Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-23-2020, 11:31 PM   #1
dumbfutureboy

Eye Has your exposure fetish ever came back to haunt you?

Exposure fetishes are becoming quite popular as of late. I'm curious if anyone who has posted humiliating photos, with face included, ever suffered any negative consequences. While I never included my face in nude photos, I can imagine it's difficult to face any consequences unless you include information such as your full name.

Hit me up to talk, or send me a pic as long its legal unless I've already asked you to stop sending me picks lol.
I hate my username but I don't think I can change it.

likes: semi public/exhibitionism, anal, deepthroating, messy blowjobs, ass-to-mouth, crossdressing with the intent of looking hot not for "humiliation", embarrassment

maybe: pics/vids, mild pain, piss, humiliation

Last edited by dumbfutureboy; 05-24-2020 at 07:07 AM. Reason: spelling
dumbfutureboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 03:09 AM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Like with practicing any kink, you need to be aware of the risks. I don't know of anyone personally, but I am aware of relationships ending, family issues and jobs being lost over exposure kinks and/or the content therein. Generally, when practiced safely, safely and consensually, an exposure fetish is no more risky than taking suspension bondage pics or sending out nudes to trusted friends. It always carries risk and you will always hear stories of people for whom it has gone badly wrong - and though we should actively fight outing and for more understanding and acceptance of most kinks as a whole, the actual horror stories are less common than you might think.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:44 PM   #3
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

No face but identifying tattoos. I got a girl I got started exposing herself online taking pictures to order. Even called her my "Picture Sub", I would make requests for myself or for others and she would take the pictures without face or wearing a mask showing everything and doing a lot of pain tasks. Eventually she met a widowed guy online and they got pretty close. They were emailing every day and talking and video chatting most nights. He even sent her a few small gifts.

After a while he told her he was going to fly to her home town and get them a hotel room. They were pretty explicit with each other so she knew what he was wanting to do. At the time she was living pretty loose and was looking forward to it.

Just before he left his dead wife found out what he was doing. Over time and due to how close they were he had her name, address and where she worked. The wife looked up her coworkers and boss on linkedin and sent them explicit pictures of her and told them she was the one that started it. As I said she never sent a nude face pic but she has a very identifiable tattoo all over her back. She must have shared it with him because I avoided sharing pics that showed enough to recognize.

Fortunately she had done nothing wrong in the eyes of the company and other than the humiliation she was fine. That was several years ago and she still works there.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure