Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2020, 03:16 AM   #421
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the update inferno! That is certainly an intriguing dildo

Keep up the good work
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 12:08 PM   #422
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Getting places! Interesting places!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
Grab each and every clothespin and other type of clamp you can. You are going to add them to your body one by one. Each time after you add a clamp/pin, take your dildo and deepthroat it once. Keep on going untill they are all on.

Once they are all on, stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself for 2 minutes. Keep your hands behind your back. Feel the pain over your body, the roughness of your throat from the dildo, the spit around your mouth. After 2 minutes you can release the pins, starting from the one you took first. If you are in the mood, pull them off, but this is not required.
After gathering up all the things I was going to be using - clover clamps, the other clamps with bells, and a slightly intimidating tub of about 40 or so clothespins - I stripped naked and started adding. Clover clamp on right nipple, a slight moan as it bit in, deepthroat, clamp on left nipple and another moan as it joined my right one in pain, deepthroat again. Clamp with bells on each earlobe for lack of a better place (though they are quite sensitive, and it made moving around interesting as the clamps tugged), more dildo down throat and my own cock was already getting very hard. Then back to building up the pain in my nipples with a clothespin on either side, along with even more gasping, moaning, and deepthroating. By this point I barely felt it sliding down my throat, so much of my focus was on the half-painful, half-pleasurable, 100% demanding sensation from my nipples and chest.

After a couple of pegs on each armpit (not hugely painful), and some failed attempts at my belly and sides I moved on to my inner thighs - fuck did that hurt! As the pins and the pain built up, the deepthroats took on a more, I dunno, almost ritualistic quality - it was just something I did obediently after every clamp and pin because I had to, almost without thinking, rather than the deeply humiliating act it's been on other occasions. Then back up for a few more pins on the chest, and I think it was around this point or slightly later that the pain started to become a little overwhelming and the remaining pile rather intimidating. But I kept on going - first down the upper left arm, and then down the upper right, which although not as sensitive as my thighs made moving around to put on pins and insert my dildo very interesting. Then finally some on my belly button and stomach, which did actually work this time, and readding a couple which had fallen off (complete with more deepthroats).

At some point near the end, something shifted and the pain from all the clamps and pegs covering my body changed to... something else. Not exactly pleasure as such, more, I dunno, an intense, overwhelming feeling of being stimulated everywhere that I'd just completely surrendered to maybe? So with the box of pegs empty, I ended up standing in front of the mirror with my hands behind my back, watching through half-closed eyes as I breathed heavily from something that by then could neither be described as pleasure nor pain, looking at my wide-open drool-coated mouth, at the clothespins and clamps all over my body taking me to this place, at my telltale semi-erect cock, in far too deep to think about much at all, for definitely over two minutes. Felt like I could stay there for even longer, but I had a task to complete (and would likely have regretted it when it did come time to remove everything).

Even just unclipping things normally, it hurt. Enough to snap me out of my state of whatever it was a little. First the clover clamps, which are always incredibly painful to remove after wearing them for a while, then the pegs around them and the clamps on my ears (this was, of course, the wrong order...) which hurt slightly less - even pulled a few of them off without opening them - armpits, thighs (owww!), some more pegs on my chest, arms were pretty painful as well but left lovely clothespin marks as I removed them, and finally the remainder on my belly. Afterwards, I took a moment to look over the marks on my body and grin slightly before starting to write this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Set a chair in front of a mirror (full length is best if possible). Put on a gag of your choice, butt plug of your choosing, ear plugs, and nipple clamps. Now secure your ankles to the legs of the chair and put your arms behind your back. Sit there staring at your self in the mirror for 5 minute. You don’t need to tell us what you thought about but think about what submission means to you while looking at your self wearing your fun toys.
Later, I completed (or at least attempted) Bdsub's task, having managing to round all the toys up this time. Stripped down, slipped in the same familiar butt plug and attached the same nipple clamps as I've been using for this thread, inserted a large ball gag and earplugs, tied my legs to the chair with rope, set a timer and settled back watching myself in the mirror. I certainly did look like quite the sight, sitting there naked and helpless-looking with my nipples clamped, a chain dangling down between them ready to be pulled, and my hard cock poking up between my spread legs, but the thinking about what submission means to me part didn't come so easily. I tried a few things like thinking back to times I'd submitted in the past, contemplating how easy and natural it felt to obey and submit... but in the end, I mostly got stuck on thinking about what to think about. It felt a little like the mental trap I used to fall into sometimes back when I tried meditation. Sorry, not sure I really managed to make that work as intended.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:32 PM   #423
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Thank you for the lovely reports inferno!

Sounds like you hit an interesting mind space in Blue’s task and I love how not one single pair of thighs is safe here in GD land

You can consider my task completed, well done. The main point was for you to look at your self in the mirror regardless of where your mind took you.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-05-2020, 01:01 PM   #424
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It's a beautiful mind space to be in As I said before in pm: Well done Inferno!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:18 PM   #425
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

I'm loving the quality and vividness of the reports we're getting. Well done, Inferno, and great to read about the mind space you got in.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:50 PM   #426
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Talking Final report!

So, there were just a few things left from this thread.

The ball slaps, which were a pain in the bollocks. For some reason, despite testing this out, I had tremendous trouble actually managing good, on-target slaps when it came time for the real thing. Eventually figured out that I could more or less make this work when sitting in a chair and managed to get off a series of ball slaps hard enough to wince and hate every one. You might wonder, why include something I hate - well, I definitely kind of enjoy being made to do it anyway, just perhaps not enough to go to these lengths to manage it. Oh well. Can't have everything turn out perfectly.

Also, a good clamped fuck. Could've done these separately, and actually did for some of the time clamped, but having my nipples in pain as I fucked my ass - and occasionally tugging on the chain for a little more nipple torture - was just too hot an opportunity to turn down. Went through a few positions, starting off slow and getting into a good pounding. All fours, on my side, on my back (still moan-worthy apparently), on my front (actually paused a couple of times because it felt like I was close to cumming), and finally a sexy but slightly tiring ride. Was pretty well fucked after all that and my nipples definitely protested when I removed the clamps.

And finally - wax everywhere! You'd gotten really creative with the places to drip it, so much so that I had to write a list to keep track of them all. Addi's drips to my lower stomach seemed like a good place to start - nice and teasy, not too sensitive, a good warmup and practice - and it was. Every drop was a little tap of pain, and the slow patter of them felt sensuous and really arousing. Then onto my ass (kind of awkward, and ass crack was definitely a no), and the main target of all your attention - my sensitive inner thighs. It was delightfully torturous. The intensity of each drip and the rate at which they fell caused them to blend together into one delicious cascade of pain down first my left thigh, then my right, then my left again as I filled out the last lot of drips. Pretty sure I did quite a few more than you gave, concentrating on counting was not easy. Then a quick tease down my legs before going for the soles of my feet and the right one in particular - which was really painful but short-lived - plus my left little toe. Another quick tease to my chest, some on my nipples (felt great but I couldn't have fitted any more), a few in the hollow of my elbow (bit painful), and finally the last thing from this thread: some drips to my balls and twitching wick. Which also hurt, but in a much more directly sexual way. With that I was done, finally free to play with my cock and cum...

But also not done. I still had some candle left, and an idea. Went back up for a little more teasing around my nipples, before moving down to my stiff cock. Ran up and down it with the drips of wax, slowly moving to more sensitive spots, got right to the edge of orgasm... and then right to the edge again... and started to run low on candle and spots to drip wax. Finally managed to bring myself over into a really satisfying, overdue, messy orgasm right before I'd have to give up and try something else. My, ah, wick looked more like a really drippy candle by that point, and my candle like a little stub! Which just left the cleanup. I'd put a disposable sheet down and tried to collect all the wax in it as I brushed and peeled it off my body, but bits are probably going to turn up all over the place for a while. I swear, it feels like the cleanup takes longer than the play itself

Final tally: 114/114 minutes clamped, 382+/381 deepthroats, 1009/1000 anal thrusts, 40/35 ball slaps, 1500+/1480 minutes plugged, wax everywhere. Thank you all again for the slow dripping and generous stuffing of posts, tasks, puns and compliments!
Old 12-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #427
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job finishing everything! Thank you for providing us with some fun posting and it seems like your had fun as well!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:44 AM   #428
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report inferno, and enjoy the afterglow of your well earned orgasm! It was a rather large pile of task, but you managed to get them all done quickly and even kept us posted on what happened. Definitely not an easy task.i had a lot of fun posting here and reading your reports, it sounds like you really enjoyed the candle as well!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 04:50 AM   #429
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Congratulations on opening every single one of the gifts we gave you, Inferno. I love the report--thank you for sharing all the sensations and feelings.

It was an absolute pleasure to be part of this thread. Thank you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk