Old 03-01-2024, 07:40 PM   #1
Aussiecuck555

Talking Sissy cuckold conversion

Hey all.

Not sure if this has been covered but i am a submissive sissy 26yo from australia for doms online but i am in the closet when i log off. I love the idea of being a sissy cuckold and want it to become true. I have an amazing hot young 27yo blond slim girlfriend and she is my world. She has quite a high sex drive and mine is low and i dont perform very well. I have never made her cum from sex and i think she needs more.

We are discussing cuckolding but she has afew objections. Im looking for a long term cuckold trainer who could assist me turning our relationship into a full term cuckold relationship. Male or female is ok. She is submissive for alpha men and also can be quite dominant i assume she is abit of a switch. She now dominates me during sex.

I want her to enjoy the whole process and my happiness is when she is happy. Would ideally love a tall strong black alpha male, or a strong dominant female as they understand women better. But open to all who are dominant. I am very submissive and love to entertain. Hopefully someone can help me progress and if she is happy with it i would love to thank them by having them as my bull and long term master of our relationship.

Likes: sissy, cuckold, submissive, cuckold training, cei, cbt, humiliation etc.
limits: face photos (until i find the approaching candidate), shaving, scat, pissplay, social suicide, anything my sweet girlfriend is not into is a limit.

Kik: asdhjk456

Please do not hassle me for face photos i would be open to this when she is.

Looking forward to chatting and having some fun.
Aussiecuck555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bull, cuckold, hotwife, master, sissy