Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-13-2021, 05:34 AM   #1
OneLonelyNerd
Account Banned

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

Hi There getdare! My name is Ryan and I am searching for my forever slave, do you think you could help me?

About me:
So as you may have guessed from the title and my username I am one lonely nerd. 2020 was hard, I saw the girl I was in love with tell me that she only saw me as a friend and then get together shortly after with a friend of a friend. I want to be clear I am not bitter, I really am happy for them, she's happier than I've seen her in a long time and he is an amazing guy. This was the first time in my life I actually felt heartbroken and man it sucked. It took me a while to get over it but I realised if it wasn't meant to happen that was that, and if I spent my time pining over what could have been I'd potentially ruin two friendships at once. But this left me realizing that I was lonely, there was something missing in my life, a whole that needed filling. For a long time I told myself I wasn't interested in a relationship but now I realise I was just lying to myself. The final nail in this coffin of loneliness came early 2021 when my sister found her now boyfriend, I realised I wanted to look at someone the way see looked at him, treat someone the way he treats her. I want a friend, a companion, a player two, a sub, a lover a soul mate.

Okay wow, that was some heavy shit, I did not mean to get that deep! But once I started typing I couldn't stop. Now I think I should tell you a bit more about myself, things other than my desire for a partner haha.

So as you know, I am 24, From the Bristol area of the UK. I am an Aries (while I myself don't put much into astronomy I know some do so what the heck tell me about my sign). I am technically in my 3rd year of university Studying to become a Teacher. Education and learning are a passion of mine and I am always happy to learn new things. One of the things I am eager to do with my partner is to learn about her hobbies, I want her to spot off all the cool and weird facts she has about her hobbies, I want to see her face light up and that sparkle in her eyes that comes from discussing a passion to a loved one.
Other hobbies of mine generally fall on the geek/nerdy spectrum. Video Games are a huge passion of mine and I am a console gamer (PS4 I grew up with sony and my first console was a PS1). There is always a nice spot in my lap to curl up in and enjoy each others company while I game and you either play with me or engage in your own hobbies, or even support me under the desk Aside from gaming I enjoy model making, currently at the moment my model collection is just lego and gundam but I do want to start collecting 40K stuff but I know that once I start I wont be able to stop haha.

Reading is another passion of mine and I am currently 3/4 through the first Stormlight archive book, A Way of Kings. While not an avid tv watcher I do sporadically find myself binging certain things. My most recent/current binge is A Discovery of Witches. While I wouldn't say I am a full on weeb, I would say I am weeb adjacent. There are a fair few Anime that I thoroughly enjoy. I am a big isekai fan and currently watching That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, other anime I have finished include, SAO, Death Note, MHA (up-to date on the anime but not the manga) and Overlord. My too watch list is as long as this ad is turning out to be.

So that covers me and my vanilla interests but we all know I am not looking for a vanilla partner. I want a nice kinky well behaved little slut. So lets get into the kinky side of this coin shall we.

More about me but this time kinkier:
I am seeking a 24/7 Master slave dynamic with a heavy focus on TPE

When is say I like the idea of control I think TPE I would like to start of small. Things like orgasm/masturbation control, choosing outfits/make up/hair styles. Those would be the things I would like to start out with and then over time discuss the ways my slave would want to be controlled rather than list the ways I want to control her, if that makes sense. Those aspects that I listed are just for illustrative purposes if my slave wants to give up greater control from the off I am happy to take it.

I don't want the M/s aspect of any potential relationship to be in the bedroom only. I want to live this lifestyle 24/7 in some capacity or another.
Here have a kink list:
  • Gags
  • Impact play
  • Body Writing
  • Collars
  • Leashes
  • Petplay
  • Latex
  • Degradation
  • Choking
  • Service submission
  • Nipple play
  • Anal
  • Bondage (metal/rope all kinds)
  • Edging
  • Spanking
  • Light Slapping to the face

Limit wise mine are:
  • Knives
  • Blood
  • Pee
  • Scat
  • any form of diaper play
  • Anything considered edge play
Now that sums up my kinks and limits, lets talk about what I look like and what I look for in a slave.

Look wise myself I am around 6ft ish, and chubby. Or as I prefer to call it "cuddly" This is mainly due to a mix of medication and lockdown and once places like pools open up I do plan on getting back into a bit better shape, hey why not come with me! I read somewhere that exercising with a partner is more effective. I have hazel eyes and semi messy black hair, I have been told I have round features and I wear glasses. Oh and as a young child I bore a striking resemblance to the milky bar kid. No joke.

Now as for looks I find attractive in a partner I am honestly not too fussy. This isn't to say I don't have a type, but more so that I don't place to much emphasis on it. Type wise I enjoy both the Alt look and the innocent girl next door look. Gingers are for sure a weakness. I do find myself more drawn to thicker girls as they just cuddle better haha, and boy have I missed cuddling.

One more thing, in my dynamic I ask that my slave is comfortable with the idea of sharing photos and videos. I have tried dynamics without them and found they get stale and both parties tend to lose interest so those who are either unable or unwilling to send them need not message me, we'd only be wasting each others time. Now I know to some photos and videos can be a source of unease so I am willing to discuss them should you choose to contact me

And that's all he wrote folks. I know this ad is probably far longer than most in this forum, but I just feel that the more effort and detail I put in the more I am likely to receive in any potential replies I am lucky to receive. Oh before I forget there are a few questions I'd love to have answered in any initial messages, and please take your time to write out detailed answers, I promise none will be too long and I will reply to every one! Oh and as well as these questions please include the standard FAQ answers like name age and location just so we can get the boring questions out the way first!

The Questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. What is your name?
  4. What are your pronouns?
  5. What are two truths and one lie about yourself?
  6. What drew you to messaging me?
  7. Do you have experience as a slave?
  8. What are some aspects you'd want in a M/s relationship?
  9. Why do you wish to become a slave?
  10. What makes you think you'd be a good slave for me?
  11. Any questions for me?

Please answer these questions in either the form of a pm on this site or via a kik message @OneLonelyNerd
Thanks for taking an interest in a lonely nerd, and hopefully this ad goes some way to changing that!

All the best,

OneLonelyNerd

Advertisements
Kink Talk