Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #31
dareslavewanted

are you looking for either master or a slave
Limits: Scat, vomit, enemas, face pics

Kik- Dareslavewanted
dareslavewanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #32
lucy.transvestite
Distinguished Member

Some of your dares seem really.....wrong.
Is that your good side, or bad side?

Maybe in future - shopping 4 clothes (while dressed )

M/straight

Limits-Death.Disfigurement.Dismemberment.Scat. more.
lucy.transvestite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #33
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Default Looking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareslavewanted View Post
97 are you looking for either master or a slave
The short answer: not really.

The long, scatterbrained answer: If you had read my signature, my posts, and blog as requested in the initial post on this thread, or even some of my answers within this thread, you would probably have your answer. I am currently contracted to a Master. I may consider Masters (or more likely Mistresses) after my current contract expires, if I decide to not renew. I am playing/controlling/recreating with several submissives and Dominants, but for the most part we have no formal agreement. I do have a somewhat formal agreement with one submissive, but it's not total control; he simply agrees to perform his assigned tasks in order to end his denial quicker. Okay, I guess that is total control. Anyway, I'm not seeking more Masters or slaves right now, but if the right one comes along, we could discuss it. And no, you're probably not the "right one." My first test would be if you understand the concept "RACI," and can explain to me why you would want a relationship that involved it.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #34
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

what is your most painful implament you know the one it is the most dreded one in your masters arsenal
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #35
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
"RACI," and can explain to me why you would want a relationship that involved it.
Miss,

It stands for
Responsible
Accountable
Consulted
Informed

It involves clearly defined roles and responsibilities within a given dynamic.

If you are interested we could chat more about it through PM's?

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #36
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

At the risk of you saying this one, I will ask, what is the stupidest truth you have ever been asked?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #37
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy.transvestite View Post
98 Some of your dares seem really.....wrong.
Is that your good side, or bad side?
That's my "good", ethical, fun-loving side. I may not practice the same ethics as others, but they're welcome to choose not to play with me. Every dare I give attempts to give someone what they want, within their limits. If they don't want to carry out a certain activity or types of activity, then they were welcome to place it in their limits. If instead they're too lazy to consider the consequences of having no (or very few) limits, yet offer someone free reign over them, then they assume the burden of that choice. That's how I believe relations between adults should be handled.

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #38
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by master timo View Post
99 what is your most painful implament you know the one it is the most dreded one in your masters arsenal
Most of my toys are mine, not my Master's. The implement I dread the most in His arsenal is His mind.

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #39
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
100 At the risk of you saying this one, I will ask, what is the stupidest truth you have ever been asked?
"are you looking for either master or a slave"

Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2013, 05:36 AM   #40
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Not a question, but I agree wholeheartedly with #54; the book is much more disturbing.

I think you might spot a theme for next batch of questions...

You've already mentioned a liking for drool. Is that more the look of it on others, or how it feels to be drooling yourself? Also, do you have a preferred surface on which to catch it? (personally, I like to see puddles on hard surfaces; it's more useful, too! )
what is your favourite type of gag you own?
How long can you wear it before having to taking it off?
What is the longest period of time you've worn a gag without removal, and what was it?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 09-26-2013 at 09:20 AM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #41
m.ercsi

Do you like, have any experience or would you like to try:
-breath control play?
-nettle play?
-insect or fire ant play?
-worms in mouth or eating?

Do you have a catsuit or other latex/PVC dress, clothes?
m.ercsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #42
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Interesting. Apparently replying in quotes doesn't count toward the minimum character count. I wonder if that's true for the maximum character count, too? I write a ton of overly-long PMs and blogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
OMG Strawdog, i cant believe i never replied to you! Oops!
101 You've already mentioned a liking for drool. Is that more the look of it on others, or how it feels to be drooling yourself?
Both. Slaves drooling is just hot.

102 Also, do you have a preferred surface on which to catch it? (personally, I like to see puddles on hard surfaces; it's more useful, too! )
Either hard surfaces, or someone's body parts.

102 what is your favourite type of gag you own?
Three-way tie between ring, bit, and dental. I really love gags.

103 How long can you wear it before having to taking it off?
Ring 3 hours, Bit indefinitely, dental depends on how wide, so between 1/2 and 3 hours.

104 What is the longest period of time you've worn a gag without removal, and what was it?
48 hours while I was bound in my cage, and it as the cock/dildo gag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
Do you like, have any experience or would you like to try:
I think I have these buried in a checklist post, but here goes:

105 -breath control play?
Like, done a lot of.
106 -nettle play?
Like the idea, never done.
107 -insect or fire ant play?
Like the idea, never done.
108 -worms in mouth or eating?
Like. I haven't done worms, but do leeches on my tongue count?

109 Do you have a catsuit or other latex/PVC dress, clothes?
Latex dress, panties, stockings, and garter belt. No vinyl.

Spoiler:

Last edited by perkygirlie; 11-22-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #43
Dice7
getDare Addict

Excuse me if these have been answered before but I looked at your sex map which is quite probably the most green pins I've ever seen, and had a couple of questions..

In beastiality it says you tried and liked stuff with dogs. How did this come about? What have you done with a dog? What is the experience like? Do you do it often?

In incest it says you have tried and didn't like something with siblings..basically the same questions as above.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #44
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Who are the "cool kids" :P

What's the last dare you did, what did you like most about it and what did dislike most about it?
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #45
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Red face Wow

Wow. Okay. These are some heavy ones. You guys don't mess around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Excuse me if these have been answered before but I looked at your sex map which is quite probably the most green pins I've ever seen, and had a couple of questions..

In beastiality it says you tried and liked stuff with dogs.
110 How did this come about?
Out of all of the things I've pinned on my sex map, you chose the one activity that came about as a result of the lamest reason. An Omegle dare .
111 What have you done with a dog?
Had sex with him.
112 What is the experience like?
I forget exactly where i saw this, but I'll quote a random source (that i think was a blog or post on here): "Take the hardest, roughest fuck of your life, and multiply it by ten. Then at the end, shove a softball into your pussy and leave it there for 5 minutes"
113 Do you do it often?
Nope.

(114-117) In incest it says you have tried and didn't like something with siblings..basically the same questions as above.
114 Dares from a few sources on here.
115 Lots of things. Basically picture a few weeks of the kinds of kinky stuff i do.
116 About the same as doing it with anyone else, except it completely changed my family dynamic and has resulted in some blackmail.
117 Not at all anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
118 Who are the "cool kids" :P
Damn You! This one was meant to be kept secret. I'm embarrassed, because they're basically people on the site who I reall think are cool, that I respect, and who I'm surprisingly way too shy to approach (except a few whom I have).

Please note, this is just a list of who I remember, and the list is subject to revision at any time. Yes, the list is a bit Mod-heavy; I'm not trying to brownnose, it's just that they've made some great posts, and i enjoy their enthusiasm and sense of humor.

If you're one of my friends and are upset that I don't think you're a "cool kid", get over it. I'm not one, either.

If you're a "cool kid" and are angry and/or embarrassed that you made this list, please forgive me, and give me a chance. I'm just a messed-up girl who uses this site to express this side of me without feeling ashamed, and thank you for creating such a wonderful environment for that. If you're a "cool kid" and you've read this post, it would be my dream if you would PM me. Not to sound like a stalker, or anything.

Okay, so now that all the caveats are said and without further adieu, here is a list of "cool kids":

BettyBoop

Depp (obviously)

Manbearpig

Leopard

Kitten9876

Manda

RoseBrat89

**Mandi**

Kitten

Simi

soccer girl

jlstockton25

Dare...

119 What's the last dare you did, what did you like most about it and what did dislike most about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iodine
To begin take some laxatives and when you feel the need to go, give yourself a enema as much as you can hold. Then dress yourself up like a princess (as much as you can manage to anyway) and tie your hands behind your back. When you really cant hold it any more release it into a bucket, hopefully its a little bit brown, now have your master put your ring gag on you, then lie down. Im sure you can guess whats coming, but, have your master empty that bucket over you.
I like the whole concept of it, especially because Master is teaching Mistress about toilet play this weeken, o this goes right anong with that. I don't like that I've had to sit here for 3 hors to let thr laxatives kick in.

Spoiler:

Last edited by perkygirlie; 11-23-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, truth, truth ask me anything, truths