Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Cake Blue Griffin's Birthday Competition (with special guests)

Hello my fellow Getdare members. My birthday is coming up in a month or so and I’ve been meaning to celebrate with some fun dares. While I know you can provide all sorts of dares for me to do, I’ve been meaning to look for something a bit for fun and challenging to do. So here is what I plan and what rewards await those who help.

The task:
I am looking for 1-3 dares to do next month around April 13th. The dare will be done in private meaning nothing will be done outside or around town, only involve myself, and at most last a day. I know this limits some people, but if I want to complete the dares in a timely manner and deliver on the rewards I need to make sure I can make time for myself and not worry about outside factors. The dare can be completed in steps, act out a role play, have a risk/ reward aspect, a predicament aspect, whatever you think of as you try your best to be creative.

Dares will stop being accepted on Friday April 5th at which point the two guest judges, Butterfly and TheLastCenturian will help me pick which dare or dares I will complete the following week. If something comes up that will prevent me from completing the dares (family, can't get time/space alone, etc) I will have a fall back date of May 4th and will look into getting a hotel room to have the day alone.

Rules:
- Anyone can post their dare on this thread. The more creative, better chance the judges will have to select the dare to be done.
-Make sure to look at my loves, likes, dislikes and limits. I will try to fill out my likes/dislikes to open up more possibilities, but have usually stuck with my loves most.
- Please do not make a dare that will have a long term/ lingering effect. I will be meeting with my family the following week for my birthday and Easter along with some other stuff the week after that.
- Only one dare can be submitted per user.
- You can work in teams if you feel like you work better brainstorming together. Simply make a note its a team dare in the title of the post or in the post.

Rewards:
For this event, I'm going stretch out of my limits a bit and be giving out picture proof to some users.
- Each dare will have a minimum of 3 faceless pictures taken and will be sent to the creator as a reward for coming up with the dare either through Kik or email if needed. All I ask that you do not post them online or share them please.
- There will also be a random lotto for one person to receive one set of dare pictures if you don’t feel like you can make a decent enough dare. Just thank this post and you will be entered
- You can also show your support for which dare is the best by thanking that dare. That user (regardless if their dare gets picked or not) will get one special picture.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 03-15-2019, 06:00 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Happy early birthday and looking forward to judging this competition!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:36 AM   #3
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Happy early birthday, my friend!

Can't wait to start judging this. Now getDare, give this man some dares!

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:04 AM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm sure I'm not the most creative but I can at least be the first...

Food items: Lot's of icecubes, whipped cream, baked beans, tuna

Hello, my messy little Baby Blue Blossom and welcome to your little baby home school. We'll start with by making you ever such a messy baby girl before making sure you're a good little baby before being allowed back into normal society. Start with some old but tight fitting-ish clothes; including a bra with panties & of course you little bitty diaper along with the above food items in an easy to clean room.

You're going to start in just in your little bitty diaper like a good baby Blossom. I'm sure you're eager to start so first you're going to put an icecube in that diaper and get messy. Layer your nipples with whipped cream in a nice little circle. Attach a big girl bra over the top. I'm sure that feels nice and squidgy but you don't quite look happy. Aw, is that icecube a little cold little Baby Blossom? Add another two cubes to your diaper.

Now it's time for your bottoms. Cuffed trousers of some sort will be best or big girl panties if not. Put on your bottoms then pour the baked beans down them, making sure to get them all around the front & back. Have a little baby bounce little Blossom. Aw you look ever so cute & messy but still not happy with that cold diaper. Let's add another 2 cubes then, to the front of the diaper

You already look like quite a state but now it's time to finish the dress with some tuna in some socks. Only a little will do before you put them on then as much as you can squeeze in.

Phew, now we've built you down little Baby Blossom we're going to start the lesson. You're only allowed to get changed when you've completed the full lesson.
1. All baby girls need a good bit of exercise. 50 star jumps and 50 times bending down and touching your toes would be a good start for a baby girl like you.
2. Then you need to write "Little Baby Blossom likes being a messy baby girl" 5 times with your wrong hand. Neatly! I want 5 semi-legible lines which doesn't sound like much but you are just a little baby after all.
3. Then roll about in the mess. No idea what life lessons this teaches but little baby Blossom will look cute doing it I'm sure.
4. Exercise for a further 15 minutes. Jogging on the spot ideally or lot's more starjumps. Them socks getting a bit smelly huh?

Now your special adult reward depends on how well you've done. If you've exercised with no major breaks (more than 20 secs say), written the lines & not took your clothes off you can get cleaned up immediately. If not take your socks off and attach near your nose with your diaper (if that fastens or using tape/elastic but so you can still comfortably breath). Stay messy and with your sock fastened there for a full 30 minutes.

I don't write many messy dares so feel free to make reasonable alterations for your circumstances. I know the clean-up with things like this is a real headache! A report is as welcome as any pictures for me if I win.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 03-20-2019, 09:45 AM   #5
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Can I just say happy early birthday? I'll try to think on a dare.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Get in your girliest, prettiest outfit. Make sure to have your loosest bra and tightest panties on. Stuff your bra with some cereal, and then pour some lemonade into your panties, just enough to damp them.

Now go to a mirror and admire yourself and state three ways you are a pretty girl before pulling those damped panties into a wedgie.

After for ten minutes, tie your wrists together and go about your house like that.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 03-20-2019, 06:59 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Thank you for the first two dares. At least now it can be a competition.

Remember anyone that wants can thank the post they think in their opinion is the best dare. The one with the most at the end will win "Fan favorite".
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-25-2019, 04:58 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

A little bit over one and a half weeks until we stop accepting dares. Hopefully we'll get more posts and have a fair amount to judge from.

Aside from that it looks like no one is really interested in voting for a fan favorite or interested in picture raffle.
Full signature here!
Old 04-01-2019, 03:27 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Happy April Fool's day! Hope everyone's days wasn't to full of pranks. Last reminder that the judges and I stop accepting dares on the 5th.

Pm me prank in the next 24 hours and I will take one pie to the face.
Full signature here!
Old 04-02-2019, 01:36 PM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

One more bump to hopefully get a few more dares before the deadline on Friday.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:05 AM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Last day. I'll keep it open for a bit, but it really seems like no one besides our two submissions have really bothered to come up with any creative dares. If no one else jumps in, I'll ask the judges for their votes tomorrow and see who wins.
Full signature here!
Old 05-07-2019, 03:37 PM   #12
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hmm, I had the 4th May in mind for your Birthday and was popping in to wish you well. Looks like my memory is only half decent but very belated Happy Birthday anyway (which I seem to have forgotten to say in my first post). Did you manage to get round to doing either of the dares?
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 08:47 PM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Hmm, I had the 4th May in mind for your Birthday and was popping in to wish you well. Looks like my memory is only half decent but very belated Happy Birthday anyway (which I seem to have forgotten to say in my first post). Did you manage to get round to doing either of the dares?
(Lol thanks for the belated wishes.)
I pm'd both you and darkness separately on the results as I didn't see much use dragging the thread up to the front after so little interest. You didn't respond about any details.
I'll pm you again
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, blue griffin, competition