Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-06-2021, 05:02 PM   #1
MrMae

Female 22/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place ((into exposure))

22/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place ((into exposure))

Hello everyone of GetDare!

I am Miss M and I am looking for submissives to entertain me. I would like to create a personal kik group that includes submissives, that I have chosen to add, who will complete tasks on a frequent basis and post the proof within the group chat. I have been an online domme for 4 years and have experience with dominating subs with multiple kinks.

Many of the tasks will be based on these kinks, so please ensure you are willing to participate in all the kinks.
- Femdom
- Anal - will be involved a lot
- Humiliation
- Bondage
- Exposure
- Impact play
- Petplay
- CBT
*Anal toys are also necessary*

I also like my subs to be vocal in many ways, so if you are uncomfortable begging, moaning, whimpering, groaning, or vocalizing, then this may not be a good match for you. There will be tasks given throughout the week and a 36 hour timeframe to complete it; please consider your schedule before agreeing to join the group.

If you are willing to send videos in a group full of other subs and myself, then reply to this post with your age, sex, location, role, and why I should add you to my group. I will also need your kik username; you can PM this to me if you don’t want it public. I look forward to hearing from those interested.

Last edited by MrMae; 06-09-2021 at 07:13 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to MrMae for this post:
Old 06-06-2021, 06:45 PM   #2
Archer_10

Hello Miss,

I am a mature alpha male in public life looking for someone to tame my roar and put me in my place grovelling at your feet where I belong. I seek control, direction, humiliation and degradation. My submission is my release.

I ask that you give me tasks and demand compliance so I may have the privilege to prove my worthiness of your attention.

I have served other Mistresses and understand the importance of protocols.

my kik is archer4fun
Old 06-06-2021, 07:39 PM   #3
smarcoza21

Exclamation

Hi Miss,

I’m a 28 year old male from the USA fascinated by the thought of serving a powerful, dominant woman and obeying her every command. I’m interested in all the kinks you listed and can be very vocal at times. If you want someone who is going to do his best to please you I am your man. My Kik is smarcoza. Thank you
Old 06-06-2021, 09:31 PM   #4
SM.Switcher

Hi Miss,

Im really interested in joining Ur Kik group.

My Name is Peter, 29, Slave from Central Europe. I really Love to get used by Other. Loving CBT and humiliation as well.

Kik: SMSwitcher91
Old 06-06-2021, 10:37 PM   #5
HomerJay28

Hello Mistress,
i'm a 33 m slave from central europe that wants to join your group. I get turned on by the idea of posting to the group and have a ton of toys to use (linked in my signature)

Kik: James288815
Likes: Chastity , Feet (a lot), enema, latex, sex toys in general
Dislikes: pain, diapers
Sex: Male

My Toy-Collection
Old 06-07-2021, 07:27 PM   #6
ncc26476

Default hello Mistress

i would love to be part of ur kik group .. i love voyeurism and exposing in pics or vids i will to be in both girl or boy mode . what ever u want i will look to please you... in 45 from Glasgow Scotland my kik is ncc26476

I'm up for trying some PM dares.. will sent reports or pics/vid if you ask for proof...

Likes.. pics. vids, knickers, tights, being controlled and moderate public, webcam dares...still exploring more

Limits... scat, wedgie, family, friends, writing, blood..

skpye and kik me at....... ncc26476
Old 06-08-2021, 02:45 PM   #7
Sissy2lucy

Default Sissy Lucy

Hello Mistress , i'm a 25 years old sissy slut living in belgium ! i am real slut and would obey every single word of your , i'm into exposure , public , Forced activity , blackmail permanent body-modification life slutty tattos or piercings and INTO HUMILIATION !
Please feel free to respond me my kik is bad2raven or my email is [email protected]
Old 06-09-2021, 12:37 AM   #8
Jimbo_here

Default Adelaide sub

Hello Mistress. i am a mature 54 yo very submissive, obediant and broadminded slave. i am in Australia and love to obey and worship. i am very open to group play and love online training. my kik is Jimbo_here
Old 06-10-2021, 12:15 PM   #9
PeakingBlinder

Hi Miss M,

Most of my details should be in my signature, but why do I think I should be added to the group? I'm an eager submissive who gets off on completing tasks that a dominant sets, regardless of the kind of task (within limits). Have to report on it and share proof is a big turn on, and the fact that other subs will see that proof as well is even hotter - and will probably just make me competitive for your approval.

kik is below too
Old 06-10-2021, 03:29 PM   #10
Axis67

Hello mistress,

I would love to added to your group, I'm 27, male from Ireland.
Your interests also appeal to me and I have the toys and willingness to entertain you.
I look forward to seeing what I can do for you,

Kik Axis67
Limits: Illegal, scat, social suicide, face
Dislikes: Diapers, crossdressing, cum eating, messy
Old 06-12-2021, 10:13 PM   #11
thatslavee

Hello Miss M,

I'm a 26 year old male submissive/slave, from Illinois. I'm very interested in anal and training my hole to take bigger and bigger things. I'm also interest in all your other kinks besides CBT. I want to serve and please you. I hope you're willing to give me a shot. I can give detailed written reports as well as videos if you like.

My kik is thattperson.

Toys. Medium, large butt plug, lovense hush, enema bag, 8 in dildo, 12 in dildo, a fist (can't fit it yet, but love to have a goal)

Limits: No blood, scat, visibly public tasks

Likes: Anal, hidden public, bondage, role play, trying new things

Like to do occasionally: hidden public, light pain, feminization (don't have anything for it though)

Owned Toys: Inflatable Butt Plug, 8 in vibrator, large suction cup 12 in Dildo, Enema Bag, M, L Butt plug
Old 06-13-2021, 05:02 PM   #12
Dirtiestboyinpanty

Hello maam
Submissive male here
Doctor by profession
Have lots of anal toys
Would be an honor to serve.
Love to do tasks with pics and videos, will share anywhere you order maam
Lol confuzedzoul
Old 06-13-2021, 07:46 PM   #13
xico

Hello MissMeg

I´m a 37 years old bi male slave from Spain.

I´m a slut who needs beeing exposed and humiliated. I love anal, cbt, bondage, petplay... so I´m very interesting in beeing added in the group and obey all yours orders. I have lots of toys like dildos, plug with a tail, handcuffs, strings, pegs...

my kik is xicosensual

I´ll be very grateful if you add me to the guoup. Thaks Miss

Likes: Self bondage, semi-public, humiliation, anal, edges, nipple play, pet play, soft cbt, blindfold, forced-bi, risk of being caught, temporaly exposure
Maybe: cum eating, gagging
Limits: scat, pee drinking, blood, permanent, diapers
Old 06-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #14
Subslave4life

Hello Miss M,

Hi my name is Sal I am 23 from the USA I am a sub and have been subbing for 7 years now. I feel I should be in the group because I love to serve and will try my hardest to be the best sub you have, I have plenty of toys and can’t wait to use them!

Kik:Rdy1897
Old 06-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #15
badatscreennames

Hello Miss M.

I am 30 years old. From the United States (central time zone). I am a submissive and I am very turned on by being humiliated which it sounds like is the biggest aspect of the group you are starting. If you’ll allow me I would love to have the chance to be exposed by you and to have to deal with the uncomfortability and embarrassment that comes from that for you. My kik is zonedoutmidget

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk