Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2021, 03:30 AM   #1
Urge4040

Male 31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online, kik)

31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online, kik)

I’d like to ask the reader of this ad for something:

I have used quite a lot of time on this ad, making sure to give you a decent idea of who I am, what I want, and what I can offer you.

I’d like you to repay that service by taking your time when you read this ad. Do not rush through it, but read it thoroughly, so that you know if this is your cup of tea or not.

If you do that, and contact me afterwards, I can guarantee you a good experience and hopefully an experience that you will look back at as something fulfilling, good and worthwhile.

My name is A.

I am a thirty-one year old Scandinavian based online Dom. I have been an online Dom for going on 13 years now. Due to Covid-19 still going strong, and the two week long restrictions going on week 63 at the time of writing, I am feeling the need to look for a sub, someone to talk with, someone to share experiences with.
I am writing this ad to see if GetDare has what I am looking for. Who knows, it might be you.

My style of Domination can be describe by the uncreative as “strict but fair”. To give you a clearer, more interesting picture, I can say the following:

I like to have control. I like to take control. I like to organize. I like to have power. I will get annoyed if the sub purposely or accidentally takes that away from me, and I will correct and punish her accordingly. I will, however, never punish or correct the sub without a good reason.

I understand that submitting happens on the sub’s terms. The sub gives me the reigns and gives me the control, but it is my job as a Dom to make sure that the sub is comfortable, no matter how extreme or soft the action I make her do is.

I am looking for a sub who wants to be belittled, to be humiliated and degraded. I will use the sub as entertainment, and I expect the sub to obey my rules and my will.

I love it when a sub gives me full control of her masturbation habits, sexual habits and so on. Clothing control, toilet control and food control is also something I am good at, but not something the sub needs to like or do.

I enjoy giving the sub daily tasks for her to do, rules for her to follow, so that she will still feel controlled even if we have a day where we are unable to talk.

I am not looking for a relationship, but I do not mind gaining a new friend from this either. I will let that be up to you, however. Do you want a strict Dom, or do
you want a strict Dom that can be quite friendly and nice outside of his role as a Dom and mentor? That is up to you.

What about my availability?
Please note: My time zone is GMT+1
I have a full time job, and I have a hobby that takes up my evenings. Fortunately, said job allows me to be on my phone, and I will always be able to stay in contact with you during the evening, if not somewhat sporadically.

I have had subs from all corners of the world, so a time difference is rarely an issue, as long as we both know what to expect from the other person.

I’ll admit that being from the same continent makes things easier, but it’s far from a demand.

How to contact me
If you have read the ad and found it interesting, do not hesitate to contact me. I’d like you to write me a PM, a lengthy response to this ad. Make me interested in you! The cards are in your hands now, play them well.

I need to know your name (alias), age, location(keep it to continent or country) and some way to reach you.

I greatly prefer Kik as my messenger app. It is and old app, but it allows for anonymity, and it is easy to make an account if you do not have one.

Make sure to add your username for some sort of app, so I can reach you. I will rarely answer messages that contains “send me your username for *insert app here*.

That should be all.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Old 07-18-2021, 09:15 PM   #2
Urge4040

Re-opening this ad.

Advertisements
Kink Talk