Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2019, 01:40 AM   #31
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokumen View Post
I don't think you need to be punished, but we missed you a lot and I think you should suffer from our hands a bit.

For your GF (congratulations by the way)
Spoiler:
If you read this, Cassidy, you have to double the time. It's rude to read other people's personal messages.

Now the task: Cassidy must lay on her back, legs spread and naked, resting her hands on her stomach. You have ten minutes to tease her all you want. She is only allowed to cum if she manages to stay puuuuuurfectly silent and if she doesn't move her hands. Else it's a ruin ;)
Last night Mummy told me the dare and got me to lay down, she said she wanted me with my kitten tail and ears on, it was almost certain I had not a chance, I’m very squirmy. Mummy set a timer and first rubbed her hands along me to tease me to start then she sat over me and wisped she bet that she could make me move with only words.
Her lips were so close to my ear it made a shiver down my spine, my eyes looked up st her and she said “do you want to move in with me?” And she smiles
Getting up I knew she was trapping me so I nodded my head instantly exited. She smiles “your hands moved a little “ and he rested one hand one my pussy and that made me yelp since I was so so so horny she said “8 minutes left still “ and she teased my inner thigh, with lots of little pinches and what made it the worse what when she stuck her tounge in my pussy, I was squirming and wiggling my my hands wanting play too now we’re on her head.

I’m actually happy she didn’t take the easy option of just touching my nipples

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:59 AM   #32
Dokumen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow View Post
Last night Mummy told me the dare and got me to lay down, she said she wanted me with my kitten tail and ears on, it was almost certain I had not a chance, I’m very squirmy. Mummy set a timer and first rubbed her hands along me to tease me to start then she sat over me and wisped she bet that she could make me move with only words.
Her lips were so close to my ear it made a shiver down my spine, my eyes looked up st her and she said “do you want to move in with me?” And she smiles
Getting up I knew she was trapping me so I nodded my head instantly exited. She smiles “your hands moved a little “ and he rested one hand one my pussy and that made me yelp since I was so so so horny she said “8 minutes left still “ and she teased my inner thigh, with lots of little pinches and what made it the worse what when she stuck her tounge in my pussy, I was squirming and wiggling my my hands wanting play too now we’re on her head.

I’m actually happy she didn’t take the easy option of just touching my nipples
I'm happy you liked it. Did she give you a ruin, too?
Old 05-26-2019, 02:04 AM   #33
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm happy you liked it. Did she give you a ruin, too?
She only edged me she doesn’t like that with ruined they give a little relief

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-26-2019, 02:08 AM   #34
Dokumen

Quote:
She only edged me she doesn’t like that with ruined they give a little relief
Ah, too bad for you
Thanks for doing my task. I guess you have to improve your selfcontrol a bit :P
Old 05-26-2019, 09:08 AM   #35
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ah, too bad for you
Thanks for doing my task. I guess you have to improve your selfcontrol a bit :P
She can never resist much heheh 😏 she is at her cutest when she is squirming- The GF

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-26-2019, 09:11 AM   #36
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
A suggestion for your gf

Spoiler:
Tie her in some way so she’s at your mercy, and bring her to edge once per day she was away where she’s to count each one. If she miscounted (or you just disagree with what number it is) start again. You can always use her in other ways between to break them up, and decide if she deserves an orgasm at the end.
This one may have to be split into two to for sessions since 60 edge plus in a row I know she will have no chance, do you have any opinions on it? - The GF

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-26-2019, 11:39 AM   #37
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This one may have to be split into two to for sessions since 60 edge plus in a row I know she will have no chance, do you have any opinions on it? - The GF
Do it at a rate that works for you and what you think is fair as you’ll know what she can or can’t take better, if it has to be split up then she can just be denied longer.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:14 PM   #38
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Do it at a rate that works for you and what you think is fair as you’ll know what she can or can’t take better, if it has to be split up then she can just be denied longer.
Spoiler:
It doesn’t mean that she gets a orgasm heheh, even after I’ll see if I can start her off later tonight not sure how many yet. Just the cute wimpers eventually get me to stop hehe, then it’s cuddles for a bit

You dare look at that Cassidy! - The GF

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-26-2019, 01:40 PM   #39
raisethebar
Account Banned

I see your small number of limits, does your girlfriend have any adding limits for you, is she willing to remove any limits for you. Ie will she share you with another guy or girl?
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:46 PM   #40
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
I see your small number of limits, does your girlfriend have any adding limits for you, is she willing to remove any limits for you. Ie will she share you with another guy or girl?
We will share people but she won’t let them in my pussy typically i lick or what not,

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-26-2019, 03:52 PM   #41
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Spoiler:
It doesn’t mean that she gets a orgasm heheh, even after I’ll see if I can start her off later tonight not sure how many yet. Just the cute wimpers eventually get me to stop hehe, then it’s cuddles for a bit

You dare look at that Cassidy! - The GF
Sounds like great fun, lucky girls the both of you.
Old 05-26-2019, 11:49 PM   #42
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Last night my GF tied me hands at and feet apart in like a X shape across the bed and first of all she used a massage lotion all on my skin which the way she does it just makes me super horny and she said “count your edges” in her super sexy voice as she put a gag in my mouth to keep me quiet since we live next to other people with kids and what not. After she held a vibrator to my pussy I can’t really rember much but all I know is that I miscounted in number 5 I said 6 and she reset it back to 0 and then i got ton 10 before she decided that was enough for last night I ended up all sweety and wet.when she said let’s go have a shower. She’s the best at after care and she gave me lots of cuddles before bed

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
The following user says Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-31-2019, 02:56 PM   #43
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
How about on a day where you're both together, you have to be able to cum on demand.

This would mean you'd have to be at the edge of an orgasm for a while and at any time your girlfriend can tell you to cum and you have 10 seconds to do so.
I did this on the same day me and my girl friend did a dare where we went the club and I had to take my clothes of and dance only in my panties and she said cum in the middle of dancing it was such a wet day

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
The following user says Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk