Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
Agirlyslave
Account Banned

Default Any story ideas

Hey people I need some story ideas I'm not going to check this until let's say 10/6/11 then I'll pick the best idea and send the lucky winner a link and a friend request
Agirlyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I don't know, I think you should do it yourself and use your own ideas and fantasies. Because the story is going to be good if you write about your own experiences and feelings.

You could take some real events from your life and change them so they fit to your fantasy. You could look into other writers stories and take some ideas from them. They have really good stories on asstr.org and literotica.com or on cmnf.coccozella.com. I like Les's (from cmnf.coccozella)stories, he/she is a good writer. The Bet and Kim and Jen are good stories. Those pictures by Blzr is not bad too.

You could read those and then write your own stories.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
darebunny22

just write with what you have, just empty your heart and soul onto the paper and just let it flow

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
moonmoon

Default Depends

It all depends on what you like, and how you feel. Do you like love, and slow gentle stuff, or caught-up-in-the-moment-will-regret-it-later stories?
I always like stories where someone is a captive and may be tied up at one point. It all depends.

I lean more to the fiction and fantasy stories, things that could never happen in real life. Some people like to write a story where characters are playing a game, or something that you might think is true.

I think a good story is(and it may have been used before) a boy and a girl get married without realizing it, and they have to learn how to deal with each other. Or maybe a story that starts out with two enemies fighting and shouting, an dthen they end up kissing.

You can use either of those, but I agree that you should write how you feel you want to write.

Moon Moon
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk