Old 04-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default April Dare of the Month

This month's theme is: April Showers

Please choose one of the following:

Option 1: A bit daring
April is known for its spring showers. How else are we supposed to get May flowers? If you dare, go for a kinky walk in the rain. Maybe wear nothing but a raincoat and boots, or you could wear a white t-shirt and no bra. Don't forget the possibility of toys: clamps, dildos, vibrators, or plugs. For the really daring, go completely nude!

Option 2: Steamy Sex
This is all about a pleasurable, hot, sexy shower. Take a hot shower. Maybe use some essential oils or the "fancy" soap. Use the shower head between your legs to get yourself worked up, or maybe a water proof toy of sorts. Or maybe after your shower, you can use the glass shower door or mirror to write a sexy message, or draw a sexy picture.

Option 3: Uncomfortable Rain
While option 2 was about pleasure in the shower, this option is about being uncomfortable. You can do this by taking a cold shower, or maybe even a golden shower. Maybe you shower with your nipples attached to the shower curtain rod with nipple clamps. Add some hot sauce? or maybe even a shower spanking.

Proof: Report and picture. Remember that photos do not need to contain you. They can be of anything related to the dare.

Deadline: April 30, 2019

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 04-25-2019, 02:11 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was originally going to try something with option 1 but the weather in the UK has been predictably uncooperative (the one time I wanted a bit of rain it's been almost perfect sunshine) so opted for the last option. Although I did search the forums extensively I didn't quite find a pre-written dare that took my fancy so opted for a rather simple golden shower.

It's been quite a few years since I've given myself one so I wasn't sure if I'd still find something to like. I was pretty nervous for some reason as pee can be quite unpleasant but was very horny this week, and due to PM dares stuck in chastity through until at least Monday. My energy needed to go somewhere I guess. I started off by peeing into a container producing a surprising amount of pee (over 500ml...I know I drink a lot but eek). The one positive was that it was quite diluted.

I didn't have too much time to play with so had a quick shave then got into the shower, warming myself up first before stepping to the side of the running water to pour the pee over myself. To make it a bit more daring I did at pouring it over my face, which with my eyes closed did rather make me fantasise about someone peeing over my face. I find it deliciously degrading.

To my surprise, in the moment, I got a sudden urge to open my mouth as the water poured over me. I got a good mouthful of pee before my tastebuds took over with a very firm "No" as I spat it out. Even so, I spent the rest of the shower with the bitter taste of my pee in my mouth and a rather yucky stench that there just didn't seem to be enough soap to shift. Overall I did enjoy giving myself a golden shower, although it's maybe not the most interesting for some people stepping out of my comfort zone occasionally does give me a bit of a buzz. Indeed after I was really aroused but could only "satisfy" myself with my dicklet pressing against my cage.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:18 PM   #3
sissysub69

i know that its not april but i might as well post it here as it was fun to do.
so i started off waiting till i am desperate to go. I then sat onto my buttplug and pissed onto my face aim at my mouth. i swallowed some but the taste is horrible ( piss play still curiosous about) then i put on two niple clamps and turn shower on cold till i was shivering.

This was me completing part three so part 2 i had nice hot shower covered my self in shaving foam and shaved. then i turned shower back on as i was streched and fucked myself for 5 mins in the shower. i am now incredible horny and want to cum but cant as in denial. so the dare was fun ps i love more dares.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:43 AM   #4
antonelag

For me the option 2 is pleasure in the shower, this option is about being uncomfortable. You can do this by taking a cold shower, or maybe even a golden shower. Maybe you shower with your nipples attached to the shower curtain rod with nipple clamps
Old 01-15-2021, 04:26 PM   #5
Slutforyouruse

Option 3: Uncomfortable Rain
While option 2 was about pleasure in the shower, this option is about being uncomfortable. You can do this by taking a cold shower, or maybe even a golden shower. Maybe you shower with your nipples attached to the shower curtain rod with nipple clamps. Add some hot sauce? or maybe even a shower spanking.

My Master decided to throw me in for this one. His slut got in the shower not even knowing what was happening. Sir put my spreader bar on, and had his slut kneel down so she was sitting in the tub, then added her butterfly nipple clamps onto her little tits. I’m getting more used to them but after a long playtime yesterday they were already very sore. He also put my clit clamp on and had it tied down to the spreader bar which he tied up to the shower rod so my pussy would be in the line of fire. Then, he put his sluts waterproof vibe in, and because she couldn’t cum, he decided to make me edge the entire time I was in there. Sir was kind enough to take my collar off so I wouldn’t ruin it though!

That’s when he turned the vibe on high and I knew I was in for it. The water turned on and I jumped and tried to move out of the way because of how cold it was. But Sir told me if I moved he would make his little fucktoy repeat it everyday for a week! Slut apologized and he decided to make it worse, and wanted to spank me but only if I begged for it. I love being a little painslut so of course I begged for it, and he took a flogger to my tits while the tub filled around me. My body was freezing but the heat of it made me feel a lot warmer in that one spot! Sir spanked me twenty times and the water started freezing his whores body. Her pussy was taking a cold cold beating. It honestly started to get a little sore from the constant cold daggers hitting it. Also, the clamp on my clit was moving the whole time and caused even more pain from it pulling around. I tried pulling on the spreader bar so Sir put me in my place with more flogging, and told me I’d have to do it again. By the time he was done my little tits were red and hurting, but luckily he stopped when the freezing water hit them. But owwwwwie the cold felt better at first but then made them ache even more! At that point the tub was full so Sir turned the shower off and let his little whore rest in the frozen water...Sir did take the clamps off though! All during my ordeal I edged a total of 9 times. It wouldn’t been more but because of the cold it was really really hard.

While Sirs slut waited he went to the gas station with her vibe still going. All I could think about was taking his cock deep into my pussy and finally finally relieving my itch. But that’s not coming any time soon. Just like me

Sir returned and happily unplugged the tub which I thanked him for as I was freezing. He turned the heat on high. Then waited until the frozen water was out of the tub and said he’d help his whore out. Then turned the water on which was shock to his whores body. It burned but only left her pink. Sir laughed and put me back in my clamps. Then blindfolded me, and turned the cold water back on. I heard him rustling around and suddenly felt a whole bag of ice fall over my unsuspecting body. He unblinded me and showed me a second bag of ice! Which he poured on too. Then Sir went and got ice trays from the fridge and added them. He loved the idea and told me any leftover ice cubes from the trays would go into my little fuckhole afterwards. The water continued to pour down with its little daggers hitting my pussy, and my tits soon felt the flogger again. He hit me over and over and over again, and I started moving around but this time he just laughed because I was also tugging on my clamps causing me more pain. When he stopped my body was freezing. And I could barely edge even. He let the tub fill up and left me for a while after turning my torment off. He went and watched a few videos, and came back to turn the water off. He took the spreader bar down. And had his slut to crawl around and on all fours, he took out the vibe and had her grab the ice and stuff her pussy. Of course water got in too, and I had to hold in 14 smaller cubes until they melted in the tub. When they finally did he had me get out and dry off in my puppy crate. Thank you for the amazing dare!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slutforyouruse for this post:
Old 06-29-2021, 07:53 PM   #6
antonelag

I wasn't sure if I'd still find something to like. I was pretty nervous for some reason as pee can be quite unpleasant but was very horny this week, and due to PM dares stuck in chastity through until at least Monday
Old 11-24-2021, 12:08 PM   #7
richardmcclain

I understand you bro, I wish you good luck in the future!
richardmcclain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk