Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-15-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Penetration

Girls, if you have never been penetrated by a guy but have used toys/fingers in yourself, why would you consider yourself a virgin? A virgin is someone who has not been penetrated before. So my question for the girls, do you tell people you are a virgin even though you have been penetrated?

Guys, if you have had your ass penetrated before or penetrated someone's ass before, whether a toy, fingers or a real dick, why would you consider yourself straight? If you are willing to give anal penetration or receive anal penetration, why would you only do it with one specific gender? If you like receiving anal penetration or giving, would you not at least consider yourself to be heteroflexible as that term describes someone who is open to or even turned on from acts that could be considered with same sex, such as anal penetration.

I just wanted to ask these questions because there are so many people on here who love getting fucked in the ass but consider themselves straight and also many people on here that have been penetrated but consider themself a virgin.

Please, girls and guys, post your opinions here and know that even if you disagree with me I do not consider myself to be right here as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone can have a different opinion that is also right.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:03 PM   #2
Happy Me

Liking anal play has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

The concept of "virginity" becomes pretty squiggly when one is a lesbian. I think every person should get to define it for themselves. For some people it's always gonna be whether a penis entered their vagina. For other people it is a whole other thing.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I do consider myself straight. I do also love anal play. I have inserted many toys in my ass and I fucked myself a lot with my dildo.
I just really enjoy the feeling of stuff in my ass and I also enjoy the humiliation of getting ass fucked.

So by that logic: I should enjoy having a penis in my ass right? Well... I most probably would enjoy that yes. But I don't think that automatically makes me gay.

Guys do not attract me. I have never been attracted to a guy. And I think this is what determines if you are gay or straight: that you are attracted to the same sex, as a person. That would make you gay (or bi).

But I am not. I just enjoy the feeling of stuff in my ass, getting ass fucked and humiliation. So to get ass fucked by a guy I would still enjoy "at some level" because of this. But at the same time I wouldn't enjoy it as much as if I would get ass fucked with a strap-on by a girl. And this is just because of me most likely feeling insecure about it and embarrassed because I am getting ass fucked by a guy.

As for ass fucking a guy myself? I would most likely enjoy that a lot less, whereas I would enjoy ass fucking a girl. Simply because I would see the guy and it would in some way be more intimate with the guy. And I am still not attracted to guys.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 10-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #4
Happy Me

Talking

I guess by that same anal logic (men who like anal are gay):
  • Women who like anal only like men
  • Lesbians shouldn’t like to be penetrated at all in either hole
  • All gay men like anal
  • Who you love is 100% about sex

Obviously none of those are true. And it’s sad that the irrational fear that it might “make them gay” would stop some men from even trying a sexual act that can be lots of fun!
Old 10-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #5
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I consider myself straight as I am not attracted to males. In all honesty, I find the male body to be disgusting (yes, that includes my own). As I am only attracted to females, to me that means I am straight.

I have only used plugs on myself, but I am also open to my Mistress being able to use a strap-on on me. I would also be willing to do other things if she wished. Again, though, I'm only attracted to females.

I'm a weird person, though. I see a picture of a sexy girl and I both think "oh damn, she's sexy and I would love to be with her" and "oh damn, she's sexy, I wish I looked like that." However, I don't actually consider myself to be a female trapped in a male's body. I am a guy who just wishes he was a gal, but still (in most ways) "thinks like a guy" and do not suffer from any identity issue.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:09 PM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I thank everyone for their opinions however it seems as though my words are getting twisted and misinterpreted instead of taken as they are written.

I never once stated in any way that I would think this would make someone gay. I asked if you would still consider yourself straight. Sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with love as you can be only emotionally attracted to one gender yet sexually attracted to both genders. In order for intimacy (love), you of course require the emotional attraction, however I was referring to the acts itself. Only being emotionally attracted to the opposite gender but attracted/open to both genders sexually technically means you are not straight. Whether it is a real dick or a fake one, a dick is a dick. Most would also say someone fucking an ass or receiving oral from same gender does not mean you are not straight as a hole/mouth is a hole/mouth. So I completely understand the difference and I once again am very glad for the opinions I have received and also hopefully made some people think about the question.

In a post it was said "sad that the irrational fear that it might “make them gay” would stop some men from even trying a sexual act that can be lots of fun" which clearly the point I am trying to make is that just because you may want to do sexual things with a guy, or not, does not mean you must also feel emotionally attracted to them. So many people out there who refuse to try because of that exact reason and I would hope that most people, after reading my post understands the words I have said.

Also, nowhere in my post was in relation to gender identity. It was in regards to what you would consider your sexual orientation based on receiving anal penetration which was the question for guys and the question for girls was if they still considered themself a virgin if they have been penetrated, even by toy, dick, etc.

@Happy Me: Thank you for your first comment, that opinion is very well put and appreciated. However, in relation to your second response. However.....
Your comment about "women who like anal only like men" makes absolutely no sense as that would be the same as saying "men who like anal only like men". Are you forgetting that someone could like either gender?
Your comment about lesbians has absolutely nothing to do with what I said either and makes absolutely no sense at all.
Your comment about all gay men like anal, once again, absolutely no idea where that remark is intended towards. It really feels like your second response was intended on trying to start an argument as everything mentioned in the second comment you made had nothing to do with anything I said and my wording was done so in a way that nobody should be taking my words out of context. Kind of disappointing to see a getdare staff trolling posts

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.

Last edited by natethegreat; 10-21-2018 at 06:07 AM.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:19 PM   #7
Yting_Naughty

So for me, sexual virginity has never been the case about strictly penetration. While penetration does play a role for me personally but I feel it is more about the concept and idea behind the "act".

In love with ropes.
Yting_Naughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #8
Jesse153087

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
Liking anal play has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

The concept of "virginity" becomes pretty squiggly when one is a lesbian. I think every person should get to define it for themselves. For some people it's always gonna be whether a penis entered their vagina. For other people it is a whole other thing.
That was my 1st thought as well
Have Skype too live:jessenames153087 . send yours and I'll add if u are legit and all. Ot send direct messages. My Likes: exposure, light humiliation, online m slut,dice dares, joi, CEi, bondage, new to, but liking toy play, anal play and curious about exploring more. Wanna try gaping.

Dislikes: obvious bruises I cant cover, written tasks, corporal

Limits: ageplay, bloodplay, sissy play, CDing, animal play, needle,
Jesse153087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 04:39 PM   #9
Happy Me

It was not intended to start an argument. You have an entire paragraph in the OP about anal being related to sexual orientation and in my opinion it just can’t be. I wanted to clearly communicate that opinion because I believe it’s a misconception that limits people. If you see my second post as completely unrelated then I don’t think we really have a middle ground and maybe that’s why you saw it as trying to start an argument?
Old 10-23-2018, 02:58 PM   #10
Lucyy

I think that if a someone uses toys or fingers on themself and never had a sexual experience with anyone else then that's just masturbation.
For me at least, you stop being a virgin once you do a sexual act with someone else (oral, penetration, someone fingers you, etc), so it isn't about penetration necessarily. Like I wouldn't consider a lesbian woman who has only received oral from another woman a virgin, despite her never being penetrated

I also agree with the people saying that liking certain things is not indicative or your sexual orientation
Loves: My gf
Lucyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk