Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 10-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
Tinkerbell_Baby

Send a message via MSN to Tinkerbell_Baby
Default Scary Stories...

Ok as everyone knows Halloween is quickley approching and i thought it would be fun to start a collectin of scary stories. Anyone with a wired story can post just include if its fiction or non-fiction and when/where it takes place. I have two really freaky ones.

Wigi Board[Non-Fiction]
Summer of 06

Last year one of my best friends moved into a new apartment downtown. The building was old rundown but livable all the same. After she moved in she would tell me things like she feels like she's being watch and things in her room keep moving around by themselves. So anyway about 3 weeks after they moved in, she was home alone. That night I got a call from her saying that her TV. won't turn off and to it sounded like she was freaking out so I said, me and my sister will sleep there and keep her company. I never believed in ghosts, so I wasn’t worried at all. When we arrived my little sister was freaking out as we walked in. She said someone was pulling on the bottom of her shorts and scratching her legs. My friend and my little sister where both scared and I thought it was just in their heads so suggested we make a wigi board to see if this is really happening. We made a cheap one but it was good enough. All three of us put our hands on the wigi board and started asking questions(i don't know if these are the exact words but i know they were close)

I asked "Is there a ghost here with us?" it went to yes
Then i said "How old are you?" It went to 6
My sister said "is there something in this house that is evil?" It went to yes
I still wasn't convinced so i asked "what is it name?" It spelt out Nancy
My friend who was white, asked "whats your name?" it spelt out Nancy

At that moment the board flug into the air and broke in half. I was so scared. Me, my sister, and my friend called up my parents and slept at our house that night. My friend moved out of that house when her parents started to see ghostly things happening about 4 months later.
---------------------------------------------------

Thats one that happened recently. So go post your stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glowouija.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	74  
Ok News time. I live down in San Diego, California in the US and there has been a HUGE wildfire. There are 8 different fires all over the county. 250,000 people evacuated, 100,000 acres burned, around 15,000 homes gone. I am ok and so is my house but my aunt and uncle and their little 7 month baby are homeless and have nothing left. They are staying with us, but, they lost everything. This is the biggest fire ever seen in my state and is still happening. 10/25
0.oLove Ya..... Tink^.^

Last edited by Tinkerbell_Baby; 10-14-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Tinkerbell_Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:36 AM   #2
talla
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

is this true? cuz if it is that freaky shit and it oujji lol, well if it was true i would of said Look i live hear this is my space ok so plz can u respect that and i will respcet you haha i love spirts
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

im doubting if that is true- i can belelve the moving glass but the breaking board is a bit to unreal for me.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk