Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2021, 07:48 PM   #1
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Lifebuoy Public Forest/Skinny Dipping

Firstly here is a map so you can follow the journey i took through on a map (with key)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 03.15.39.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	9745

Its past midnight and I started at out wearing a skimpy bikini - light blue triangle top and bright pink bottoms over my tiny metal chastity cage. Over this I had a shirt and shorts and wearing crocs. With me is a towel in a dry bag and my house key. I leave my house like this not to get caught but just 15m from my house at point A i take off my shorts and shirt and fold them neatly and leave them on a wall - nice and visible. Anyone who walked past would obviously see them and potentially take them. I then walk in my skimpy bikini along the red dashed line towards point B. This was all okay, i was pretty nervous and it was very dark with trees overhead so i had to take it slow. At point B i left my house key in a hidden location for me to return to later. I then head down the field and through the woods in just a bikini with my dry bag. again fairly slow especially in the woods as its almost pitch black. every step i took in the crocs squeaked loudly and made me more paranoid that someone would spot/hear me. I had a rule when i started that if i needed to piss i would do it wherever i was without hesitation to try and push one of my dislikes. In the woods there was a rope swing that i had a swing on for a few moments - it was at this point that i needed my first piss. so i just did it, whist swinging it just dribbling down my legs. it felt so embarrassing and humiliating but also very freeing. I then kept heading down towards the canal and crossed the bridge, my pants dripping warm with piss. On the canal as i passed the first house i saw someone looking out their window and was terrified they would see me, i hid behind a bush for a few minutes and then just went for it. i took off the crocs to reduce noise as they had open windows and i didn't want to draw attention.

When i got to point C, i got into the canal and went for a naughty swim down it passing a few houses on the way, until i reached point D at which point i got out and crossed back the canal, at this point i allowed myself to get my towel out to dry off and warm up so i didn't catch Hypothermia, i then headed up to point E... right next to a main road and big houses in bright light. I stripped fully naked just me and my chastity cage and left all my stuff by the side of the road. I headed naked along this road back towards point B. i was 2/3rds of the way when suddenly i saw a car headlights coming behind my self. i was so so so scared. i ran as fast as i could to B where there was a place to hide and just about made it in time before they drove past, i'm fairly sure they must have seen a quick glimpse of me running away. I collected my key and then has another piss from sheer panic.

I then headed back along the road towards point E at which another car came past the same way - im 90% sure it was the same car too... i was about half way along this time with nowhere to hide. i had two options ... get caught or just over a wall into some nettles. i was to scared to just stay on the road and so ended up in the nettles and now have a very sore leg... silly me. I then once i reached point E i put all my things into the dry bag and continued to the riskiest part of my journey... past all the houses along a main road. luckily no cars drove past in the time it took me but there were so many houses with open windows that maybe someone looked out and saw me but i guess i will never know... although thats the fun of it. a few security lights went on as i walked past them. when i reached point A again i put on my shirt - left my shorts off for extra risk and headed home.

I'd love to get your opinion on what i should do next time to push myself even further or to add to this dare to make it more fun/naughty

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to robrob3rts for this post:
Old 07-17-2021, 11:37 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Good job, on the dare and on the report! The map helped me visualize it.

I think my only suggestion to push it further would be to, next time, just lose the Crocs. Start out barefoot. It'll help cement what you're about to do in your mind as you make your way to your start point, and remind you, literally at every step, how exposed and vulnerable you are!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity cage, forest, male, swimming, walking