Old 07-26-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
DollBoy

Lightbulb 20/FtM/Submissive AMA

Hi there, I've been lurking for a while and thought this would be a good way to introduce myself. Like the title says, I'm a 20-year-old FtM and a submissive. I've only ever been with vanilla partners before, but I've been interested in kink for a long time and have been exploring it on my own for a few years now.

So, AMA.

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, forced masturbation, bladder desperation, hypnosis/subliminals, dollification, anal, oral, belly stuffing, bondage, sensory and chemical play, gender play/feminization, pet play, training, enemas, breeding/pregnancy (fantasy only)

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares

DollBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

What led you to exploring kink?

You seem very creative, what inspired the style of your likes and limits list?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 07:08 PM   #3
DollBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
What led you to exploring kink?
The wealth of knowledge on the internet definitely helped lead me to it. I was one of those kids who had a really weird kink before I even knew what sex was, so when I got older and started looking at sexual communities online, I found that I just fit better with kinksters. Through those communities, my mind was opened to a plethora of kink possibilities that I decided to explore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
You seem very creative, what inspired the style of your likes and limits list?

Thank you! This is a tough one to answer succinctly. I'm super into all sorts of roleplay-- I've been roleplaying (non-sexually) online for about a decade-- and that bleeds into my kink as well. I've developed multiple sexual personas over time, but the one I use the most nowadays is my doll-self. When I'm out irl, I go by a different name and behave very differently, but when I'm here, I'm Angel the DollBoy (dollification being my main roleplay kink at this time), a submissive toy who is always getting into kinky situations so that I can become the best possible doll for my future owner. I guess a lot of people here are like that, in the sense that they behave totally differently in non-kinky contexts and use online spaces to sort of craft their sexual identity. Some of those sexual personas are closer to their regular selves than others.

Anyway, for me it's only natural to incorporate roleplay into that, since my sexual persona is essentially a roleplay character. So I wrote my likes and limits post in that style because it felt right to write it "in character," so to speak, and an Owner's Manual seemed like the best way to do that while still communicating my likes and limits as clearly as possible. And I'll be honest, I also think it's kind of hot.

Thanks for the questions!

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, forced masturbation, bladder desperation, hypnosis/subliminals, dollification, anal, oral, belly stuffing, bondage, sensory and chemical play, gender play/feminization, pet play, training, enemas, breeding/pregnancy (fantasy only)

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares

DollBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk