Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
HilariousNoodles

Hahaha I've had a good time looking at these. Mine would probably have to be wedgied until I cry and then spanked while I scream and plead for it to be over, then put in a bondage position naked while my master laughed at me, then put in the tub and being peed on several times so I have to sit in my master's pee.

Dislikes- Clamps (so painful!) Sleeping Dares, etc.

Limits- Pics, Public, Family/friends, money, anal, any kind of insertion, and scat.

I'm interested in: bondage, icy hot/toothpaste, messy, swirlies.

I'm looking for a way to do messy dares without getting caught, if you know of some, PM me.

The Hunt: DEAD
HilariousNoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #17
Moan

Not a lot of people share this, and I completely understand, but there's something about incest that just gets me... so excited
Old 07-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #18
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

wanna try to make tis a person above thing maybe?
mine is femisation
oh and if you want to do person above then you will have to be really slutty aroung any siblings you have and act like you want sex
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #19
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I don't really know what to call it but I like anything relating to ENF (doesn't have to be F though), Exhibitionist, Voyeur, Accidental Nudity (Clothes stealing dares and the like), Public nudity etc etc.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #20
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moan View Post
Not a lot of people share this, and I completely understand, but there's something about incest that just gets me... so excited
I can understand how you feel. While I don't have any sisters or a mum that is hot... I had friends while growing up with hot older sisters and I often fantasized that they were my sisters. I didn't know about the "scene" back then, but if I did, I'd have let them have their way with me.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #21
RedRobin

I wanna get tied up naked thrown in to a stinky nasty dumpster and left in there for days having to eat the rotten food! And have someone take pics and vids and post it online. Getting pissed on, dildos up my ass, and being force fed food from the trash.
RedRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #22
herbie999

Thought i had some nasty kinks but seem very straight now.

Want to be taken by woman with a strapon and then lick her to orgasm after which she pisses in my mouth. (So boring) lol

Yahoo! Messenger Handle:conger_head

Looking to play with:Anyone Fun
Do you play on cam?:Sometimes
What sort of games do you like to play?:Just learning so lets see where my limits are
herbie999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #23
dominateME

Send a message via MSN to dominateME

This has been really interesting reading!

I have a few of differing extremes, none of which I thought I'd tell anyone, however after being in a long term relationship, my girlfriend knows how much I enjoy her playing with my ass, and she often uses her dildos on me, so we are contemplating buying our first strap on at the moment. And that has always been my biggest fantasy for years, being fucked in the ass by a hot girl.

Also this one was never a fantasy until she told me about it, she said she wants to be used by multiple guys at once. When she first told me I was a bit freaked out and gutted, but after thinking about it and talking about it with her I actually really want to try it and see her get turned into a little fuckslut for me and a bunch of other guys. An extension of this would be for these guys to start using me too, as I have always been a bit bicurious, and one of my major turn ons about this would be eating another guys cum out of her pussy and/or ass.

However, she doesn't know the last part as she doesn't know I'm bicurious, and I would be horrified if any of my friends/family found out about any of my and/or her fantasies!

LIKES: Submission, Light anal, Spanking, Forced orgasm, Cum control, Bondage, Light-Moderate pain, Private humiliation.

Soft Limits: Watersports, Cum eating, Cross dressing, Harder anal, Ice

HARD Limits: Family and friends, Scat, Noticeably public, Permanent, Illegal, High possibility of getting caught, Extreme pain, Long term, Beastiality, Messy

PM ME ANY PHOTO DARE AND I WILL DO IT AND POST IT ON KINKTALK. RESPECT MY LIMITS.

dominateME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #24
rhl
getDare Succubus

Would like to experiance a gang rape, where i'm tied up with my ass in the propper position and one by one they do me.

Im editing it to add:

A couple of times my GF has made me use my tongue as her toilet papper to clean her number 2 up. She would like to see me clean one of her friends but have not been able to go there.

Last edited by rhl; 07-13-2012 at 11:48 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #25
DanB

Being taken by a woman with a strapon. Although my WAM fetish would be pretty embarrassing to explain to someone.
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:32 AM   #26
Skyeline
getDare Ladder

being forced into the sissy lifestyle for a long period of time, maybe by even a guy
Skyeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #27
KiXiNiT

Being tied up bent over a table and fucked/humiliated on webcam broadcasting on cam4 etc
KiXiNiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #28
TheManinthehat

At present I have two odd fetishes.

One is impregnation, I find there is something extremely hot about the idea of shooting my load into a lady and making her big with my child. Hasn't happened, hopefully won't for a while, but the thought just makes me hot and bothered.

The other is incest, as mentioned previously by some other people. Its not so much within my family, it is in general, really.
TheManinthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #29
supbob123

I haven't really done anything kinky before, but I would like to get tied up and spanked.
as for a fetish, I only have a foot fetish lol
supbob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #30
bjboy4321

My biggest fantasy is to be locked in to chastity by a mistress. Then she would train me to suck and take it up the butt using her strap on. after my training is complete, she would pimp me put to please all her male friends. The whole time i would only be aloud to orgasm when she wanted me to, and in the most humiliating ways she could think of

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, fetish, humiliation, kinky