Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-16-2021, 05:30 AM   #1
Aus_Filth

Default 21, kinky transgirl, ask whatever you'd like to know!

Hello everybody reading this!

I have been on here for a little while now, but I feel like I want to share whatever you'd like to know about. Kinky stuff, fetish stuff or anything else you'd like to hear about sounds good to me. Have a great day and I'll try my best to get back to you in a timely manner
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 02:57 AM   #2
Kelhel

Hi, and hope you are doing well! I have some questions to get you started.
  1. Have you ever had sex?
  2. Whats your favorite part of your body?
  3. Whats you biggest sexual fantasy?
Kelhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 05:02 AM   #3
Aus_Filth

Have you ever had sex?
Yes but I have never topped, maybe I'll be comfortable with somebody to do that but who knows, either way I enjoyed the few experiences I have had
Whats your favorite part of your body?
Pretty down on a lot of myself but I'd say my eyelashes (which are very naturally long) or my legs
Whats you biggest sexual fantasy?
Hard to nail down just one but I'd say being a part of a huge group of people I'm attracted to, with everybody wearing latex/pvc of some sort. In a room for like a weekend where we can just fuck one another whilst surrounded by food for WAM play, and sharing fluids and whatever else we produce (a shower to share as well to clean and then mess ourselves up right again (lots of fun toys for ass, nipples and whatever else

Hope I answer with enough detail for you

tgirl, 23, bi
Old 03-20-2021, 04:01 AM   #4
mister monkey

Hello. At what age did you realize that you were trans?

When you first realized you were trans was it hard to meet other people like you?

Have you got some favorite clothes you wear and what are they?
mister monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 07:25 AM   #5
Aus_Filth

Hello, a fellow Australian, awesome

At what age did you realize that you were trans?
Kind of a tough question depending on what you mean by 'realise'. As a kid I had little to no conception of gender (especially regarding myself besides what i was told but I never 'felt' male and was felt inadequate when making friends with girls. By the time I started puberty (about 11-12?) I had a strong sense that my body felt wrong and I explored my affinity for feminine expression privately (religious family who were not super cool with going against the grain. By the time I was into my teen years proper I learned about transgender people on my own and realised that the thoughts and experiences of myself were pretty much consensus in most ways.

When you first realized you were trans was it hard to meet other people like you?
I did not know anybody who was trans until I was an adult but I wasn't out to anybody about being trans until I was an adult either. I have a good number of people I know now who are trans but it is not something I actively seeked out (I guess queer people are drawn to each other through fate or something)

Have you got some favorite clothes you wear and what are they?
I am tall (a fact I'm trying to own rather than feel miserable about) and I do have some clothes I'd consider favourites and my closet grows larger frequently! Wetlook/Vinyl leggings are very tight and shiny and I love how they look and feel. I wear lots of black usually, sometimes with patterns like mini skirts and thigh highs, patterned flowery skirts and dresses. I exercise a fair bit (not so much recently) and love activewear, particularly crop tops, leggings and bike shorts. Anything that will make me feel sexy is always going to be a winner in terms of dresses and such for going out and as you can see in my likes, I like a lot of more fetish-y type materials because I love the look and the sensations of wearing them.

tgirl, 23, bi
Old 04-02-2021, 04:56 AM   #6
Hvalen

Tell me about your last messy playday.

Tell me about the most kinky stuff you have done.

What kind of latex do you own?

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:38 PM   #7
Aus_Filth

Tell me about your last messy playday.
For my last messy playday I found an office button up in my wardrobe so I paired it with stockings and a black leather skirt and I covered my floor in plastic sheets in the room. I prepared some slime as well as some pies and cakes (I bought a two thick sheet cakes as well). I started by sitting on top of the first sheet cake and grinding it with my ass before setting the second down and planting my face into it to do the same. Next came the first bucket of slime which felt great and made my front and breasts visible which I rubbed constantly as I loved the feeling. Then it was a mix of going between the last couple slime buckets and pies, throughout this I used my vibrator and eventually managed to orgasm before finishing and washing off

Tell me about the most kinky stuff you have done.
The first notable kinky play I did with a partner was when I met up with a guy who wanted me to dress in my old school sports uniform (top, jacket and leggings) in public to meet him at the park where I sat and grinded on his lap in public before he took me to the public bathroom where I gave him a blowjob and he pissed and came all over me and my uniform before we walked through the park back to his car to go to his for more.

I have a catsuit which I specifically use to get messy in and fill with food mess or even piss and shit inside of, and have done everything but shit in inside of it whilst being in public essentially. When I had a girlfriend we would explore all kinds of kink and she has tied me up a few times as well as well as lots of sub/dom trading play which could lead to other kinks, like a number of times we would give each other enemas whilst wearing leggings and such and release all over each other and make out. Have tried pain play to the extent of cbt and candle wax and whilst it can be fun in small burst for me my pain tolerance is too low to perform for more than a few minutes and very infrequently if that. I love anal play too and am willing to use anything that fits and won't be dangerous up there.

Another specific example occasion I'll share was once I went to an old IT job and in our little private office I let my coworker who is my friend control it for the day and by the end of it they had me begging to turn it off and licked their shoes (not a foot person) and do other degrading things for them like bend over and show them my panties under my skirt and such.

What kind of latex do you own?

I'd like more latex items as I love that material but so far I have 3 catsuits (two black, one red), a pair of leggings, a blue blouse, a corset and a mini-skirt.
Because it is pricier and takes more time to get on I tend to go for other tight/shiny clothes types for both play and general wearing but latex certainly has a special effect to it

tgirl, 23, bi

Last edited by Aus_Filth; 04-12-2021 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2021, 07:59 AM   #8
Aus_Filth

Just bumping and letting you all know that because I have free time for the next fortnight, if you attach a dare to anything asked I'll complete and report on that also

tgirl, 23, bi
Old 05-17-2021, 08:35 AM   #9
Gurly_Amber

Hey Gurl, hope your having a good time

1) What is your favourite outfit and what is your most embarrassing outfit you have worn

2) What is your favourite messy thing to use and how messy do you get

3) Any suggestions of how to make messy play more embarrassing or fun

Kik: Gurly_Amber
Gurly_Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:50 AM   #10
boundupone

Hi,

What is your favourite way to cum when by yourself?
What is your favourite way to cum with a partner?
Have you ever tried estim?
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 09:27 PM   #11
Aus_Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundupone View Post
Hi,

What is your favourite way to cum when by yourself?
What is your favourite way to cum with a partner?
Have you ever tried estim?
My favourite way to cum by myself is to put on something sexy (something like a catsuit with zippers is ideal) and then work my way through my toys. I usually takes a long time until I get a release so I usually get a long time on edge where I can stuff different sizes and speeds, my body gets really sensitive and having the feel of a tight material enhances it for me but if not rubbing my bare skin in the right spots enhances things too. My favourite finish is to never touch my genitals (sometimes it can make me feel uneasy and un-sexy if I'm in the wrong mental state to play with it), however I really enjoy not touching and instead pressing a vibrator on it rubbing it up and down, finishing on the tip and riding out sometimes two orgasms in quick succession, feels amazing.

My favourite way to cum with a partner is fairly similar however with another person my level of sensitivity is generally greater, as their actions and words can easily break down any resistance and make me feel greater sensation. If they can penetrate me and hold me, often with a kiss as well I'll usually cum very quickly as it is a sensory overload for me

I have never tried estim nor any urethral play/sounding either, would probably need someone experienced to do it with me to want to give it a go

tgirl, 23, bi
Old 05-27-2021, 09:48 PM   #12
Aus_Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurly_Amber View Post
Hey Gurl, hope your having a good time

1) What is your favourite outfit and what is your most embarrassing outfit you have worn

2) What is your favourite messy thing to use and how messy do you get

3) Any suggestions of how to make messy play more embarrassing or fun

Kik: Gurly_Amber
My favourite outfit is wearing a pair of latex leggings with a shiny top that exposes cleavage, paired with a nice leather jacket and earrings that will always make me feel sexy. The most embarrassing outfit I have worn was a couple years ago where a partner made me go out in the summer in a camo monokini, that has a tight thong bottom. I felt really exposed and red in the face embarrassed, especially as they made me go to the beach and lunch with them like that.

My favourite messy thing/item to use is definitely cake, in the sense that I love getting a variety of styles and feel, especially at the same time, it can get very messy and obviously the messier it gets, the more into it I'll likely get. This is a hard question because I hardly ever limit myself to one item (except when using slime sometimes).

Messy play can definitely feel more embarrassing and fun if you introduce an element of role play whether that be through dressing up and enacting a storyline or role. Introducing rules or challenges/punishments for performing an act out in a certain way can certainly add to it as well, I tend to prefer when you get somebody else to lay down the rules of what I'm allowed to do or what I've get messy with makes things many times more exciting. Involving other people enhances things for me, whether that be through laying out the dare for you, trading dares to each other, holding yourself accountable to somebody else by reporting back your experience or sharing pictures (if you trust them and feel comfortable with that) can be fulfilling, and obviously actually getting messy with somebody else you like in person is the best case scenario. If your comfortable as well, doing something outside or even in public or semi-public can be a thrill as well but it's really about knowing the spot you are going to really well and avoiding things you don't want to interrupt things (obviously minors are the main group to avoid, I always have prioritised not interfering or making any kind of display in any situation that has the potential to be overlooked by them). These are just a few suggestions but if you messaged me about something specifically or a particular scenario/idea I could probably be more specific.

Hope these answers satisfied and apologies for taking so long to answer for both of you!

tgirl, 23, bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk