Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #16
viviorunitia

‘So what are we gonna do now that we are all naked?’ I asked, hoping that something interesting might follow from the situation we were in.

I looked at Gareth since he usually came up with the ideas but suddenly Tristan started talking.

‘How about we play Soggy Biscuit?’

‘What’s that?’ Marco asked.

‘Well, it’s simple.’ said Tristan reaching for an unconsumed bag of cookies that we had brought with us to the tent.

‘We each have to jack off until we cum. When you cum you have to shoot your load over this cookie.’ As he said this he pulled a cookie out of the bag and placed it in the middle of the four of us.

‘The last person to cum has to eat the cookie.’

Marco’s eyes widened at this last statement. I had to admit that I was nervous too. I had been jacking off for a couple of years now and I loved doing it but I had never done it in front of anybody before.

‘I’m up for it.’ said Gareth.

My curiosity at seeing the other guys shoot won me over.

‘Yeah, I’m in.’ I said.

After that Marco didn’t have much choice but to go along with the rest of us.
We each knelt in front of the cookie and started stroking our cocks. Now usually when I wank I like to make sure that I am alone so that I can take my time over it and get close to orgasm a few times before I actually go over the edge and shoot my load. So I wasn’t sure how well I was going to do in this situation where the aim was to get off as fast as possible. The other guys were all pumping their cocks as fast as possible. Marco was even wanking two handed, with that oversized cock of his.

Clearly having Gareth kiss his dick and having me wank him for a minute had gotten to Tristan because it wasn’t long before he started moaning and then leaned in towards the cookie and shot five jets of cum all over it. Tristan sighed and fell back into a sitting position looking pleased with himself.

Not long after this Marco leaned in towards the cookie and both Gareth and I realised that he was about to shoot as well. He was wanking the head of his dick really fast with his left hand and squeezing his balls with his right hand then suddenly he shot out six powerful shots of cum that covered not just the cookie but the floor of the tent around the cookie too. Now it was just Gareth and me left.

We looked at each other, neither of us wanting to be the person who had to eat the cum covered cookie. I could feel the cum starting to well up in my balls and I knew that I was getting close. I leaned in towards the cookie at exactly the same time as Gareth. We were both stroking our cocks furiously and Tristan and Marco were watching closely to see who was going to shoot first. I was breathing deeply and felt the cum suddenly escape from the head of my cock. But unfortunately for me, just a split second earlier Gareth’s first rope of cum had landed on the cookie. We both carried on stroking our cocks and finished emptying our balls onto the cookie but I knew that I had lost.

I collapsed onto the floor after the intensity of the orgasm I had just had. But the others barely gave me a chance to recover before they were goading me into following up on the promise we had all made and actually eating the cookie. I picked it up and almost the entire surface of the cookie was covered in our cum. I begrudgingly took my first bite and this practically brought a cheer from the other three who were watching and egging me on. Since the cum was still fresh I could feel it burning as it slipped down my throat. I tried not to think about the taste as I took another bite of the cookie. I could just smell a kind of bleach smell every time I brought the cookie anywhere near my nose. After a few more mouthfuls I had finished the cookie and had eaten not only my own cum for the first time but also that of three of my closest friends.

We did not get up to anymore antics that night but it certainly was not the last time that I was involved in playing games or doing dares of a sexual nature. And after that night at Tristan’s birthday party I certainly looked forward to more opportunities to mess around!

Limits: Anal, Scat, Cross dressing, ABDL, Pain, Toys, Illegal

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
viviorunitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #17
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

thank you for the new part that fast :3
good job
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #18
viviorunitia

The next part might take a bit longer but please do keep giving me feedback. Thanks!

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 02-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #19
viviorunitia

Apologies for the long break since my last post but I am back at uni now so have much less time on my hands and also wasn't sure whether I would continue this story or not. But I have so I hope you enjoy this next instalment.

It wasn’t until a few years later when I was 17 that anything else of note happened in my life involving dares. I had met this guy Ian through a mutual friend and upon finding out we had similar interests we began hanging out together. At this point dares were far from my mind, I was just enjoying the new friendship. And that friendship did come with one particular perk. Ian could drive. My parents would not allow me to get lessons even though I was old enough so I knew that there was no way I would end up with my own car any time soon. But Ian could drive and his parents had bought him his own car for his birthday which meant some degree of freedom for the two of us.

It was on one occasion when we were out in his car that I first discovered our mutual interest in dares. We were heading to a drive through to pick up some food coz we were hungry and as we were nearing the place we were joking about how funny it would be if someone went through the drive through with their cock out.

‘If you think it would be so funny then why don’t you do it?’ I challenged him.

‘What? No way. I was only having a laugh.’ He replied.

‘Go on, I dare you.’

‘You being serious, dude?’

‘Absolutely. C’mon, if you do this then you can give me a dare to do afterwards.’

Ian pondered this. I had suspected from when we had met that I he might be interested in dares but this was the first time since we met that I’d had the chance to challenge him to complete one so I was nervous about whether or not he would do it. But as he prepared to turn the corner into the drive through he pulled open the zipper on his trousers and heaved his cock and balls out through his flies. His cock was a semi and looked like it was getting hard rapidly but I didn’t say anything about it.

‘Nice one dude. Now keep it out whilst we go through the drive through.’ I said.

‘Easy for you to say.’ He replied.

Ian pulled up and ordered a burger, fries and drinks for both of us then drove up to the window to collect the food. As he did so we could see a young guy at the window. He only looked about 16, probably just working as a weekend job but as we drove up he noticed Ian's cock, which was now fully hard, straight away. The guy just stared, mesmerised but Ian just acted as if everything was normal as he handed over the money and collected the food. Ian didn’t hang around long enough for the guy to come out of his trance but drove off and struggled to get his hard on back into his trousers whilst doing so.

‘That was hilarious.’ I said. ‘Did you see that guy's face when he saw you had your cock out?’

‘I know’. He replied with a smile. ‘And it was a real rush too. My cock was hard the whole time.’

‘Yeah, I noticed.’ I said, peering over to see if his cock was still hard inside of his pants. From where I was sitting it looked like it might be.

‘So I guess now I get to give you a dare then.’ he said.

‘I guess so. What’s it gonna be?’

‘Hmm...’

You'll find out exactly what the dare is next time!

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 02-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #20
viviorunitia

‘So I guess now I get to give you a dare then.’ he said.

‘I guess so. What’s it gonna be?’

‘Hmm...’

Ian thought for a little while as we drove along before deciding on what he was going to dare me to do.

‘Ok then, you have to do what I did and pull your cock out of your pants only you have to keep it out for the whole ride home’.

I suspected something along these lines so I didn’t hesitate too much before unzipping my trousers and pulling my cock out through my flies. I had a full on boner already after watching Ian’s show but the fact that he had been hard whilst going through the drive through meant I wasn’t embarrassed about him seeing me with a boner.

‘Nice one dude, now leave it like that until we get back.’ he said. And with that he suddenly turned off the road and headed towards the motorway which was in the opposite direction to his house.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked with a hint of concern.

‘Just making things a bit more interesting by taking the scenic route home’ he replied.

It wasn’t long before we were on the motorway and there were cars all around us. Ian made sure to drive in the slow lane so that anything overtaking us would do so on his side and be able to see in through his window to have a perfect view of my still rock hard cock. After a few glances from passers by Ian moved out into the next lane to overtake a truck on my side.

‘I dare you to lift your hips up and wave your cock at this truck driver as we pass by’ said Ian.

‘You really want me to?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, go on. It’ll be funny.’ he replied.

He pulled alongside the truck driver and I lifted my hips up so my cock was at window level. I started waggling it about and this caught the truck driver’s attention and he looked over. He smiled at me and the next thing I knew he had tooted his horn at us. This made me jump and I looked around to see if any people from nearby vehicles were looking my way. Luckily nobody else could see in at this point.

‘Ok, there is one final part to the dare’ said Ian. ‘You have to stroke your cock for that truck driver and I want you to cum. But when you cum you have to shoot your load on one of the burgers we bought and then you have to eat it.’

‘I’ve gone this far. May as well finish it now’. I replied feeling horny as fuck.

I started stroking my cock and this prompted a thumbs up from the truck driver who was still keeping speed with us, not wanting to miss out on the free show. We pulled off the motorway at the next junction and luckily so did the truck driver. We got caught at a set of traffic lights and I could feel myself getting close from all the stroking that I was doing. I reached into the bag and pulled out a burger which I then unwrapped and opened up, ready to shoot my load into it. The truck driver was next to us at the red light and he saw what was happening and realised what I was about to do. He tooted his horn again in appreciation.

I was stroking extremely rapidly now and I felt my load building up in my balls. With a few more strokes and a lot of moaning I shot my load all over the burger and got some on my leg too. It was a very powerful load and it left me spent. I looked over to the truck driver just as the traffic lights were changing colour and he had a huge smile on his face as he pulled away and turned off the road we were on. At least it would give him some nice wank material for later I thought to myself.

‘Nice show man, but now you gotta eat that thing.’ said Ian.

‘Like I need reminding’. I replied as I stuffed my penis back into my trousers and zipped up. Now that I had cum it was more of a challenge to eat the burger but I wasn’t gonna let a dare go by uncompleted so I took the first bite. It tasted a bit odd but the sauces on the burger helped to mask the taste of my spunk so I managed to finish it all off.

‘Good job dude. We should do dares like these more often. They’re fun!’ said Ian as we pulled into his driveway.

‘Oh, I’m sure we’ll be doing plenty more dares together.’ I replied knowing that we would be having that kind of fun again sooner than he thought.

Not sure when I will get round to writing the next part but I hope you all enjoy what I have done so far

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 02-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #21
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default very good

story i cannot wait to read more
maybe you can e-mail next part ? :P
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #22
viviorunitia

I haven't written the next part yet

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 07-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #23
viviorunitia

We got back to Ian’s house which was empty since his parents were away for the weekend. We decided that we would take advantage of this and that I would stay the night. I was certainly happy at the thought of this because I figured it might give me the chance to see if I could push Ian a little more in terms of dares. After all, he’d seen me wank my cock and shoot my load and I definitely wanted him to return the favour.

We spent most of the afternoon watching films and just generally lazing about the house. By the time it got dark outside we had gotten bored of watching films and decided to head out to Ian’s garage. Ian’s family didn’t use their garage as such but instead had converted it into more of a game room. There was a dartboard hanging up on the wall, a couple of comfortable sofas and dominating the centre of the room was a pool table.

We played a couple of games of pool and then even that started to get boring, so I decided that now was as good a time as any to try and liven things up a bit.

‘Say, how about we play another game of pool but this time make it more interesting?’

‘What did you have in mind?’ asked Ian, acting innocently though I’m sure in his head he knew where this was going.

‘How about strip pool? Each time your opponent pots a ball you lose a piece of clothing. And the person who loses the game overall has to do an extra forfeit.’

‘Sounds good to me. What should the extra forfeit be?’

‘Hmmm, I dunno.’

Ian thought for a second before coming up with an idea.

‘It’s dark outside, so how about the loser has to go outside onto the street, naked and jerk off until they shoot their load over the hood of my car.’

My cock gave a twinge of excitement at the idea and especially at the thought that I might be able to see Ian jacking off for the first time.

‘Sounds good to me.’

We began the game. I was the first to pot a ball and that meant I was spots and Ian was stripes. He took off one of his shoes as the first penalty for me potting a ball. The game continued and soon both of us had lost our socks and shoes. Ian however had also lost his t-shirt and trousers. I was feeling good about things since I only had one spot left on the table whereas Ian still had three stripes lift.

I lined up my shot perfectly and sunk my last spot into the right corner pocket.

‘Damn’ exclaimed Ian but he went ahead and took off his boxers anyway. His cock was pointing directly out in front of him by this point and I could tell the game was getting to him.

‘That’s what I like to see.’ I said.

‘Yeah, well you haven’t won yet. You’ve still gotta pot the black.’

‘That should be easy’ I commented and I rounded the table to take my shot.

I aimed the black for the middle pocket but my self confidence was misplaced as the black bounced off the jaw of the pocket rather than going in. I didn’t feel too bad about it though. After all I was still wearing three items of clothing whilst Ian was standing there naked.

Ian took his shot and managed to get one of his balls in so I removed my t-shirt. Then Ian managed to get a second ball in resulting in me losing my trousers. It seemed he was on a bit of a run and managed to bounce his last stripe off the cushion and into a pocket. All of a sudden I was a lot more nervous as I realised we were even. I removed my underwear to reveal what was by now a full on boner. It seems the game was getting to me.

‘Not so cocky now are ya?’ joked Ian as he prepared for what could be the final shot of the game.

I had been so sure that I was going to win that when I saw Ian roll the black into the pocket I just kind of stood there for a few seconds in disbelief at how quickly things had turned against me. I was brought out of my brief moment of suspended animation by Ian’s cheer of victory.

‘Right then loser, time to get outside and wank that nice dick of yours.’ He said with a smile as he put his clothes back on.

I accepted my fate and peered out the door of his garage. Looking up and down the street there didn’t seem to be anyone out there. There were some houses across the road, some of which had lights on but their curtains were drawn so I figured that if I got this over with quickly then nobody would see. We went out onto Ian’s driveway where his car was parked and I began wanking furiously. It was a massive turn on to be exposed outdoors like this and also to see the contrast of my naked body against Ian’s now fully clothed body. I knew these factors would mean this would be over quickly. Not quickly enough though it seemed since a car suddenly turned onto Ian’s road and began driving towards us. With the headlights on I was sure that whoever was driving the car could see me standing in the driveway stroking my cock.

Indeed as the car approached it slowed down until it had pulled up just a few metres away from us. Looking into the car I could see a group of older teenaged guys. They all looked on in amazement at what I was doing and began cheering me on. I was afraid that their noise would alert people in the houses across the road. It was so hot stroking my cock not just for Ian but also this bunch of guys in the car that I could quickly feel my balls tightening and I moaned as I shot out 7 strong jets of cum from my cock, shooting all over the hood of Ian’s car.

The guys in the car gave one final cheer and then drove off. I slowly came down from the orgasmic high and rushed back inside to put my clothes on.

‘Man, that was hot to watch.’ Commented Ian, following me inside.

‘Yeah, being watched like that was a real turn on.’

‘Someone needs to clean up the cum all over my car though.’

‘It’s your car, you do it.’ I said.

‘How about one more game? Three darts each, whoever gets the highest score wins and the loser has to lick the cum off my car.’

‘You’re on.’ I said with a grin.

I stepped up to the mark, determined not to lose to Ian again. I threw my first dart, then my second, then my third. I wasn’t a great darts player so I only managed a score of 63 but I knew that Ian wasn’t great at darts either so I had a chance.

Ian took his place in front of the dartboard. He threw his first dart and I looked on stunned as it landed right in the centre of the board, a perfect bull’s eye worth 50 points. Ian smirked and threw his second dart. Not so good this time, he managed a double six which took his total up to 62. I knew that meant I was gonna be the loser since he still had one dart left. I hated the fact that he had managed to get me to jack off on his car and was now gonna have me licking up my own cum and that he had got away without doing anything.

However, those feelings were suddenly replaced with shock when Ian stepped up to take his final shot only to have the dart hit one of the metal wires and bounce off the board completely. His final dart had scored him no points and therefore I had won.

‘No way!’ lamented Ian devastated to have lost in such gutting fashion.

‘Well you suggested it, now you have to lick up my cum.’ I said with possibly a little too much glee in my voice.

‘Fine, I guess I do have to keep my end of the deal.’ He said as he headed outside onto the driveway again.

In the time it had taken to play the quick darts game the cum on the hood of his car had begun to dry. I watched Ian lean in towards to car and lick up the first big gob of my cum. I saw him savour the taste for a moment before swallowing and licking up the next bit of my jizz.

‘How’s it taste?’ I asked.

‘Not as nice as it would have been in a burger like you had it earlier.’ He said and we both laughed at that comment.

Car now sufficiently cleaned we headed back inside and decided that after all the fun we’d had today that we were now suitably exhausted and that it was time for bed.

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 07-16-2011, 05:46 AM   #24
italia13calcio
Account Banned

I like it. A lot
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #25
viviorunitia

Thank you very much

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
Old 08-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #26
solidsteel
Account Banned

you need to finish..sounds like the good old times!
solidsteel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk