Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #1
SissyPluto1996

Male 22/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US

22/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US

Hi I’m Pluto. I’m 22 male from New York. I’m bisexual and a sub/sissy. First I would like to state my situation. I work during the days and also am I. A relationship (my gf knows I’m looking for a Dom). Due to my busy schedule I’m looking for something that can work with it. And that would be fun for both of us.

Me: I am a part time sissy. I crossdress when I have the privacy and the time. I do most of my play in my home or in hidden public settings. Never at work. I can be a bit of a brat. What I’m into is large and various. Edging, denial, crossdress has, piss play, cbt, anal etc (my limits are in my sig). I have toys, dislikes, plugs, gag, nipple clamps, leash and collar and also crossdressifn clothes all my own. I love to serve when I can and aim to please but I’m not looking to be your pic whore. I send proof but if every task is send pics I’ll leave. I may be a sub but I want respect.

What I would like from you.
I would like a understanding Dom but who’s also strict. As I sometimes am not in the mood to play I don’t want to serve but may want to talk. So I’m looking for a friendship and a Dom in the same. I would prefer you also communicate and talk as I like talking with my doms and that you aren’t a blank sihollette or crappy prof pic but a real person I would like some sort of a pic exchange something playful at least. I don’t just play with a screen I want to know the person behind it. I do like to be treated like a sub when in the mood. Being very verbal during sessions and dominate are so hot. I love physical and mental play.

Message me:

Please message me on kik as it’s my preferred form of communication. Or Pm me your kik. Introduce yourself maybe tell me something about yourself. Or ask a question. But don’t be aggressive off the bat I won’t respond.

My kik is: SissyPluto1996

I’ll be waiting
Old 02-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #2
SissyPluto1996

Would be interested in serving a male or female!

22 m NY I’m a bi sissy/switch

Likes: edging, denial, chastity, crossdressing, feminization, sissification, cbt, nipple play, anal, contact play, piss play, exposure, verbal abuse, humiliation, feet, socks, shoes, underwear control, and semi public

Dislikes: messy, full public, icy hot, poop, and mouthsosping

Limits: personal info, blackmail, bleeding, permanent, family, friends, work, illegal and findom

Kik: AlphaPluto1996
Old 03-12-2019, 06:54 PM   #3
SissyPluto1996

I’m still single and wondering if there is someone out there that would love to Dom me I’m looking to finally be owned

22 m NY I’m a bi sissy/switch

Likes: edging, denial, chastity, crossdressing, feminization, sissification, cbt, nipple play, anal, contact play, piss play, exposure, verbal abuse, humiliation, feet, socks, shoes, underwear control, and semi public

Dislikes: messy, full public, icy hot, poop, and mouthsosping

Limits: personal info, blackmail, bleeding, permanent, family, friends, work, illegal and findom

Kik: AlphaPluto1996

Advertisements
Kink Talk