Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-05-2018, 09:07 PM   #31
jennyishorny

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?
Forced sex with a stranger, my limits are limits for a reason and I'd like to enjoy the sex, the person its with doesn't matter so much, in fact I think it would be super hot to ahve super passionate kinky sex with someone I really hate.

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?
If unprotected includes no pill and no pulling out then I guess I gotta do protected once a year.

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?
I think I'd have to pick sex whenever I want. That would lead up to the best orgasm ever at the end of my life though, after all that build up.

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?
Best sex of my life with no protection, I can take the risk, it would be worth it.

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?
Someone who likes me but I don't like, because at least I know they'll try to have good sex.

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?
I think be the worst and have the best, assuming they won't leave me because I'm the worst.

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?
Break one limit for a week.

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?
Penetrated while blindfolded sounds hot!

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?
Vibrator inside me 100%, that sounds so good.

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?
Someone I know but don't like, I think the sex could end up being amazing.

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:25 AM   #32
Victoria1998

1. have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. have unprotected sex whenever you want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay

likes: masturbation, bondage, clothing control, semi-public, strangers, anal, a little edging and denial, sluttification, humiliation/degradation, open to many other things too

limits: pics, blood and hard pain, family and friends, scat

Anyone up for Rp? Tell me your kinky Idea for it
I have fantasys about being tricked/made to be transformed into a slut or whore
Maybe a game escelates or have very tricky rules
Victoria1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #33
PartySlut
getDare Devil

1. have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. protected sex but only once a year?(assuming dildos don’t not count)

3. spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. have rough protected sex until pass out

5. have sex with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Have sex with someone you know but you don't like?

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 11:06 PM   #34
Epicflail

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?[/QUOTE]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:46 AM   #35
mj2k

Default 10 Questions - 10 Answers

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits? I've done this any times.

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?[/QUOTE]
Old 07-08-2018, 06:26 AM   #36
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

isn't doing everything they please, also limit-breaking?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:07 AM   #37
FredTheSub

My PM Dares
List of toys

List of rules
FredTheSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #38
Trump
Account Banned

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out

5. with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys)

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #39
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #40
Apoorva

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys? B

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year? B

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life? A

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection? A

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back? A

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner? A

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please? B

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits? B

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum? A

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like? A

Role: Switch
Sexuality: Bisexual
My KIK: Apoorva3
Limits: Images

Send me any dare you like, the harder it is, the more likely I will do it

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=291927
My Email: [email protected]
Apoorva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:23 AM   #41
Aight

I'll have sex with someone I like, even if it means breaking limits.

Protected sex once a year, I like to play it safe

Masturbating, orgasms are great

Rough protected sex until I pass out, that actually sounds kinda hot

With someone that likes me, I dont wanna force myself on people.

I'll have my partner be awful, I wanna be able to pleasure her.

I'll break a limit for a week

He can use toys, that'd be fun

I'll take the cum. I wouldnt be able to sleep with the vibrator.

Someone I don't know but seems okay... I know some really shitty people.

Contact me through PM or kik, I will accept any dare and I will send a dare to anyone who requests one.
Kik: Aight_getdare

I am a nasty little girl who needs to be punished severely.

PM dares
Likes/Limits
I currently own a vibrating buttplug with remote control.
Aight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:11 AM   #42
KitiKat

Talking

-I would rather have sex with a stranger, Theres a lot of things I would like to explore, and I think considering the circumstances with toys!

-Considering personal problems, protection isnt really important to me!

-The first. Endless edging sounds much more like a curse than fun. I think denial can be fun but not lifelong denial!

-Similarly to my other answer, best sex of my life!

-Someone I like that doesnt like me back. Hopefully they're dominant too !

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but (S)he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

-Im a bit of a pillow princess, So I think maybe be the worst... Selfish, I know...

-Break A hard limit for a week.

-Let him use any toys on me. Theres more im interested in than not, how bad could It be?

-Vibrator all the way, Less messy and Its something ive considered once I get the money for a vibrator.

-Someone I dont know but seems okay. I dont think I could enjoy it either way but this seems preferable!
KitiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:27 AM   #43
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #44
Tempting_rebuttal

I mean, hard limits are hard limits for a reason. If you're willing to break them with someone you kinda sorta like, then may want to rethink how you define a hard limit
I already have unprotected sex whenever I want since I'm in a relationship haha. We don't haveto worry about nasty diseases ;P

I feel like at least this way you can still have sex but don't have to go through that frustration on not having release because you can just masturbate after that fact

That second one sounds like a no-brainer choice ;P

I mean, it's a lose-lose for one person or the other so I'd rather make it that I'm the winner in this situation
I tend to focus on others when it comes to sex, so as long as they're having a good time, we can find other ways for us to have fun aside from sex to get me off.

I like being a slave and considering it would only be 2 hours,there's very little they'd be able to do in that time.

I think, though it kinda icks me out that it's a stranger, but I'd rather do that then possibly violate limits!

Vibe sounds like a fun tease throughout the night

I mean, sure, first impressions aren't everything but considering I KNOW the other person I don't like so what do I have to lose
Old 08-11-2018, 01:01 AM   #45
Mike2220

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please? -depends m/f

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, questions, sex, what would you do, would you rather