Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-08-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Swimsuit Mishaps

Have you ever lost your swimsuit/had it slip off in some way at a pool or beach?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 01:00 AM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes I have, I was about 14 and dove into the pool, bathing suit ended up around my knees. I felt it slip and was able to keep it from completely escaping.
OK I confess, I rigged the suit to slip.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 02:01 AM   #3
Karoli

I once lost the top of my swimsuit on a water slide.

I like it when someone tells me what to wear or how to adjust my clothes in a certain moment. Or also how to behave in a given situation...

Likes: Hidden nudity, abandoned places, dresscode, tied to things, nurbex, printed and exposed, naughty conversation with strangers or with group of strangers guys...
Limits: Pain, scat, piss, pics, videos, blood...

Toys: Lovense Ferri
Karoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:42 AM   #4
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve only had it happen twice. Both times I was wearing a bikini.

The first time I jumped into a pool and the top came up my chest. I fixed it straight away but people definitely saw.

The second time was in the sea. I got knocked over by a wave and my top rode up my chest again. Again, people definitely saw.

Not a mishap as such, but my friends once stripped me of my bikini while we wer swimming in the sea, and forced me to run up the beach naked to get it.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:18 AM   #5
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I was at a hotel for a work trip, and visited the pool. There were all adults, and I figured I would use the opportunity to do a "swimsuit slip" dare. The plan was for me to loosen the ties on my trunks, then dive in. My trunks were supposed to slide to my knees, and then I'd just have to pull them up.

"No plan survives contact with the enemy."

I dove in and felt my trunks slide completely down my legs and off. I came back to the surface in time to see a woman climb out of the pool with my trunks in hand, and carry them back to where her two friends were sitting. Everyone around the pool was laughing.

I swam to the edge close to where the ladies were sitting and asked for my shorts. They refused, saying I'd have to come get them. They stopped me as I started just to pull myself up and said I had to go up the stairs in the shallow end, and walk the long way around the pool, giving everyone a good look at me. Since it was a choice of doing as I was told, or potentially having to walk back to my room naked, I relented. Thankfully, the pool was not terribly cold, and it was a hot day out, so the crowd got a decent show. I was too embarrassed to get erect, but at least I didn't "turtle."

When I finished my "lap", the women made me sit down with them, and we chatted for a while. They did not give me my shorts right away, but at least let me cover up with my towel, which I had picked up on my way by the chair I'd planned to sun in.

Nothing else of interest happened that trip, though I would have liked to have been invited to their room.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:21 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW1997 View Post
I’ve only had it happen twice. Both times I was wearing a bikini.

The first time I jumped into a pool and the top came up my chest. I fixed it straight away but people definitely saw.

The second time was in the sea. I got knocked over by a wave and my top rode up my chest again. Again, people definitely saw.

Not a mishap as such, but my friends once stripped me of my bikini while we were swimming in the sea, and forced me to run up the beach naked to get it.
Really wish I were around for them

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:48 AM   #7
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, I’ve dove into a swimming pool before and apparently my suit was not tied tight enough. It came off down to my ankles, but luckily was able to get them back on with minimal people seeing. Most people realized what happened, but I don’t think many people saw anything.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:20 AM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Sure. I was at the beach, and I'd just lost some weight. I always kept my suit tied just about perfectly, but with that loss of 10 pounds, it slipped right down to my ankles during a swell. I was only near my girlfriend at the time, so it wasn't too bad (but yes, she noticed).

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:28 PM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

When I was younger a swimming costume mishap was something I was always careful of avoiding, so no, it never happened to me. I did witness one happen to a girl in my class, and she was pretty much crucified by the whole class for a long time, reinforcing that I was right, and making me even more careful. Now I look back and cringe at how much energy I wasted and for letting my fear control me.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:57 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Yes I have, I was about 14 and dove into the pool, bathing suit ended up around my knees. I felt it slip and was able to keep it from completely escaping.
OK I confess, I rigged the suit to slip.
Around the same age I did something similar at a hotel pool when I thought I was alone only for some girls to show up after I had already lost my trunks who definitely saw my pasty white ass swimming around trying to grab them underwater. I think they were as embarrassed as me about the whole incident. They probably couldn't see/make out my privates underneath the water though.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk