Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-11-2021, 08:02 AM   #1
Julia-Kisses

Male 23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in EU

Who am I?
I am a 23 year old sissy from Germany with some experience. I have a slim and not muscular body but am tall (183 cm/6"). I already served Masters or Mistresses but not really long. Also I paused my sissy plays for around 2 years and locked everything away. So although I have some experience playing with others online and alone I would like to start fresh again and from the start.

Currently I live with my parents sadly but it will change soon. I am looking to move out to live alone and it should be in maximum 3 months. At least that is my goal. Although I live with my parents I have free time and spaces in the house to do tasks. My room even almost at any time. Because of work I can't always respond directly and right now I am working from home until I move out. Otherwise I don't have a girlfriend or wife so I am single.

What I am looking for
I want a Master/Mistress to be fair but strict. What I mean by that is that we go on a slow pace which can be discussed of course and not rush with go out in sissy gear or something. Also I would like to be trained as a sissy so you should already have experience with training or owning a sissy. I would like to get tasks and rules which start slow but as the training goes on push me further and further into the sissylifestyle. Also you should be able to communicate. We should connect because trust only goes with good communication.

Clothes and Toys I own
Since I am still living with my parents a lot of my clothes are still locked in a case but I have a huge collection of multiple skirts, tops, dresses, 1 jeggings, 1 wetlook leggings, sports bra, shorts, 2 yoga leggings, a lot of panties, a couple bras and hosiery like stockings, pantyhose, etc.
Also I have different plugs and dildos in different sizes and material, nipple clamps, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, ropes, hand and ankle cuffs, collar and leash, anal and nose hook. I also own a chastity cage?
I can send you a dropbox link to view everything I own later on if we connect.

Likes/Limits/other information
I am ready and able to do further purchases if necessary. Also I am openminded to try everything that isn't already listed below. Keep in mind that I want to start slow please be aware that I don't wear everything even under clothes at all times. Although I want to do it and get pushed to the state that I wear more and more. Also if there are more Masters/Mistresses interested and I feel connected to multiple I will do a testing period for one or maybe two weeks to give everyone a fair chance.
I would send you pics and vids for proof via kik and if we build trust I can show you my face in pics too but not from the start.

Likes: sissification, feminization, anal, cum eating, cum control, wedgies, humiliation, bondage and selfbondage

Dislikes/Punishments: long wedgies, bondage, peeing in panties

Limits: social suicide, family, full public, face pics, blood, scat and abdl

If you are interested
If you are interested feel free to send me a dm here with some information about yourself. Like where you are from, age and some basic stuff. Also:
How much experience do you have with training sissies?
What are your favourite tasks or rules to give me or other sissies?
How often do you give tasks?
Is chastity a must to wear for a sissy all the time?

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kisses <3
Julia

Advertisements
Kink Talk