Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-20-2019, 10:52 AM   #1
CutieInProgress

Default Baby Boy/Girl wanting to be used on KiK : CutieInProgress

Hello dear people of getdare,

I have been dared to stay in pink princess diapers until 10-05, I would love for you to send me a message on kik and humiliate me and use me.

I won't be taking pictures or video, but that and permanent stuff will be the only things I won't be able to perform.

I would love to hear from you! Kik is in the title, and also in my signature, together with my likes and limits

Contact me through PM or kik, I will accept any dare.
Kik: CutieInProgress

No long term dare currently.

Likes/Limits
Likes: Crossdressing, Anything surrounding ABDL, Dressing up, Being humiliated.
Dislikes: Public, pain
Limits: Pictures, Recordings of any kind, permanent stuff, illegal things

CutieInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Hi, just stay in them, or also use them? And for what? And exclusively?

The obvious extreme diaper-rule is of course that you are not allowed to use the toilet at all and are not allowed to hold back anything (or at least pee) at all. If this is doable for you, I suggest that these should be your rules for time being. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:16 PM   #3
CutieInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Hi, just stay in them, or also use them? And for what? And exclusively?

The obvious extreme diaper-rule is of course that you are not allowed to use the toilet at all and are not allowed to hold back anything (or at least pee) at all. If this is doable for you, I suggest that these should be your rules for time being. ;-)
The dare involved using them to pee and "messing isn't required but is encouraged" But I guess I won't be using the toilet at all anymore..

I was previously dared to not hold anything back, but I couldnt do it, it was too embarrassing for me

I'll be using them exclusively to wet and mess for the remaining time, I'd like to hear your opinion on not holding back, considering I failed to before, would you like me to hold back when I want to or would you rather set a punishment if I do hold back?

Likes/Limits

Old 03-20-2019, 04:11 PM   #4
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieInProgress View Post
The dare involved using them to pee and "messing isn't required but is encouraged" But I guess I won't be using the toilet at all anymore..

I was previously dared to not hold anything back, but I couldn't do it, it was too embarrassing for me

I'll be using them exclusively to wet and mess for the remaining time, I'd like to hear your opinion on not holding back, considering I failed to before, would you like me to hold back when I want to or would you rather set a punishment if I do hold back?
Just try your best. But since you ask for a punishment, here it is: If you do it intentionally hold back, do a punishment day on the next day (it doesn't count towards your goal, so the overall time in diapers increases by one). On that day you are required to take a laxative with every diaper change, drink 1l of water for every waking hour, are only allowed to change your diapers one hour after pooping in them or when they either leak or are going to in the immediate future. Finally you'll have to be in bed by 22:00.

Also: Nulla poena sine lege, so it doesn't apply for the past.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 03-21-2019, 07:39 AM   #5
CutieInProgress

Quote:
Just try your best. But since you ask for a punishment, here it is: If you do it intentionally hold back, do a punishment day on the next day (it doesn't count towards your goal, so the overall time in diapers increases by one). On that day you are required to take a laxative with every diaper change, drink 1l of water for every waking hour, are only allowed to change your diapers one hour after pooping in them or when they either leak or are going to in the immediate future. Finally you'll have to be in bed by 22:00.

Also: Nulla poena sine lege, so it doesn't apply for the past.
Understood!

I'll make sure to post any updates in this thread/add the extra days to my counter in my signature.

Thank you for setting a reason for me wanting to completely lose control

Likes/Limits

Old 03-31-2019, 01:00 PM   #6
CutieInProgress

The end of March is coming up, so I thought I'd post an update.

I haven't held back since posting here before, so I haven't earned any punishment days yet. Most of the time I was on my own when needing to go, so there was no embarrassment. However, I did need to go, and change, myself at university a few times, which was really embarrassing, but I dont think anyone noticed so far.
I've been covering up the smell as best I can with deoderant mostly.

I still haven't completed my extra dare either, which I have to complete before the end of my diaper time

The extra dare is: "At some point you need to go out in your too short shirt, paci, diapers of course, mitts, shorts and have your room mate go with you and treat you like her babygirl for the entire day, feeding you, maybe a stroller, changing your diaper, etc."

I'm scared, and it's terrifying to me that I'll have to do that somewhere in the next 40 days.

This ends my quick report. Any additions or comments can be place ofcourse, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, and reporting every so often.

Likes/Limits

Old 05-01-2019, 09:05 AM   #7
CutieInProgress

The end of my time in these princess diapers are almost over, I managed to not break the rules even once so far!

I'm still terrified of the extra dare though, I'll have to perform it somewhere in the following week...

If any of you have some 'motivation' to not take a punishment instead of the dare, I'm open for anything..

Also, I want to ask getdare already to prepare a punishment if I decide to be a sissy and not do my dare...

Thank you getdare!

Likes/Limits

Old 05-02-2019, 08:16 AM   #8
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

I feel that your punishment for not doing your assignment is 10 additional days in diapers for each day you failed to do it starting now.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 07:49 AM   #9
CutieInProgress

Hey everyone, after thinking about it for days, and talking to a nice person who helped me with making the decision, I decided to talk to my roommate and propose the dare to her. She agreed to do it, so we planned it tomorrow. Which means I'll have finished the dare in time, which means no extra diaper time

Report will be coming either tomorrow night or Friday morning!

Likes/Limits

Old 05-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #10
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to your final report!

So do I understand it correctly that you haven't used the toilet for the last 50 days? That would be impressive! What has it done to your continence so far? Will you wear diapers for a while longer for safety?

Old 05-08-2019, 10:21 PM   #11
CutieInProgress

Quote:
Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to your final report!

So do I understand it correctly that you haven't used the toilet for the last 50 days? That would be impressive! What has it done to your continence so far? Will you wear diapers for a while longer for safety?
Yeah, it's been about that long, I certainly hope I'll be fine once I get out... I have noticed it's become easier to just let everything go when I feel the slightest urge, and changing had become a fairly normal practice.

I will take the risk and not wear diapers after this period is over and hope for the best I think. Not feeling very padded should feel nice after such a long time

Likes/Limits

Old 05-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #12
CutieInProgress

Hey everyone, as promised, here's my report of the last dare.

My day started by my roommate waking me up with a clean diaper and my clothes for the day, immediately after fully waking up, I was in my attire, this was also the first time she changed me.

As a small addition to the dare, I wasnt allowed to walk at all during the day, this wasnt a problem when out in public since I'd be in my stroller but at home it got reallt awkward, especially for the first hour.

I spent the time until lunch at home, as any small baby would, sleeping, coloring and singing along to children's television, nothing special happened during that time.

At lunch I was forced to eat baby food and drink formula, as any baby would.
The food flavour was pees I think. There was also a crushed up laxative in there, according to an extra dare I got through pm.

Later in the evening, we went out in public in the stroller, which is where the embarrassing part of the dare starts. Additionally to the rules of being treated like a baby all day, I was also asked to mess myself while talking to a stranger once, to make it even more embarrassing.

I decided I'd like to go to the forest, which meant a small amount of people around me, but an extremely embarrassing time changing, since it would have to be done in between some trees.

We met 3 groups of people, 2 pf the laughed at me for as long as I saw them, the last group was an older group of people who seemed to disapprove.

When I had to mess because of the laxatives, I decided to ask one of the laughing groups of people what time it was, while they were answering, I unloaded in my diaper, I dont think they noticed, since I was still wearing shorts... Atleast I hope they didnt.

My roommate took me to an abandoned spot, where she changed me on top of one of the larger rocks, luckily I dont think anyone saw me, but because there weren't any trashcans nearby, I was forced to keep the full diaper with me in my stroller so it wouldnt stain the bag she took with her, carrying around my own smell was extremely embarrassing!

When we returned from the forest, I was bright red from embarrassment. I finally got to dispose of the diaper, and I got fed another 2 containers of baby food and some more formula.

We spent the rest of the evening playing childish games and singing songs.

This was by far the most embarrassing thing I have ever done, but luckily my time in diapers is over as of now!

Now baby will be heading to sleep, thinking about its diaper free day tomorrow

Likes/Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk