Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-26-2015, 04:26 AM   #16
marlinsfan123
Account Banned

1) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure
A - 1 minute with incredibly strong and painful suction
B - 1 hour with low pressure, but constant suction

2) Imagine you are still a teenager, living at your family's house, not very experienced but curious about learning more your own body and sexuality. Then one day, you are so aroused that you really come up with a crazy plan. Would you rather:
A - secretly spy on your mother masturbating until orgasm
B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasm

3) Imagine you were being blackmailed with something really terrible. Something that won't let you a choice, so you agree to do whatever the unknown person wants you to do. And you happen to discover that this person is someone with really taboo fantasies who wants you to use living ants on your genitals and send him photos of doing so. Would you rather:

A - use only a few ants, but inside your pussy / under your foreskin?
B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead?

4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family memers are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:
A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time
B - have sex with 1 friend and 1 family member as the whole rest of the party watches you

5) You are being tortured painfully. Would you rather:
A - Attach 20 medium clothespins on all of your sensitive body parts
B - Attach 1 really hard clothespin directly on the tip of your clit / tip of your penis?

Obviously none of these are desireable, if I had to pick one it would probably be spying on my mom orgasming, because there is no direct pain, just weirdness

I have the smallest penis on Getdare, it's totally useless

PM me "SLUT" and I'll do 50 push-ups in whatever clothing you say

PM me "Slave" and I'll be your slave for 24 hours within limits
marlinsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 04:39 AM   #17
polish whore

1.A
2.B
3.A
4.A
5.A
I think I would like to try 2 & 4 because they are the most embarasing
hard cbt, blood, long anal, photos
Limits
face, involving family(unless photos), permament, public suicide, damaging my stuff

I'm begginer open for propositions

Last edited by polish whore; 12-26-2015 at 04:40 AM. Reason: forgot
polish whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:08 AM   #18
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure

2) Imagine you are still a teenager, living at your family's house, not very experienced but curious about learning more your own body and sexuality. Then one day, you are so aroused that you really come up with a crazy plan. Would you rather:
B - bring yourself in a situation, in which your mother would watch you masturbating until orgasm

3) Imagine you were being blackmailed with something really terrible. Something that won't let you a choice, so you agree to do whatever the unknown person wants you to do. And you happen to discover that this person is someone with really taboo fantasies who wants you to use living ants on your genitals and send him photos of doing so. Would you rather:

B - use a big hand full of ants, but only on labia and clit / the foreskin covered cockhead?

4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family members are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:
A - have sex with 30 stranger people, as your friends and family watch you the whole time
B - have sex with 1 friend and 1 family member as the whole rest of the party watches you

B - Attach 1 really hard clothespin directly on the tip of your clit / tip of your penis?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:18 AM   #19
lisabigboobs

1) You got kidnapped by strangers. They ripped of all your clothes and bound you to some pipes, not giving you the chance to move. They place the cup of an electronic vacuum suction device directly on your inner labia and clit / your whole penis and tell you to choose your own torture. Would you rather endure

[B]3) Imagine you were being blackmailed with something really terrible. Something that won't let you a choice, so you agree to do whatever the unknown person wants you to do. And you happen to discover that this person is someone with really taboo fantasies who wants you to use living ants on your genitals and send him photos of doing so. Would you rather:

[B]4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family memers are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:

lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
gatiso161

~~~A~~~

~~~A~~~

~~~A~~~

4) You are introduced as an obedient sex slave, having to obey the orders of your master or mistress at a big party. Suddenly you discover, also some of your friends and family memers are invited there, not knowing what they might expect. Would you rather:
~~~A~~~

~~~A~~~
gatiso161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #21
Mike2220

Old 12-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #22
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:31 AM   #23
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:44 AM   #24
italiancuteness

a

a

a(in the b ants would go into my pussy anyway)

b

a
---

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why?

2, its probably the easiest to go off with

Hi everyone!
I'm francesca! And im a dare slave:3
If you wanna chat i am always free

I DON'T HAVE KIK

my ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244516

Likes:almost everything ahah, especially public,humiliation,anal and strange and particular dares

Limits:blood,pain,family,cam/pics
italiancuteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:44 AM   #25
11-Jenny

Limits: obvious public, poo, extreme pain, social suicide, dangerous, and photos.

PM DARES
11-Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #26
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Imagine you were part of a really intense sexual situation. You were forced to make a decision how to react, but you only had two options to choose from - no more or less. And of course these situations were either quite extreme or bizarre or even taboo or extremely humiliating, so the right decision would be hard anyways. What would you rather do in the following cases:

Additional question: If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why?
The last one, it sounds fun

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 11:23 AM   #27
junkie4bdsm

Default hard answers

1) I would rather endure

2) I would you rather:

3) I would rather:
(actually i fantasize about being spreadeagled naked over an ants nest with honey poured on my balls)

4) I would rather:
(I have an ugly family)

5) I would rather:

---

If I had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, it would be the ants - every time. The tiny bites each insignificant but all together massive,
junkie4bdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 11:29 AM   #28
SwitchDS88

Does the OP jerk off over these or laugh?

Imagine you were part of a really intense sexual situation. You were forced to make a decision how to react, but you only had two options to choose from - no more or less. And of course these situations were either quite extreme or bizarre or even taboo or extremely humiliating, so the right decision would be hard anyways. What would you rather do in the following cases:

B: Mmmm... milk me!

A: But does it have to be secret?

B: Hate both options, but this sounds less horrible!

B: And since you weren't specific, I'll fuck my eldest cousin and my best female friend

B: Clothespins aren't my kind of pain, so I'll just go for one - even if it is bigger!
SwitchDS88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #29
cbecker

Hmm, right now, I'm thinking of adding some additional scenarios for this test... but would that be fair for all the people who already answered my bizarre questions?
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 01:19 PM   #30
tmoney256

C - 1 hour with incredibly strong suction

C - Masturbate openly for anyone and everyone to see.

C - Tied up outside on top of an anthill genitals covered in sugar even inside urethra.

C - 30 strangers use me while party watches.

You guessed it C - 20 really hard everywhere.

If you had to pick ONE of these really mean and "wrong" situations here, which one would it be and why? All of them please. Because I deserve to be punished for not following the rules.

Okay look I'm just a horny guy I like the idea of being exposed.

My Kik is Tmoneypic
I don't really know what I like because I haven't done much.

My hard limits are messy, urine, fecal, diaper, CD, TS
tmoney256 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk