Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
kearns

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Okay, so I’m posting yet another ad because while I had some replies to my last one nothing came of it, and as of now I am officially on summer break.

About Me

To introduce myself I am kearns, an eighteen but soon-to-be nineteen-year old (yes, I know it says I'm 23 in the title, but I'm not) male who lives in the United States. I am enrolled and dorm at a community college and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, and studying various topics on my own accord. I tend to be serious but I can break out my humorous side if I'm getting good vibes. Physically, I am roughly 5’7” and 120 pounds. Short and small, I know, but that's useful for certain activities!

If we get start to talk I’ll go into more detail, but for now I think that’s a sufficient background.

Purpose of Ad

With this ad I am looking for either a Master or a Mistress interested in a long-term, 24/7 online relationship.

With a male Master:

Because I am straight, I would only like a male Master on two stipulations. The first is that one of the goals of the relationship would be to feminize me and turn me into their perfect idea of a girl (whether that is a generic slavegirl, bimbo, teeny bopper, lady, etc. is up to them). I have a very strong interest in feminization. With a male Master this would be a necessary part of the relationship, though I will leave the details of how they’d like to go about doing it up to them. The second stipulation is that I am viewed as mere property for their entertainment and they gradually take complete control over my life, down to the tiniest details (what is referred to as total power exchange). By this I mean choosing when/where/how I use the bathroom, what picking out what I wear for the day, restricting my speech, etc. I want someone who is a tad cruel, always searching for new ways to humiliate me and remind me of my status as their slave.

With a Mistress:

With a Mistress I have no such requirement for feminization, though I would prefer it. Given that I would be the slave, however, I realize that choice is completely theirs to decide. So, we can go either way on that.

I should state that, much like with a Master, I am interested in total power exchange, however if they are not interested in controlling me to that extent I would not object.

In terms of style of domination, I desire someone on the softer side (unlike with a male master) because I have never had that kind of affection before and lately I have been intrigued about experiencing it. I’d be greatly interested in developing something a little “deeper,” on both intellectual and emotional levels. I'd really like to connect with someone and talk about matters just like people in any real life relationship would do. I suppose you could say that lately I've turned into a bit of a softie. : )

As a Slave

In previous ads I have said things along the lines of, “the slave is there to serve the owner, not the other way around.” I whole-heartily agree with this. There are a number of skills I possess that can be utilized, such as writing, typing, editing, critical thinking, etc. Of course, I also have other skills as well, though they may be more difficult to incorporate into an online relationship. Still, though, if something needs to be done to make my owner’s life easier I will not hesitate to do it. A slave, after all, should be put to good use, whatever that may be.

Obligatory Q/A List

Name: "kearns" for now. I'll obviously tell my real name if we get talking.

Location: I'll keep this to myself for now. I live in the U.S., though.

Body Type: I'm 5'7" and about 120 pounds. This is ideal if my Master or Mistress decides to try feminization with me.

How To Contact Me: PM me, please. I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, BlackBerry Messenger, e-mail, etc. but I'm not about to post it for everyone.

Are you a slave? I'm technically a switch, but with this ad I'm searching for a Master/Mistress.

Webcam? Nope, sorry. I can be reached 24/7 on my BlackBerry, though. And I do have a camera on my phone.

Offline or online relationship? Online.

How willing must they be to commit? I would like this to be a 24/7 thing, though that doesn't mean they need to be at my beck and call 24/7. It simply means I'd be available 24/7 and the relationship would be "continuous." I expect a certain level of organization and knowledge, so there should definitely be some time invested in me. However, because I believe a slave should be trying their best to make their owners' lives easier, consequently I should be expected to invest more.

Does time zone matter? No. Even if we're not able to chat in real time too often you can always e-mail me and it will be "pushed" directly to my phone.

Do they have to have previous experience? It doesn't matter to me as long as they're intelligent but I do expect some sophistication in matters of organization, thought, etc.

Are you planning on really meeting with the person? Not unless they live within about 20 minutes of me, and even then it would be a while before I feel comfortable doing that.

Should they have good grammar? Absolutely!

Is there a specific IM program they must use? I have AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, BlackBerry Messenger, and e-mail. I have all of these on my phone, by the way, so I can be on chat literally 24/7.

What toys do you have to play with? Sadly, nothing at the moment. Because I didn't want my stuff to be accidentally discovered over the summer I recently disposed of everything. If there's an item considered necessary by my Master or Mistress I will try my hardest to get it, though (I say "try" because as a college student I'm desperately low on cash).

Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes, but I dunno how to set it up. The camera on my phone is crystal clear though. Also, I'll take pictures of anything but it has to be from the neck down.

Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Long-term. I am in no way interested in anything short-term.

How much time can you commit to being a slave? Quite a lot.

Can you do offline tasks as well? Yes, but I don't want to be given "tasks" that are really just dares. I'm just not into it. But if they're actual tasks, i.e. something with a purpose that my Master or Mistress instructs me to do, I'll be sure to do it.

Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Eventually, yes, if they'd like to. If you prove to be trustworthy and we're both enjoying the relationship I want to surrender almost everything to you. It will take time, though, and it should not happen over-night.

There’s actually not much I don’t like, but here are a few for starters:

-Panties/Bras/Underdressing
-Rules
-Rituals
-Obedience Training
-Voice Conditioning
-Speech Restriction
-Name-calling (ties in with speech restriction and degradation. Being forced to call you Master or Mistress is HUGE with me. Also, I want to be called nasty names- or renamed altogether)
-Degradation/Humiliation (I want to be treated as your property)
-Forced Feminization (my biggest fetish. Please note I did NOT say forced sissification)
-Forced admiration of your body (I have a couple ideas about this)
-Cheerleading routines
-Writing on body
-24/7 control (not right away, but gradually)
-Pee
-Spanking
-Tasks
-Bimbofication
-1950's household (hard to do online, but it popped into my mind)
-Forced exercise
-Media control (deciding music I listen to, things to read, etc.)
-Objectification

Okay, so I’m probably going to sound like a freak for saying this, but I have this really big thing about worship. By this I mean sheer admiration of my owner. This would be done through numerous rituals, perhaps even daily ones, praise, getting “into” certain moods when speaking to them, etc. If possible I’d really like for this to be included in a relationship. Not only does it help remind me of my submissive state but I think past owners of mine have gotten a huge rush out of it as well. : )

***It is NOT necessary for you to like every single item on that list, or even to like about half of them. Just liking a few would be more than adequate.***

Limits

Anal Training: I had a very bad hospital experience with this once. Please respect this.
Public: I'm willing to do what some refer to as "semi-public." That is, doing stuff in public but very discreetly, with a very low chance of being caught. I do want the relationship to be secret and I do not want my reputation to be damaged. I want appearances to be kept up.

Here are “the usuals”:

-Heavy pain
-Wax
-Incest
-Children
-Blood
-Knives
-Permanent
-Waterplay
-Beastality
-Etc.

If you reply to this please do so by PM. Include the word "silly" somewhere in the message or title so I know you read all of this. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
mmm1662

Default ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearns View Post
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

okay, so i’m posting yet another ad because while i had some replies to my last one nothing came of it, and as of now i am officially on summer break.

about me

to introduce myself i am kearns, an eighteen but soon-to-be nineteen-year old (yes, i know it says i'm 23 in the title, but i'm not) male who lives in the united states. I am enrolled and dorm at a community college and in my free time i enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, and studying various topics on my own accord. I tend to be serious but i can break out my humorous side if i'm getting good vibes. Physically, i am roughly 5’7” and 120 pounds. Short and small, i know, but that's useful for certain activities!

If we get start to talk i’ll go into more detail, but for now i think that’s a sufficient background.

purpose of ad

with this ad i am looking for either a master or a mistress interested in a long-term, 24/7 online relationship.

With a male master:

Because i am straight, i would only like a male master on two stipulations. The first is that one of the goals of the relationship would be to feminize me and turn me into their perfect idea of a girl (whether that is a generic slavegirl, bimbo, teeny bopper, lady, etc. Is up to them). I have a very strong interest in feminization. With a male master this would be a necessary part of the relationship, though i will leave the details of how they’d like to go about doing it up to them. The second stipulation is that i am viewed as mere property for their entertainment and they gradually take complete control over my life, down to the tiniest details (what is referred to as total power exchange). By this i mean choosing when/where/how i use the bathroom, what picking out what i wear for the day, restricting my speech, etc. I want someone who is a tad cruel, always searching for new ways to humiliate me and remind me of my status as their slave.

With a mistress:

With a mistress i have no such requirement for feminization, though i would prefer it. Given that i would be the slave, however, i realize that choice is completely theirs to decide. So, we can go either way on that.

I should state that, much like with a master, i am interested in total power exchange, however if they are not interested in controlling me to that extent i would not object.

In terms of style of domination, i desire someone on the softer side (unlike with a male master) because i have never had that kind of affection before and lately i have been intrigued about experiencing it. I’d be greatly interested in developing something a little “deeper,” on both intellectual and emotional levels. I'd really like to connect with someone and talk about matters just like people in any real life relationship would do. I suppose you could say that lately i've turned into a bit of a softie. : )

as a slave

in previous ads i have said things along the lines of, “the slave is there to serve the owner, not the other way around.” i whole-heartily agree with this. There are a number of skills i possess that can be utilized, such as writing, typing, editing, critical thinking, etc. Of course, i also have other skills as well, though they may be more difficult to incorporate into an online relationship. Still, though, if something needs to be done to make my owner’s life easier i will not hesitate to do it. A slave, after all, should be put to good use, whatever that may be.

obligatory q/a list

name: "kearns" for now. I'll obviously tell my real name if we get talking.

location: I'll keep this to myself for now. I live in the u.s., though.

body type: I'm 5'7" and about 120 pounds. This is ideal if my master or mistress decides to try feminization with me.

how to contact me: Pm me, please. I have aim, msn, yahoo! Messenger, blackberry messenger, e-mail, etc. But i'm not about to post it for everyone.

are you a slave? i'm technically a switch, but with this ad i'm searching for a master/mistress.

webcam? nope, sorry. I can be reached 24/7 on my blackberry, though. And i do have a camera on my phone.

offline or online relationship? online.

how willing must they be to commit? i would like this to be a 24/7 thing, though that doesn't mean they need to be at my beck and call 24/7. It simply means i'd be available 24/7 and the relationship would be "continuous." i expect a certain level of organization and knowledge, so there should definitely be some time invested in me. However, because i believe a slave should be trying their best to make their owners' lives easier, consequently i should be expected to invest more.

does time zone matter? no. Even if we're not able to chat in real time too often you can always e-mail me and it will be "pushed" directly to my phone.

do they have to have previous experience? it doesn't matter to me as long as they're intelligent but i do expect some sophistication in matters of organization, thought, etc.

are you planning on really meeting with the person? not unless they live within about 20 minutes of me, and even then it would be a while before i feel comfortable doing that.

should they have good grammar? absolutely!

is there a specific im program they must use? i have aim, msn, yahoo! Messenger, blackberry messenger, and e-mail. I have all of these on my phone, by the way, so i can be on chat literally 24/7.

what toys do you have to play with? sadly, nothing at the moment. Because i didn't want my stuff to be accidentally discovered over the summer i recently disposed of everything. If there's an item considered necessary by my master or mistress i will try my hardest to get it, though (i say "try" because as a college student i'm desperately low on cash).

do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? yes, but i dunno how to set it up. The camera on my phone is crystal clear though. Also, i'll take pictures of anything but it has to be from the neck down.

do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? long-term. I am in no way interested in anything short-term.

how much time can you commit to being a slave? quite a lot.

can you do offline tasks as well? yes, but i don't want to be given "tasks" that are really just dares. I'm just not into it. But if they're actual tasks, i.e. Something with a purpose that my master or mistress instructs me to do, i'll be sure to do it.

are you willing to have your master/mistress completely control everything that you do? eventually, yes, if they'd like to. If you prove to be trustworthy and we're both enjoying the relationship i want to surrender almost everything to you. It will take time, though, and it should not happen over-night.

there’s actually not much i don’t like, but here are a few for starters:

-panties/bras/underdressing
-rules
-rituals
-obedience training
-voice conditioning
-speech restriction
-name-calling (ties in with speech restriction and degradation. Being forced to call you master or mistress is huge with me. Also, i want to be called nasty names- or renamed altogether)
-degradation/humiliation (i want to be treated as your property)
-forced feminization (my biggest fetish. Please note i did not say forced sissification)
-forced admiration of your body (i have a couple ideas about this)
-cheerleading routines
-writing on body
-24/7 control (not right away, but gradually)
-pee
-spanking
-tasks
-bimbofication
-1950's household (hard to do online, but it popped into my mind)
-forced exercise
-media control (deciding music i listen to, things to read, etc.)
-objectification

okay, so i’m probably going to sound like a freak for saying this, but i have this really big thing about worship. By this i mean sheer admiration of my owner. This would be done through numerous rituals, perhaps even daily ones, praise, getting “into” certain moods when speaking to them, etc. If possible i’d really like for this to be included in a relationship. Not only does it help remind me of my submissive state but i think past owners of mine have gotten a huge rush out of it as well. : )

***it is not necessary for you to like every single item on that list, or even to like about half of them. Just liking a few would be more than adequate.***

limits

anal training: I had a very bad hospital experience with this once. Please respect this.
Public: I'm willing to do what some refer to as "semi-public." that is, doing stuff in public but very discreetly, with a very low chance of being caught. I do want the relationship to be secret and i do not want my reputation to be damaged. I want appearances to be kept up.

Here are “the usuals”:

-heavy pain
-wax
-incest
-children
-blood
-knives
-permanent
-waterplay
-beastality
-etc.

If you reply to this please do so by pm. Include the word "silly" somewhere in the message or title so i know you read all of this. Thanks!

hahaahaahhhaaaaa
Old 05-16-2011, 01:21 AM   #3
kearns

Thanks for the free bump!

Advertisements
Kink Talk