Old 02-07-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
Mowow22

Default Truth or Dare in Telegram?

I’m trying to ‘up’ my Truth or Dare game. Kik works after posts on here, but I’m wondering if anyone knows of gay telegram games that are on-going threads.

Would be super helpful as it allows you to see who is online and have challenges going while people chat, etc.

Thanks for any insight. PM me with details.

Dick size competition! Whoever is bigger gets one dare for every .1inch his length has on the smaller guy. HMU and let’s put our manhood to the test.

kik: mowowsub22 telegram & snap: mowow22
Foot slave! Snapchat me your feet (soles) & earn 1 dare for your (US) shoe size.
Mowow22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
antonelag

Gay media outlets pilloried the decision to bring the games to northeast Ohio, which was competing against the more gay-friendly cities of Boston and Washington. But those lobbying to bring the event to northeast Ohio pushed the idea that holding the events in the heart of the Rust Belt would provide an opportunity to chip away at barriers that persist.”The biggest reason for the region to host the Gay Games is the kind of legacy it can leave for northeast Ohio,” said David Gilbert of Positively Cleveland and the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, gay, telegram, truth