Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-16-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Guys.....thoughts on chastity?

Okay so anyone has read my blog, you will know that I have issues with being able to cum (apart from wet dreams)

Although I've been toying with the idea of trying out a cage with my cock at some stage. The thing I'm wondering is if the fact I tend to play with my tip quite a lot is the reason for it, so it's why I've considered having myself locked up.

What I'm wondering is what are your thoughts on this?

Have you tried it before?

If so, what's the longest you've been locked for?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:52 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I'm not a guy but if you ever want to try a teasing session with me I might be able to get you off (I've been told I'm very good ).
Other than that I think getting something that covers the tip to not let you play with it for extended periods may help if it's a sensitivity issue (ie. A plastic cage instead of a metal one). Just that little bit of denial for a bit might help in the long run.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
I'm not a guy but if you ever want to try a teasing session with me I might be able to get you off (I've been told I'm very good ).
Other than that I think getting something that covers the tip to not let you play with it for extended periods may help if it's a sensitivity issue (ie. A plastic cage instead of a metal one). Just that little bit of denial for a bit might help in the long run.
I'd love to see you try but trust me it won't work

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
Pennys

I’ve never tried it but I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennys View Post
I’ve never tried it but I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now
It would certainly be interesting, especially if someone else has the key

My Real Experiences

Old 10-19-2018, 11:31 PM   #6
pup-quinn

I actually have tons of experience in chastity! I've been interested in it since I was like 16 scrolling through my secret tumblr account. And around that time I bought my first really cheap cage from Aliexpress.

To remain locked up for long periods of time, there is a lot of consideration that is needed. Like the actual sizing of the cage and base ring, how often you'll take it off to clean, if/when you will shave, etc. There also comes a really unique set of challenges that take a while to adjust to.

My longest lock-up lasted from September 2017 to June 2018, and I'm currently starting back up to hopefully beat that record. When I'm locked up, I get constantly reminded that I'm locked up when I get aroused, when I move around and feel the cage moving, the occasional skin pinch, etc. And this constant reminder feels like it's part of a cycle of making me hornier and hornier. So like I feel submissive, so I put on a cage, I feel horny, feel more submissive, stay locked longer, get hornier, etc. Once I actually got adjusted to not getting real orgasms at all, it just felt like I was in heaven. I could do all sorts of sexy, kinky things for long periods of time and still feel horny and desperate after it all.

To get into chastity, I would recommend measuring yourself first. Measure around the base of your dick and balls (where the base ring would go) with a fairly tight measurement. If it's too loose, you could slip out of the cage without the key. Too tight, and you'll get circulation issues. Then measure the length of your flaccid penis. With those measurements you can easily pick the size of the cage you want. The ideal fit should have a fairly snug base ring, and the cage section should be just long enough for your flaccid penis to fill up. Then you can go and buy a cheap cage on Wish/Amazon/Aliexpress/wherever to try it out for a bit. If the fit isnt right, change the size cage and ring on the next one. If it fits good, it's comfortable, and you think you can live with it on 24/7, drop a little more money into a chastity cage that's a little higher quality.

If you wanna see my cage in action, head over to my tumblr in the me tag, theres plenty of caged pics there (https://pup-quinn.tumblr.com/tagged/me)

If you wanna know more, seriously ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer! A submissive puppy is always ready to please ^_^

Find my Loves, Maybes and Limits here!:

PM Dares, Rules, and my To-Do List found here (Nothing here yet! Open to additions!):

Check out my list of Gear!
pup-quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pup-quinn for this post:
Old 10-20-2018, 03:03 PM   #7
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I love the idea, but I tend to be a shrinker. Turtled my way out of it, sadly. I may try again at some point with a smaller jailbird.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk