Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2021, 07:59 PM   #1
iHumiliate

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious replies)

30/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (serious replies)

looking for the kinda girl who knows where her place is and is unhesitant to follow instructions (believe me I’ll treat you like the worthless piece of meat you are, just realize my goal is to make you cry in the end.

I usually like to keep it real short on these, but in order to find someone special you gotta write as much as you can. I am a misogynist in the bedroom, but I love the aftercare... it’s something about breaking someone down and then carving them after is fascinating and powerful to me. I don’t mind the little talks we would have, the little moments we share, those beat any kinda freaky kink moment anyone would have. These kinda relationships just built on trust with a little bit of running away from being lonely. We can talk about anything as well. As long as humiliation is your top kink.

Kinks: mind play, emotional abuse, controls, degrading, humiliating, bullying, belittling, worthlessness.

Message here on chat or my kik.

Advertisements
Kink Talk