Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #31
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As Laura's fingers slid in and out of Beth's soft and slippery pussy, beth who was in ecstasy right now but with a girlish glee she slipped a hand under Laura's panties and gave a sharp tug, the silky fabric ripped and they were left in tatters. Laura now smoothly glided across Beth's stomach as she grabbed the bottom of her black jumper and forced it over her ample bossom, however as it reached over her head, Laura used it to further pin BEth into helplessness with her arms locked into the jumper. Laura held the jumper in place while she procedded to lick Beth's front all over.
she licked her armpit first which cuased Beth to giggle and then she kissed her way into her cleavage and breathed deeply, she then crushed her body against Beth's and grinded her breasts against hers the pair's nipples fencing off against one another. Both girls were breathing heavily and steam could be seen to rise from their intimate bodies. Laura raised the jumper above Beth's lips and proceeded to kiss her intensely and Beth returned the kiss with passion. They stayed locked in this embrace for quite some time...
John had his head held back as he enjoyed the girls nibbling at his bollucks and waxing his shaft, but Tina had stopped playing with his arse and was grabbing for the dildo he held, she snatched it away without a fight, in reality John barely noticed. She grabbed it in both hands, running her fingers over it, admiring it's size for a moment, she then grabbed the base and pushed it up John's arsehole. He jumped with a start, but Tina kept it in there and tried to push it as far as it would go, a small tear fell from John's eye.
Hana seeing his discomfort brushed Holly's hand down to John's balls and clamped her mouth over the tip of his dick and ran her tongue down the shaft while Holly pursed the ball sack, squeezing gently. While Tina enjoying her part took a small bite into his bum. John now in agony and ecstasy at the same time found himself grabbing the back of Hana's head and guiding the small thrusts from her mouth. Edward and Giles had long turned away and were busy chatting together in the distance.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #32
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

excellent is all i can say!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #33
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"I can't believe what their putting him through." Edward said through gritted teeth.
Giles looked over his shoulder,'he seems to be enjoying himself and your sister seems to be having a lot of fun too, I want to be him right now!"
Edward startled by this turned his head and could see his sister sucking away at John's cock in the distance, his stomach turned and he quickly turned away, 'what had gotten into Hana?' he thought to himself. He brought himself to turn his head again and could see Tina this time, chewing away at his arse, it was then that he felt a pang of jealousy, he bit his lip and turned away again. 'This game has been insane from start to finish, all it has gotten is ill feeling and pain.'
Giles eyed him for a moment, 'I've had a blast, what's not to like, have you ever watched girls doing half the things they have tonight? This is great!'
Edward met his gaze and then his eyes fell and he shook his head, he then decided that he was going to lay down, so he dug into the ground and rested his head, 'I'm going to rest until this is over, wake me.' He drearily instructed Giles.
'Yeah yeah...' He said distractedly as he watched the action, his eyes widened at what he saw next...
Beth and Laura had been kissing for a while now and were both burning up inside, Beth had lost the jumper and they were now both naked and rolling around on the floor in each other's arms, their hands running down each others backs, squeezing the flesh and causing a few scratches in the skin as they dug their nails in.
Beth took the next step and gradually slid her arm down Laura's back and her fingertips playfully danced over her bum, then across her pelvis to Laura's groin, she applied pressure with her fingers and pushed them down to her pussy, as she reached the folded entrance she suddenly became aware of how wet Laura was, she moved in for the kill and slid three of her fingers inside her.
Laura groaned in pleasure as she felt Beth's fingers inside her, she bit her lip slightly to supress a louder sentiment, she squeezed Beth tighter in arms and really dug her hands into the soft skin, one hand across Beth's back and digging into her side, the other had been positioned further south and that hand was leaving a red mark on Beth's fleshy hind quarters. 'OOO' Beth's fingers were sliding in and out of Laura's pussy slickly and Beth was going at a fair but steady pace, as she felt a sudden squeeze to her buttocks in addition she let out a small yelp of joy, as Beth had moved down slightly she was now kissing Laura's neck and Laura had her head buried in Beth's hair.
But suddenly Beth dropped further down Laura's body, leaving a bee line of kisses heading straight for the dripping twat. She soon found her head between Laura's legs, she nibbled at her lips teasingly for a moment and then taunted the interior with her tongue.
The sent and taste of Laura's cum filled Beth's senses, the aroma turned her on more and she was soon penetrating her as deeply as she could with the tongue while she gripped Laura's clenched buttocks hard.
Laura started to pant, the intense pleasure was filling her up inside and she was full to the brim, she gripped the grass hard bracing herself and then it felt like an explosion of ecstacy as she came hard. She couldn't keep it quiet anymore as she let out a great gasp as her body was shaking itself to climax, the cum inside her gushed over Beth's face, who lifted her head and smiled at Laura, who still desperatelt horny had to taste Beth...

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 05-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #34
molten man
Distinguished Member

awesome story!!

Great writing..

26/m/straight
Old 05-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #35
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Hana enjoying the meaty cock throbbing between her lips was gripping John's butt and legs firmly with her hands, squeezing them a deep crimson, Tina was still playing with his arsehole but had eased up on the bottle and Holly was grinding up against him, John was in a grand state of ecstasy at this point, but nothing this good could last forever, he began to feel his the pressure building up in his dick and he knew he would have to release it soon, he started to groan, the sudden new noise startled Hana and she found herself withdraing the cock from her mouth and stared at it intentely finding the throbbing veins deeply interesting, Holly had taken this chance to start sucking on his balls, this was it though.
John tried desperately in vain to keep the pleasure going but he couldn't hold back any longer and he erupted a thick white stream into the air, which in turn splattered over Holly's hair and Hana's expectant face, leasving a stringy sticky mess over the two, Tina however had missed her share and found herself licking the residue off of hana's cheek, this took Hana greatly by surprise as she was still rather startled by John's massive ejaculation coating her face but instead of looking at Tina she raised her head to look at John's face, he was still panting somewhat and looking deeply flushed, he was also staring at her intently, deeply turned on by his thick cum across her delicate features...
Beth and Laura on the otherhand were still interlocked in their mutual pleasure, they had formed a 69 and were face deep in each others pussy, by now both girls had managed to cum at least twice and they were not feeling the slightest bit worn down, to the contrary they couldn't stop and found themselves craving more and more and thus they would end up continuing on like this until the sun started to remove the darkness from the sky...
After John had redressed the girls had decided that it was getting too late and that the game should come to an end, Giles was the only one dissapointed by this but would be consoled after a long chat with Holly on the return journey which resulted in the two going back to his place for more fun and games. Edward and Tina also hooked up. Hana and John though seemed more complicated than the rest, Hana was starting to sober up after the mini orgy and was starting to think about all that she had done that night, so she remained rather quiet for the return journey, it would not be for a few weeks that John received a letter from her which would cause the two to become very close over the coming months.
Sadly the group never repeated the game on any other occasion, but through it they had been helped along to realise a lot about their own sexuality and their particular urges and limits, they would go on to have much more interesting sex lives and in later years an interesting story to tell...

I have to admit I lost focus on this story so felt it best to create an ending for it, thank you Molten man and Coyote for your contributions, this was a first attempt at work of this nature and no doubt would be rather unimpressed if I read it all again lol, never totally happy with my own work, but would love feedback from the populous. I hope to write in a more professional manner some day and therefore would appreciate any notes that readers have towards this project.
Thank you for reading, you never know I may write again if I find the right inspiration.

PM DARES!

The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 AM   #36
BLOEM51

Thank you.Very good story
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #37
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent job done for a first timer!!!!

26/m/straight
Old 10-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #38
Bloxo
getDare Devil

This is a story I wrote many years ago, for any fans of my work I welcome you to read this long forgotten post

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk