Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2021, 04:56 PM   #31
Maxie1999

Hope you will continue soon!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:55 PM   #32
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 13: Dog Days

We walk up to the fence and surprisingly, no one saw me yet. We stop as we approach the gate, and Master Cole tells me to sit. I sit as good as I can and look up at him confused, "To ensure you're a good girl, you must wear this shock collar" Master Cole says, as I feel a collar being placed around my neck. "Now for everytime you don't listen here, you'll get shocked on the hughest setting, understood?" Mistress Carmen sternly says. I bark. We enter the park.

As soon as we enter, Master Cole takes the collar and leash off, "Now you're free to roam around but remember, you're a female dog!" I nod my head and put it down in shame as people start pointing and laughing. A few male dogs come up to me, a Rottweiler and German Shephard, they start sniffing my ass. Mistress Carmen starts laughing, "sniff theirs back Amy!" I freeze up, there ain't no way, I think. Next thing I know I feel a sharp stinging pain on my neck, I jump. "Sniff their asses now Amy!" Mistress Carmen demands, I crawl to the rottis ass, and I sniff it...GROSS i think to my self, then up to the German Shephard, and this one smells even worse, I gag. Master Cole and MIstress Carmen both laugh, "Now lick their dicks!" Master Cole yells! I stutter and Im shocked before I can even move. I wimpered. I slowly lower my head and give each dogs dong a lick, tastes like straight pee. Mistress Carmen pulls a ball out and throws it, "Go get it Amy!" I run as fast as i can to the ball on my hands and knees, I hear everyone laughing and I even see people recording me, taking pictures. I get to the ball and I hear them yelling, "Cmon Amy, bring it back" I pick it up and bring it back. "Whose a good girl?!" Mistress Carmen says, I bark. "Now drop it Amy!" Master Cole orders, I drop it. "Cmon girl!" they both say and I follow them over to the dog fountain, they pull out a bowl and fill it, "I bet you're thirsty?" Master Cole says, and I nod. He sets the bowl down, "Drink!" and I start drtinking it the best I can.

After I struggle and drink most of it, I realize I have to fucking piss!> It mustve showed on my face, because they both laughed, "Whats the matter girly? gotta pee?" I nod, "Well you can go anywhere silly! You're a dog!" Mistress Carmen says. I look down at my panties, they want me to pee thru my panties!?!?! Master Cole realizes what im looking at and says, "Yes in your panties! And remember, female dogs squat to pee!" I start walking around looking for a bush or somewhere to pee behind in private, but there isn't anything. I squat and quickly start peeing, I hear them laughing at me. "Ok girl, it's been about an hour, time to go back" and Master cole puts the collar back on and we head home.
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:17 PM   #33
CumDumpPuppy

Default Please Continue

Please Continue, this is such a good story.
CumDumpPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:01 PM   #34
Maxie1999

Amazing once again!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk