Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2021, 03:13 AM   #61
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 26

part 26 your first

George stood up and came over to me, he put his hand on my head and directed me to his limp dick. I took it in my mouth and started playing with it. Slowly I felt it coming back to life. I sat on my knees and Chrissie came behind me massaging my back. Then she came closer and whispered in my ear, "Make it worth it. try to swallow him!" While she kissed me in my neck I tried to do what she said and putting my hands on George's ass I pulled him towards me and tried to swallow his dick. It worked! Georged moaned hard, His dick went in further than it had ever before, I felt it moving in my throat. I managed not to gag, and helped him in his movements to fuck my throat. When it became to much, I let him go and he backed up and shouted,"Man that's amazing." His dick was very hard and pulsing.

Patrick came over and said,"Give me some of that!" I went in and now that I got the hang of it swallowed him, and he cried out. Chrissie in the meantime was still kissing me in my neck and on my back, that felt so comforting, she took my dick in her hand and pulled it urging me to keep going. It made me horny as hell.

Patrick pulled his dick out and asked, "wow where did you come up with that" I just pointed at Chrissie and said."her idea." He turned to Chrissie and said, "thank you for that Chrissie, I like that support your giving him." Chrissie smiled.

My dick was standing proud again. Elly said "Well dear, looks like your the first to go. She walked over to me and took hold of my hand. "Come along Chrissie I need him now" and she lead us to the tent. George followed along. Once inside she sat down on her knees butt up in the air. "fuck me slave, I need it!" I was glad to oblige and took position behind her. Chrissie sat behind me and took my cock and guided me into Elly. Chrissie moved around and with one hand took hold of my bums pushing into Elly, with the other she roamed over my chest pinching my niples. I turned my head slightly to kiss her while I humped Elly.

Chrissie then stood up and put one leg over me, standing over my back, with both her hands she now took hold off my ass and massaging it she pushed it up and down into Elly I held Elly's breasts to pull myself in the most I could, she moaned lick crazy. Chrissie let het finger run along my crack and I felt her spitting on it to make it wet, then she went in. The sensation again was incredible. Then I felt her taking out her fingers and George who was behind me plunged in, with Chrissies help he pushed his dick in my hole. As I was humping Elly I felt his dick go in deeper and deeper. Then he took over the humping. Chrissie moved around again and settled next to us, took my head in her hands and started kissing me. George kept humping and I followed the movements going in and out of Elly. We were all breathing hard, sweating and moaning, and kept up the pace. This was awesome.

George took hold of my waist and pulled me back, immediately he took hold of my cock and with his other hand he went to Elly's pussy he started fingering her and moved her juices to her crack. Elly shouted, "Yes!... go for it!" George took a good grip on my cock and slowly pushed me towards Elly's hole I felt my tip go in her entrance and George grabbed Elly's waist and thrusted forward. Elly yelled. She came hard. George scooped up her juice from her pussy and brought his hand to mine and Chrissie's mouths. We both savoured Elly's juices al while we were kissing. Elly moved forward and my dick came out of her ass. George backuped as well and I felt his dick coming out of me. I let myself fall over and Chrissie moved over me and took my dick in her mouth just cleaning it up.

George sat next to me with his boner in my face and I licked his dick clean savouring the juices on it. Elly now sat on her ass still panting and Chrissie moved to her and savoured some more of her pussy. Elly said,"Wow good job, that was an amazing come, and I'm glad you guys still are available for more fun", looking at our dicks.

Patrick and Linda didn't join us in the tent so after a little recuperation we decided to step out of the tent to see what they were upto. They were sitting by the fire and cuddling, while watching the tent and us coming out.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-25-2021, 04:49 AM   #62
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Another awesome chapter. Love this story

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 11:46 PM   #63
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 27

part 27 Chrissie's turn

Linda stood up and she sat down on the sleepingbag legs spread. She signalled Chrissie and pointed at her clit. Chrissie got it and moved towards her, sat on her knees between her legs and started to play with Linda's clit. Linda laid back and started moaning. Chrissie bend over and started to eat Linda out. Without a word being said Linda directed Chrissie to turn around and over Linda, so they were in a 69 position and she to started to lick Chrissie. I settled down next to the fire and just enjoyed the view, pretty sure Chrissie didn't need me now to comfort her.

Patrick went to them and took position behind Chrissie and started to fondle her ass and then said, "Well, I did your boyfriend allready, just wandering how you are gonna feel!" He started to rim her deeply. Chrissie moaned loudly. Figuring what was gonna happen. I went over to them and just took hold of Chrissie's hand. Too busy working on Linda she just squeezed my hand, she was fine.

I saw Patrick move up and he aimed his dick at Chrissie's ass. I saw him slowly probing. He looked at me and said, "You wanted to assist didn't you? Well I could use some lube here." I got in closer and took his dick in my hand, gathered some spit in my mouth and made sure his dick was moistened well by licking it, then I aimed it at Chrissie's hole.

It went in easyly, Chrissie let out a great moan. Immediately Patrick started to hump forcefully holding Chrissie's waist. Chrissie buckled and yelled out, but pushed back as well squeezing my hand hard. She furiously licked Linda, who held her head pushing her deep in between her legs. I looked around and saw that Elly and George were sitting by the fire next to each other. Elly was playing slowly with George's dick, which was still at full mast. Patrick was thrusting rapidly into Chrissie and started to buckle he cried out,"George get over here! Let's give this slave an extra dose"

George stood up and moved quickly next to Patrick. Patrick gave another big push and then a few more clearly cumming into Chrissie. Then he backed up and moved aside. George quickly took his place and in one move entered Chrissie and started pounding her. Lisa and Chrissie were still ravaging each others cunts licking and sobbing and moaning. Chrissie now lifted her head and she cried out. Linda let go as well and crawled from underneath Chrissie and shouted "Oh Please, Chrissie do you mind, I really need to borrow your guy now!" In between her cries and moans she mumbled "Sure, go for it!" and she let go of my hand. Linda came to me and threw me on my back, she sat over me stradled me, sat down on my cock and started to hump me like crazy.

George gave a big yell, then dropped on top of Chrissie, they fell flat out on the sleeping back. I felt Linda on me humping like crazy, then suddenly she moved upwards, got my dick out of her pussy and with her hand she directed it to her back hole and in one thrust sat down on it again. That was to much for me. I start shooting into her while she kept humping and cried out before she fell down on my chest. She kissed me on my face and said. "thanks for the assist!"
Old 05-26-2021, 04:14 AM   #64
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 28

part 28 the end

After recuparating we all went down to the pond to clean ourselves up. Coming back George suggested we go and lie down in the tent to at least get some sleep. Chrissie and I were positioned in the middle. After some cuddling from all of us, we fell asleep. We were probably all drained by now so we woke up to find out it was 11AM. We all hurried to get freshened up and eat our breakfast.

After cleaning up the camp and packing up our gear, we sat around the pit together talking about the last few days. We promised each other we would try to plan a new trip soon. Chrissie asked me if I was going to the Hiker's club trip in two weeks. I acknowleged, so we decided we would try to be able to go together in one tent.

We set out for the walk home, we did put some clothes on but kept it at a minimum since it was pretty hot so the girls settled for shorts and a top while the guys just put on shorts. On the path down we encountered a group of boys around our age going up. We joked amongst each other, we hoped they would find their fun too.

The inevitable came, we found ourselves by the intersection where the girls would have to take another trail. We stayed there for a long time, saying our goodbyes. We would meet-up again in three days Linda's parents were going away for a long weekend and she invited us to come over and if possible, sleep-over. For the girls that was allready settled. We had to make up a plan to be able to convince our parents to let us sleep over, however not at any of our houses. Work to be done!

Our little club stayed in touch for several years with numerous encounters. Three close couples were born. From time to time there were even some new encounters, where the six of us were quite adaptive to teach them the ropes of having fun together, truth and dare works miracles!

-----
the End
-----
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-26-2021, 04:16 AM   #65
birally

Hope you enjoyed, sure there is more to be told, but this is how far the story went.

Hope to be reading some of your experiences in the future, and perhaps I'll share some more of mine in the future.
Old 05-27-2021, 04:36 AM   #66
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the awesome story. Enjoyed every post. I hope you do share some more of your experiences in the future. Be well.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 05-27-2021, 07:20 AM   #67
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

That was great! Enjoyed every one of them. Thanks for a great read.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #68
redtiger

Nicely done. The story became a bit fantastical in parts 21 and beyond but it was not out of character with the overall theme and it did fit with what I am sure you and your friends hoped would be the ultimate outcome of your venture.

I am likewise impressed by how much your writing improved throughout the story. At the beginning of the story I could barely overlook the grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. errors. By the end, such mistakes were quite rare and easily forgiven. Do not take that to mean you fixed everything; I would still be hard pressed to get through a section without using an entire red pen but at least now it would be only one.

I look forward to more of your work.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk