Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #1
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Default GetDare's Desert Island Discs - Music podcast/radio show

Welcome ladies, gentlemen, and whoever else is here.

This is, after a nearly TEN YEAR HIATUS...

GetDare's Desert Island Discs!

This is basically a music radio show/podcast made by me, for you lovely lovely people to enjoy, and YOU can be a part of it.

Yes, you, right there, and all you need to do is as follows:
1 - Pick 10 songs that mean something to you. The better the reason you can give the better it will be. So "This has a great bass line" is shit "This song reminds me of the time I went fishing with my Dad and..." is much better.

2 - Pick different artists for these bands, I'm aiming for a fun show with a nice variety, listening to 10 songs of a single artist is great if you like the artist, its really bad if you can't stand them. A good variety is always preferable.

3 - PM me your picks, title the message as "Desert Island Discs". Do not post your picks here, it will be boring as everyone can see them, and this would be a bad thing as it ruins the freshness of hearing it on the show. We want fun fun fun!

4 - You aren't required to give me links to the songs, but a Youtube link for each would be mighty handy to make sure I don't get some wonky version or something.

5 - Get others to do the same, I want this to run a while, and it was good fun last time around.
As close to once a week as possible I shall be uploading a fresh episode, in the order the messages come in, or as closely as possible if people message me in other mediums. Every user gets their own episode (unlike before where I did two per episode).

I also may have an idea for a different show type to intersperse with these as well, but no promises as of yet.

And to start the proceedings, and give you all an idea of how this show is going to be done, I present to you Episode One!

(Apologies for track 4, something went weird in the editing, so it's got the odd bit of noise in it!)
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82

Last edited by pranadevil; 09-13-2018 at 03:13 PM.
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pranadevil for this post:
Old 09-24-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

IHeartFun brings the fun in this week's picks, and I urge you all to both check it out, and submit your own picks for the show. The more the merrier!

Also, feel free to discuss the episodes here as well, discussion is more than welcomed. This week had a lot of stuff I hadn't heard before, and a couple of songs that I'm more than happy to add to my regular playlist.

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Old 10-06-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Apologies to all, I got hit with the cold from hell last week, and rather than trying to struggle through recording a show, I figured it was better to wait until I was well enough to record it. Unfortunately I'm still not well enough to record it just yet, so it may be a few more days, but there are 3 shows lined up to roll.

In the meantime, if you are enjoying the music, please discuss it in here, feedback about the shows is great, even if it's just discussing the songs chosen, as it lets me know people are listening to the thing, and also get your own songs submitted. The more the merrier!

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Old 10-07-2018, 03:09 AM   #4
DianaAu

Just wanted to say thank You for Your hard work. I imagine that this must take quite a bit of time.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Are you still recording these?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA