Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Definition of Extreme Nude?

What would you consider an extreme nude dare to do?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
cwmatman

My definition might be broader than most, since I have pretty low tolerance for risk of being seen by strangers who didn’t ask to be involved. Ideal for me are dares where I feel at great risk of being seen but where I know with my rational mind it’s unlikely.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmatman View Post
My definition might be broader than most, since I have pretty low tolerance for risk of being seen by strangers who didn’t ask to be involved. Ideal for me are dares where I feel at great risk of being seen but where I know with my rational mind it’s unlikely.
Care to give an example of what is on the line and what crosses it?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 09-25-2018, 06:53 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Something with a high chance of being caught and arrested, caught + social suicide, and/or caught with possibility of physical harm.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:27 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Something with a high chance of being caught and arrested, caught + social suicide, and/or caught with possibility of physical harm.
So basically, something you wouldn't do anymore?

My Real Experiences

Old 09-28-2018, 04:46 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
So basically, something you wouldn't do anymore?
Well, personally I stay away from anything that could get me in huge trouble or put me in danger, but some people might love that extra thrill

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:12 AM   #7
Klaartje18

Doing nude dares at places where minors can see me

- Pussy Torture
-- Painful vaginal penetrations and stretching.
-- Clitoral Pain ( as long as it doesn't cause my clit to lose its sensitivity, I'll try it)
- Soft anal pain
- Spanking
- Temperature play
- Needle play
- Forced orgasms
- Public masturbation and sex

Limits:
- Scat
- Piss
- Extreme taboo

KIK: ClitoralKlara97
Klaartje18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:17 PM   #8
donnaw

Default Nude dare

Being nude and losing control of the situation.

Like being posted on line and not being able to remove it.
donnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #9
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaartje18 View Post
Doing nude dares at places where minors can see me
It sounds like you have quite a threshold if that's what you consider extreme

My Real Experiences

Old 10-18-2018, 10:53 AM   #10
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default extreme

Quote:
Doing a nude dare where I am also aroused and going to get seen by total strangers in a public place and more than likely watched or touched or more .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:19 AM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
Doing a nude dare where I am also aroused and going to get seen by total strangers in a public place and more than likely watched or touched or more .
That certainly is extreme

My Real Experiences

Old 10-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #12
Maleslut92

Extreme to me is just beyond what I am willing to do.....

Truthfully though — anything that will get me arrested, social suicide, etc is extreme to me.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:59 AM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
Extreme to me is just beyond what I am willing to do.....

Truthfully though — anything that will get me arrested, social suicide, etc is extreme to me.
Well that seems fair

My Real Experiences

Old 11-02-2018, 01:40 PM   #14
KinkKong

I would like to share my latest advanture. I am not good at writing but the dare is worth sharing.

Early in the morning I got in my car bringing a spare set of clothes. I was wearing some old clothes. I drove for a while till I reached the chosen location. Parked the car. Took my spare clothes and the car keys. Nothing else.
I hid them near the car, right next to the road. It was early in the morning and there was very little traffic.

The road was passing between two steep hills and in the only flatter area there was a town. It was a few km away from me. I started walking in that direction and tried to hitchhike a ride. In about 10-15 minutes I got a ride and that nice guy drove about 15 km down the road.

So it was something like that: my car - 5km of road - the town (1-2km long) - another 7-8 km of road - me.

And here is when it gets interesting. I undressed leaving only my shoes. I threw all my clothes into a river by the road. They were washed away without a trace within seconds. That was the point of no return.

I was stuck there naked and I had only one option - to get to my spare clothes and my car.

Initially I planned to walk on the road and hide when a car was passing by but this turned out impossible. The road became super busy all of a sudden and I could not walk for 5 meter without being seen.

And I was seen. Quite a few times. Then I found a side road that went beside the paved one. I walked there. Slowly. I did not know the area at all so I had no idea how much more I had to walk. I did not know what the time was.

I kept walking. Finally I saw the edge of the town. The town spread on the whole flat area. All roads passed through it. I tried to find a way to go around the town but I gave up when I saw the vertical cliffs. (It seems that the river had dug throught the mountain for quite a while. Apart from the wider flat area occupied by the town, slopes were almost vertical. I think that thing is called a gorge).

So here I am. Naked. Tired from walking for hours. Thirsty. The town in front of me and my clothes beyond it. A simple decision. I kept walking. Entered the town. It was around noon and there were poeple around. I tried to hide as much as I could but it was impossible. I ran a few times when people try to talk to me or chase me. In general, the people were very curious. I few times I passed by some of them and hid for a second behind a building to catch my breath and I would hear them talk about the naked guy they saw. Where did he come from, who is he, why is he naked etc.

I got out of the town as quickly as possible. I was really tired because I had to run quite a few times. The last 5 km where very similar to the part before the town. An unpaved road/path next to the paved one. Sometimes hidden from the view of the cars, sometimes quite exposed.

Finally I reached my hidden set of clothes. The car key was there too. I got dress and got into the car. I checked the time. I had been walking for a litte more than 4 hours.

Thank god I had some water in the car.

Half an hour later I was home.I don't think I will do such a thing again.
What about you?

likes - nudity, bondage, denial, edging, verbal degradation
dislikes - pain, corner time, anal, ruined orgasms, public
limits - pics, videos, other people, scat, illegal, crossdressing
KinkKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:06 AM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkKong View Post
I would like to share my latest advanture. I am not good at writing but the dare is worth sharing.

Early in the morning I got in my car bringing a spare set of clothes. I was wearing some old clothes. I drove for a while till I reached the chosen location. Parked the car. Took my spare clothes and the car keys. Nothing else.
I hid them near the car, right next to the road. It was early in the morning and there was very little traffic.

The road was passing between two steep hills and in the only flatter area there was a town. It was a few km away from me. I started walking in that direction and tried to hitchhike a ride. In about 10-15 minutes I got a ride and that nice guy drove about 15 km down the road.

So it was something like that: my car - 5km of road - the town (1-2km long) - another 7-8 km of road - me.

And here is when it gets interesting. I undressed leaving only my shoes. I threw all my clothes into a river by the road. They were washed away without a trace within seconds. That was the point of no return.

I was stuck there naked and I had only one option - to get to my spare clothes and my car.

Initially I planned to walk on the road and hide when a car was passing by but this turned out impossible. The road became super busy all of a sudden and I could not walk for 5 meter without being seen.

And I was seen. Quite a few times. Then I found a side road that went beside the paved one. I walked there. Slowly. I did not know the area at all so I had no idea how much more I had to walk. I did not know what the time was.

I kept walking. Finally I saw the edge of the town. The town spread on the whole flat area. All roads passed through it. I tried to find a way to go around the town but I gave up when I saw the vertical cliffs. (It seems that the river had dug throught the mountain for quite a while. Apart from the wider flat area occupied by the town, slopes were almost vertical. I think that thing is called a gorge).

So here I am. Naked. Tired from walking for hours. Thirsty. The town in front of me and my clothes beyond it. A simple decision. I kept walking. Entered the town. It was around noon and there were poeple around. I tried to hide as much as I could but it was impossible. I ran a few times when people try to talk to me or chase me. In general, the people were very curious. I few times I passed by some of them and hid for a second behind a building to catch my breath and I would hear them talk about the naked guy they saw. Where did he come from, who is he, why is he naked etc.

I got out of the town as quickly as possible. I was really tired because I had to run quite a few times. The last 5 km where very similar to the part before the town. An unpaved road/path next to the paved one. Sometimes hidden from the view of the cars, sometimes quite exposed.

Finally I reached my hidden set of clothes. The car key was there too. I got dress and got into the car. I checked the time. I had been walking for a litte more than 4 hours.

Thank god I had some water in the car.

Half an hour later I was home.I don't think I will do such a thing again.
What about you?
Wow that is one wild story

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk