Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #1
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Default ChubbyShySissy's AMA / 22 / Sissy

Welcome, wonderful getDare users, to my new AMA!

Ask me quite literally anything and I'll try to respond as truthfully as possible (there may be blushes along the way). I did previously have an AMA but it's a few years old and at this point most of the answers have changed so, here we go again!

Kisses to everyone who asks a question and especially to those who try to make me blush!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:27 PM   #2
DiffidentDifference

What's a quick run down of your sissy wardrobe, and what are your favourite things in it (and why)?

(An adult, definitively over 18 y/o. Genderfluid, Bi/Pan. They/Them/Your Excellency.)
DiffidentDifference is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiffidentDifference for this post:
Old 06-07-2021, 11:28 PM   #3
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiffidentDifference View Post
What's a quick run down of your sissy wardrobe, and what are your favourite things in it (and why)?
Sadly not a lot anymore

I used to have chastity cages, breastforms, dildos, plug and an assortment of feminine clothing (panties, bras, coustumes etc). However since I moved back in with family I had to get rid of most. Still it's probably better to save now so that I can do things like get a house etc sooner down the line.

That's not to say I can't improvise with household items and I do still have a good few pairs of panties so it's not the end of the world completely.

My favorite things are normally satin or latex. I love satin panties and have owned nice satin blouses! I LOVE the feeling of satin stuff especially on freshly shaved areas... Stockings are amazing too! I'm getting sissy envy just thinking about all the panties, hoisery and costumes I'd get if I lived alone right now!! xx
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk