Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #1
yourfootcuck

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (chat slave)

19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (chat slave)

Hello anyone who is reading, my name is Josh and I'm looking for a long-term relationship with a dom who's likes/limits co-align with mine. Any age or area does not matter, as long as we are able to make time differences work if there is one. I also will never ask for pictures/videos, and I understand that a slave should never ask anything of the dom. Any and all information you need to know about me will be below! I look forward to being owned and controlled.

ABOUT ME
My name is Josh, I am 5'11, 3'' soft and 5.5'' hard, Greek & Italian, slim-fit body type, tan skin completion, born in West Virginia but live in South Carolina. I am 19, I graduated high school but I don't go to school as of right now. I work 6 days a week as a manager of a local sub shop here and I currently live at home but am working towards moving out. I have my space and privacy, and I will let you know my work schedule if you let me know on Kik.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I am looking for a very controlling and strict Dom but also one who knows how to have a conversation with their slave. I love being controlled and having my life controlled by my Dom, such as bathroom control, orgasm control, sex life, etc. I love being humiliated by my Dom, always having it be known that they own me and I'm nothing compared to them. A full list of my likes/limits will be below!

Edging
CBT
Chastity
Anal/Ass to mouth
Panties
Humiliation
Feet
Bathroom Control
Life Control
Account Control
Limited Blackmail
Semi-Public
Foot/Shoe Worship
Socks
Piss/Golden Showers
Wetting
Cum Control/Eating
Ruined Orgasms
Post-Orgasm Torture
Cum-Play
(these are a list of ALL of my likes, I'm okay if we only align on a select amount)

LIMITS
Face (until a level of trust and comfort is built)
Friends/Family
Public
Scat
Hot Wax
Extreme Pain
Illegal
Needles
Permanent
Blood
Tattoos

CONTACT
Kik: controlledslave00