Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-10-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
smith357

Male 23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Im a 23 Y/O male looking for a dom.
I have no real experience as a sub and i am a virgin so my dom will have to be ok with teaching me how to be a good sub/slave. i am very open minded and willing to try most things as well as wiling to get different items to be used for tasks. i am over weight (aprox 300lb) and have a small penis so you will have to be ok with that.

I do consider myself straight but i am completely open to male a dom. and have no real specific traits im looking for in a dom im open to short play sessions but i do hope to find a long term dom that i can really get to know and if we are local i would even be open to a rl meeting.

I do live with my room mate in a apartment so i will have some resteictions since i dont want her knowing about this but she does work evenings sunday through thursday so i do have alot of alone time

my toys include a pocket pussy, but plug, prostate massager, and a penis pump as well as bras and panties

my likes include SPH, hidden public, rules to follow, pee play (not drinking)

im open to try pretty much anything my only real limit is pain, and letting people know im doing this.

if you are interested please kik me at
smith35744

Last edited by smith357; 03-10-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk