Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Does hypnotizing work on you?
Yes. I've been forced to do stuff that I'm not intending to do 17 19.77%
No. It has never worked on me 28 32.56%
To be honest I actually don't know if it works on me 41 47.67%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2018, 07:37 AM   #16
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

It doesn't work on me in any way.
To be honest, it is my personal belief that hypnosis is kind of like a placebo. It doesn't actually work. It only works if you really believe yourself that it works, thus: you are simply 'hypnotizing' yourself in that case.
I don't know if this is true, I just don't see any evidence to support how hypnosis would actually work.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:51 PM   #17
steellion1995

Oh it absolutely works, i'm a complete pushover for hypnosis. It's a bit hard to get into at first, but once you find something that does work everything just clicks into place and before you know it you'll find it's so easy to go into trance. And once that happens, it's the start of a whole new world for you. There's nothing quite like lying in a trance, helpless in your own body, feeling perfectly relaxed and blissful while your body tingles and someone's voice slowly becomes your thoughts.

After enough conditioning it becomes so easy that i feel like anyone with a soothing voice and my trigger words could drag me into trance and make me think and do whatever they wanted, and i would love every second of being their puppet. You really need an open mind though, hypnosis won't work if you don't think and/or don't want it to work. It's really a group effort. You have to meet whoever is hypnotizing you halfway and help it along.
Likes: Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Spanking and pain in general (Nothing too extreme though.) Petplay, Hypnosis, Forced and/or ruined orgasms, light humiliation and bullying (nothing too harsh, just a little reminder of my place), censors, light/hidden public (anything with little risk of being seen)
Limits: diapers, scat, watersports, messy stuff, pictures and/or blackmail, anything harmful/illegal/social suicide
steellion1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:03 PM   #18
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by steellion1995 View Post
Oh it absolutely works, i'm a complete pushover for hypnosis. It's a bit hard to get into at first, but once you find something that does work everything just clicks into place and before you know it you'll find it's so easy to go into trance. And once that happens, it's the start of a whole new world for you. There's nothing quite like lying in a trance, helpless in your own body, feeling perfectly relaxed and blissful while your body tingles and someone's voice slowly becomes your thoughts.

After enough conditioning it becomes so easy that i feel like anyone with a soothing voice and my trigger words could drag me into trance and make me think and do whatever they wanted, and i would love every second of being their puppet. You really need an open mind though, hypnosis won't work if you don't think and/or don't want it to work. It's really a group effort. You have to meet whoever is hypnotizing you halfway and help it along.
I really enjoyed reading this thread! This comment in particular was very interesting. I have been curious to try it for something simple, and the way you summed it up really explains how I was thinking about it.

I only started the beginning of hypnosis with someone once and it felt so nice to get into the trance that I really have wanted to try it again after that!!
Old 10-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #19
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Guess I'll be putting in my little 2 cents on this post.

I have been studying hypnosis for the past few of months, that's why I haven't been on GD that much. As a matter of fact, if you want to learn more on the subject, and these books aren't just limiting you to the study of just hypo, but also how the government, and media is using it, I recommend the set of books written by "The Rogue Hypnotist" (https://www.amazon.com/The-Rogue-Hyp...0192888&sr=1-1) It's a ten book series on the subject hypo therapy, and other good stuff.

Now, can anybody be hypnotized, the answer is yes, as a matter of fact, during the day we go in and out of a trance state. NOW here is the important part. But not everybody will take suggestions, because we have a guard up.

Now some people will take a suggestion right away, about 30% percent of the population, but for the rest, it's a trust issue, for example, they don't trust you, that your going to brain wash them, or give them a suggestion that goes against there morals, like walk around the room nude all the time.

This is why the pre-recorded hypo tapes work on some people and not others.

I can go deeper into this, but let me put it in a nut shell. As I pointed above, pre-recorded works for some people. But if you want a suggestion implanted, it's will work better to do a one on one live thru cam, or face to face with a hypnotist. And if the suggestion isn't against your morals, it should take.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:57 AM   #20
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Oh, I just wanted to add one more thing. What does hypnosis feels like.

It feels like your daydreaming with your eyes closed. But 100% of your brain is focus on the voice. Both your conscious and subconscious mind.

The focus of you mind is very intense, that your mind becomes a sponge to learning. They did a study back in the 1940s on this, and if you were hypnosis and told to open you eyes, and stay in the trance state, you could read a full book in under a minute, and retain everything, with perfect comprehension.

Again, this is a very interesting subject on what the mind can truly do.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:06 PM   #21
Golden_Girl_Rach

I've tried once or twice, I feel like I'm still aware of my surroundings and everything and wiggling my toes and fingers. I'm not sure if that's normal or not really working. I think it's worked better when I'm sleepy and dozing off, but not really sure. I feel like I'm just going along with it for fun like I know what all the suggestion words are its not like its a mystery thats kept from me
Golden_Girl_Rach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:36 PM   #22
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

This option was not in the poll but it is my experience. Hypnosis sometimes works for me it took a while to get it to and there are still some that dont

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk