Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-20-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
mrnice_

Default pics, vids and cams?

What i wanna know is how do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people? Have you had any experiences where it has backfired or lead to something else?

1) Are you male or female

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face?

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for?

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting?

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then?

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids?

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences?

MOD EDIT: asking for pics is against the rules.

Feel free to send me pics or vids of yourself, especially girls, on tumblr for them in return!

Likes- semi/hidden public, denial, piss play, light pain

Limits- public, shit play, pain, family or friends, risky

Add me in tumblr for great content! mrnice90nice

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-22-2018 at 10:10 AM.
mrnice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
mac_777

Male

Yup

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for?

Lesser than an hour on temporarily exposed, couple of years on certain sites.

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting?

Yup, with face, Yes some of the best experiences I had.

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then?

Yup, just to strangers, and with face

Mostly strip, jerk off

Exciting hookups

8) Are you following mrnice90nice (me) on tumblr for pics and if you aren't are you interested, would you send pics and vids to me?

Not active on Tumblr
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #3
mrnice_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_777 View Post

Male

Yup

Lesser than an hour on temporarily exposed, couple of years on certain sites.

Yup, with face, Yes some of the best experiences I had.

Yup, just to strangers, and with face

Mostly strip, jerk off

Exciting hookups

8) Are you following mrnice90nice (me) on tumblr for pics and if you aren't are you interested, would you send pics and vids to me?

Not active on Tumblr

A couple of years on some sites? I normally make it to about 5 hours! Were the people you met all male or both, i can never find any females on sites like omegle and they always leave almost instantly if i do find them.

Likes- semi/hidden public, denial, piss play, light pain

Limits- public, shit play, pain, family or friends, risky

Add me in tumblr for great content! mrnice90nice
mrnice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:22 PM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

What i wanna know is how do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people? Have you had any experiences where it has backfired or lead to something else?

1) Are you male or female Male

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face Yes, both.

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for? Exposed on many sites other then temp, some are permanent, like forever.

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting? With face, naked, no never met anyone worth while.

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then? Strangers and yes including face.

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids? Lots of naked, many with face, some wearing girls panties, others sucking cock, drinking my own pee, giving facial.

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences? Not as of yet. Lol

8) Are you following mrnice90nice (me) on tumblr for pics and if you aren't are you interested, would you send pics and vids to me? Nope, might be interested and may also be willing.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:58 AM   #5
fyk
Distinguished Member

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face? yes

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for? yes about a year

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting? yes with face. One time yes

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then? no

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids? outdoor, masturbation, insertion, public flash.

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences? no

8) Are you following mrnice90nice (me) on tumblr for pics and if you aren't are you interested, would you send pics and vids to me? no
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnice_ View Post

Female

Yep.

Once, for 24 hours to give someone the picture I promised him for helping me. Also Kinktalk and gd but most settings are private.

Once, without face, as a task my Dom had me do. He was watching me via skype too although he could see all of me. Given the nature of the task I didn't get to find out if the people I spoke to were interesting.

My Dom yes with face included. My sub and a couple friends on here I trust get pictures sometimes too although they rarely have my face on them. Aside from those then no and only my dom and one other person can demand/ask for them out of nowhere.

Alot. Naked, tasks, toys, body writing, peed, pet play, eaten without hands etcetc

No.

MOD EDIT: asking for pics is against the rules.

Feel free to send me pics or vids of yourself, especially girls, on tumblr for them in return!
No thank you...........
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 10-22-2018 at 02:21 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:00 AM   #7
trying
getDare Sweetheart

) Are you male or female MALE

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face? YES

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for? YES(15MINS)

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting? NO

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then? ON KIK AND YES

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids? NAKED,WANKING,INSERTIONS

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences? NOT YET
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:17 AM   #8
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Yes I have in the past but I don't send pictures with my face in any more.

I have posted on quite a few websites. I was on t.e and got extended for a few days, but it wasn't so interesting so I don't do that one very often.

Yes, I love Omegle. I try not to show my full face but sometimes when I'm doing stuff, it happens by accident. I always let people give me tasks and I've matched with loads of people who've wanted to join the fun and had interesting ideas.

Never to family. Never to friends either, although I've played a couple of blackmail games where that would have been the forfeit. Sometimes to strangers. Usually pictures.

Nudity. Masturbation. Body writing. Risky dares. Exercising. Silly tasks. Peeing.

They don't usually lead to anything else. Just an exchange of pictures or a few minutes on Omegle. I've never had anything long-term come from it.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 12:25 PM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default pics and vids

[QUOTE=mrnice_;3462268][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]What i wanna know is how do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people? Have you had any experiences where it has backfired or lead to something else?

Male
Yes
Yes many times don't know how long they were there.
Yes and No
Yes
Had sex masturbated always naked
No
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:39 PM   #10
Lucyy

Female

I've sent some, but only to romantic partners and close friends

No

I haven't done that

Not regularly, but I have sent naked pics to really close friends and romantic partners like I said above, never to stangers or family. I do include my face in most of them because I know they won't send them to anyone else

Just posing/teasing

Other than sometimes getting pics in return no
Loves: My gf
Lucyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:14 PM   #11
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Pencil my answers

How do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people?
If I've gotten to know the person then I'm totally ok with it. I actually post some on here and have a Tumblr blog for others.

Female (transgender)

Yep! Not here and not a NSFW one

Nope, really didn't know that was a thing.

Not really

Actually I'm not entirely sure I have sent or posted a naked picture.

All kinds of things. Sometimes naked and sometimes in outfits or costumes.

Nope

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #12
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Yes
No I haven’t
Nah not yet
I send pics and vids to stangers online I only send face if they have a profile on fetlife it something similar, or they send live pics , rarely to friends (depending on if we are getting kinky)
CBT, ass play, strip videos, outdoor stuff, public stuff most really
I once get scammed by someone online who found my Facebook and tried to blackmail me if I didn’t send them money. Long story short got scammed out of
$200 while I couldn’t stop it. I was over seas but fought it and got it all back. No idea if they sent the picture I blocked them and my auntie never spoke to me about it

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #13
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

1) Are you male or female? Male.

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face? Yes.

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for? Yes. Maximum Everything.

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting? Yes. With face. Never met anyone.

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then? Strangers. Yes face.

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids? Lots of nudes. Comparing my small soft penis to things. Wearing panties. Sucking cock (I'm straight), eating cum, swallowing piss, showers, etc.

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences? Not really.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #14
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=mrnice_;3462268][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]What i wanna know is how do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people? Have you had any experiences where it has backfired or lead to something else?

Male
Yes
Yes for weeks
Yes met a few people
Yes and Yes
Had sex, masturbated
No
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:12 PM   #15
Luke269
Account Banned

Male
Yes
Yes, for a few hours
Yes, both with and without. Didn't meet anyone interesting.
Yes, but I don't include my face very often.

Luke269 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk