Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-06-2019, 07:04 AM   #1
littleone98

Female 20/female/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

20/female/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hi all

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.

Unfortunately things dont always happen the way you plan, and my life has been hectic with me. But my time is becoming free now and im back to explore more about myself and this big world of bdsm

I am looking for someone who i can build trust with, who is caring and kind but also strict at the same time. This relationship will be as much about becoming friends as it will be a sexual relationship and i hope we can stay friends for many years to come. I find to build that it does require daily communication. I understand everyones life gets busy but even a morning and goodnight makes me feel like you care.

I do currently work a full time job while going to college once a day, i have just completed my Level 3 AAT and have a couple of months left before i am finished college for the year!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits

Loves/Likes

Spanking - this was the reason i first joined getdare to find spanking dares, it was what showed me this amazing world. Spankings have to be a love me for because the feeling of a paddle hitting my ass and the pain just makes me shiver as my pussy gets wetter
Orgasm control - i love my orgasms being controled but hate denial because when i do get horny and am denied i can get a little cranky and then i stop enjoying it which can put me in a very bad mood
Body writing - i love going out knowing i have naughty words written on my body. Or stating i am owned
Rules - i love to obey and hate to disappoint i like to know i can make my domme happy to following daily rules and at times i find i need a break from them but i always tell my domme and find a way to work through the need for a break
Wedgies - i must admit when i first read about wedgies i was so unsure. But after my last domme introduced them i really enjoy it. But i have only ever gone as far as pulling them up myself them pulling them back and forward between my pussy lips then having them kept there until i have premission to remove
Being a little - im not always little but at times i really slip into this role and just need someone to care for me, i have a lot of stress in my life right now and need some time to hide away from real life and seek my secret life.

“Soft” limits*

Pictures - im not against pictures anymore now i have made some amazing friends and love showing them new sexy poses or new underwear i have got. But this does take loads of trust for me to do.
Anal - i have never really enjoyed anal and have tried many times, i find it umcomfortable and not pleasurable at all.
Corner Time - i think this comes into being a little but the thought of being put in the corner is sooooo boring and will try to avoid this happening as much as possible
Writing Lines - my hand cramps so easy! I suck at college writing out everything to studying so going home to write lines because i was naughty is a really horrible thing to have to do
Edges - ive never really been able to edge without having an orgasm i really find it hard to find the line between the edge and the orgasm which is why i normally go over
Shaving - not off limits but im a rubbish at shaving and would much rather keep myself trimmed.

Hard limits*

Cam/voice chat
Blood
Permanent damage
Public
Scat/pee
Pussy insertion - i know this is a weird one but i am still a virgin and whenever i have tried myself i think i get too uptight and cause myself a lot of pain instead of pleasure which is why ild rather not anymore
Clothespegs - i had a bad experience in the past with these and the dom i was with a the time didnt care which has made me hate them for life.

These are my Likes, Dislikes and Limits. It would be helpful if you shared at least a few of my interests. But i am hoping that you will be able to show me kinks you are into yourself there is always something to learn when it comes to bdsm and i feel like i need to try as much as i can.

Toys

I only have a couple of toys which is one small vibrator, a bullet and a paddle i live at home and find toys are very hard to hide so i most likely will not be buying new toys any time soon.

How to apply?

Please send me a PM with the following information below:

1. Name?
2. Age?
3. Location/Availability?
4. Likes?
5. Why do you want to be my Domme?
6. How much experience do you have?
7. What about my ad caught your eye?
8. Three random facts about yourself?
9. Expectations of a relationship with me?

The main form of communication I would prefer is Skype or kik

I look forward to reading your responses and finding out more about each of you.*

Littleone x

The following user says Thank You to littleone98 for this post:
Old 03-12-2019, 03:44 PM   #2
littleone98

Still looking ladies 😘

Advertisements
Kink Talk