Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Will I be allowed to cum before New Year?
Yes 9 16.67%
No 45 83.33%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
EdgingDesperation

Question Will I get to cum before New Year?

Hopefully the poll works that I intend to add, a simple, yes/no response as to whether I get to cum before 31/12/2020! If yes is chosen by the end of next week (04/12/2020), I am allowed to cum once weekly.

EDIT:

Due to a long, hard, brain melty session leaving me to make a really dumb decision...it has been decided I will indeed not cum until after new year after all, the decision is out of my hands entirely now. Thanks to Luzifell for this...I don't know when I will cum again ;-;

Let's spice this up with some tasks!

For every post added up to a maximum of, say, 300, I will add +10 to total edges I have to do before New Years. See, I'm careful unlike many threads here!

Also: until 31/12/2020 I am to post an update here every 2 days with how many edges I have been given and to say I'm 'checking in'. If this would result in a double post or otherwise breaking a rule, I can get around this by posting it as an 'Edit' on the original post, with a date included.

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, spanking, CBT, BDSM, teasing, humiliation, mild pain
Dislikes: Heavier pain, icy hot/deep heat, boring tasks.
Limits: Boring tasks over 30 minutes in length, obvious extremes, scat, toilet, blood, marks, shaving, public or semi public.

If the task requires me to have things I don't have in the house, I don't have to do it unless an alternative task is offered.

I will expand this list as I think of more likes/dislikes, and limits of course.

And as well as this, if anyone fancies it, I am of course on the lookout for an edging dominant to help me fall down this rabbit hole further and lose my mind into being more and more of a slave through lots and lots of edges!

If the threshold of 300 edges isn't hit, this post will be considered 'expired' and closed by 31/12/2020, with all rules considered void.

Have fun!

Chaostouched

Want to have an edging slave to tease out of his mind?

Kik: edgingdesperation

Decide if I should cum before 31/12/2020, add to my edges, and give me tasks, all in a single thread!

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, spanking, CBT, BDSM, teasing, humiliation, mild pain
Limits: Boring tasks over 30 minutes in length, obvious extremes, scat, toilet, blood, marks, shaving, public or semi public.

Last edited by EdgingDesperation; 11-29-2020 at 10:03 AM. Reason: New rules!
EdgingDesperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:02 PM   #2
spyvun

since no one has seemed to notice this thread of yours, i guess i'll be the first to give you your first 10 edges, done with two fingers only and try to hold the edge for 5 seconds each edge with a minute long break between each edge
spyvun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:07 AM   #3
FillMyDiaper

Voted "no", sorry!

I think that deep down you want it, so I'll help you get it ;P

Good (or bad?) luck!
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FillMyDiaper for this post:
Old 11-30-2020, 08:58 AM   #4
EdgingDesperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMyDiaper View Post
Voted "no", sorry!

I think that deep down you want it, so I'll help you get it ;P

Good (or bad?) luck!
It's totally obvious isn't it!

Sadly the poll has already been decided as my new consideration master, Luzifell, has taken away the right automatically! I'm very scared as to what the next month holds as he says he has lots of plans for me...

As for an update, there are two posts here so far, therefore +20 edges for me in December! Eek! I can only hope that this continues to be as slow as it has been, as I'm sure master will hold me to every single edge and more.

I've already been teased mercilessly with edges from kik contacts, who have made me do another 50 edges just for play! It's really so hard, and desperate, and I haven't cum since I posted this thread! My dick just randomly gets hard and throbby now and I hate it! and there's nothing I can do except squirm and edge and edge...

Last night I ended up completely stupid with it, had a hard long session where I lost count of edges and my mind melted completely! I looked exactly like my profile pic, totally pathetic helplessly jerking off, and stopping...and jerking off again, it was so throbby and so much pressure! It's so horny!

Oh god, what have I let myself in for?!

Chaostouched

Decide if I should cum before 31/12/2020, add to my edges, and give me tasks, all in a single thread!

Old 11-30-2020, 09:02 AM   #5
FillMyDiaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgingDesperation View Post
It's totally obvious isn't it!

Sadly the poll has already been decided as my new consideration master, Luzifell, has taken away the right automatically! I'm very scared as to what the next month holds as he says he has lots of plans for me...

As for an update, there are two posts here so far, therefore +20 edges for me in December! Eek! I can only hope that this continues to be as slow as it has been, as I'm sure master will hold me to every single edge and more.

I've already been teased mercilessly with edges from kik contacts, who have made me do another 50 edges just for play! It's really so hard, and desperate, and I haven't cum since I posted this thread! My dick just randomly gets hard and throbby now and I hate it! and there's nothing I can do except squirm and edge and edge...

Last night I ended up completely stupid with it, had a hard long session where I lost count of edges and my mind melted completely! I looked exactly like my profile pic, totally pathetic helplessly jerking off, and stopping...and jerking off again, it was so throbby and so much pressure! It's so horny!

Oh god, what have I let myself in for?!
Ssshh... Don't fight it... Just let you go... And, if master is ok, add another 10 edges ;3 Teehee~
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #6
EdgingDesperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillMyDiaper View Post
Ssshh... Don't fight it... Just let you go... And, if master is ok, add another 10 edges ;3 Teehee~
Mmmn, I'm too weak to fight indeed P-Please have mercy on me? I think?

+30 edges now...

Chaostouched

Old 11-30-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
spyvun

you know you don't want mercy, you love to edge so much your mind melts away, it's so much better to have someone else do the thinking for you, isn't it? take another +10
spyvun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spyvun for this post:
Old 11-30-2020, 07:43 PM   #8
Domtoslave

I voted no, but I want you to edge all the time to keep up with the demand. I am adding +20. This will help you work hard to cum by the end of 2020. Good luck !
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Domtoslave for this post:
Old 11-30-2020, 07:50 PM   #9
Ailuridae

Sounds like you played yourself! +10 edges from me, and make sure to smack yourself in the balls five times hard after each of them

Toys/Likes/Limits
PM Dare

Help punish me!

Kik: Ailuridae95
Ailuridae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ailuridae for this post:
Old 12-16-2020, 07:04 AM   #10
EdgingDesperation

I am so sorry for not responding for a while! Life really got in the way for me these last few days and I had to take a break for mental health. Don't worry, I didn't cum and don't intend to until after December.

I think now I can consider myself not able to cum until New Year's, and as a punishment for not checking in I will do the full 300 edges. How about instead for this thread, we make it so you can add five edges per post now, and also feel free to send punishing tasks within my limits!

Also, after tallying up the total from posts here, it adds up to 370 edges.

Thank you for your patience with me!

Update:

I have so far done 50 edges in the last week. Each and every time I feel my poor little dick squirming and throbbing so desperately, needing to get an orgasm it will never reach! There's been so much pre-cum and many restless nights as I've been desperate to cum but only can squirm around in bed!

My torment is definitely starting!

Chaostouched

Last edited by EdgingDesperation; 12-18-2020 at 02:12 AM.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:15 AM   #11
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

+10 more because why not

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to princessdiaperpants for this post:

Advertisements