Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-03-2019, 10:29 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 26/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (chat slave pls)

26/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in US (chat slave pls)

I will try to keep it short, message me for more details if u are interested.

I am currently looking for a young darling that I may take on and train to be the perfect sub/slave. I will issue tasks, enforce the rules, and command u almost daily and punish failures. I would like to try more control over a slaves life. However, the main aspect I wish for is the pleasure of both Master and Slave. I'm looking for a mainly sexual, intense pleasure relationship with my slave. I'm a Chat based master, meaning roleplays, sexting, and detailed reports on tasks given. Kik is very appreciated. (Ventura13, message to apply)

If u are interested, my only expectation is that u are open to things, u are obedient, and u wish to please and serve your master. I will respect your limits and everything but to be brutally honest, I want to train my slave to by my perfect personal pleasure doll. Someone I can use and abuse at my leisure.

For a while now, I've been the "nice guy" dom but now I want to let loose and be the harsh, demeaning, sadistic Master. I'm letting out my dark side, who thinks they can handle it.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, anal, hair pulling, body writing, petplay, teasing, etc.
DISLIKES: Anything too extreme, not being pleased, being ignored, waiting, being the only one enjoying it, other things to be discovered.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #2
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Bump

Bump for any late comers and last chance applications.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:51 PM   #3
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Last Call

Final bump. Anymore last minute applicants, this is your chance. I'm making my final choices.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.

Advertisements
Kink Talk