Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-17-2021, 02:29 AM   #1
sugarbaby19

Default 19/ F Welcome a Sugar Babe

Hi everyone,

I have been browsing this site for sometime but finally made the account. I am excited to get to know more and explore more on this website.

For now, i will be happy to just answer any questions you will have to me as i settle here.

I am also working on my signature so that should be up very soon.

Thanks
sugarbaby19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:39 AM   #2
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Welcome!
How did you find GetDare? I was looking to find some kinly things to do with my sugar daddy and that's when i came across this site.
Any likes / limits you have already identified? Something you’re particularly interested in, but haven’t explored yet? Lot of BDSM activities is what i have started liking here. But still figuring it out.
Explain to us what the deal is with NYC pizza... A very thin crust with lot of sauce and cheese is just amazing. It taste better with pepperoni on it

Have fun at the boards!
Hi,

Hope i did well with the answers.

Thanks.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:01 AM   #3
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
So you have a sugar daddy? Tell us about that.
Yes, i currently have one sugar daddy who is into a big company and ofcourse very rich as well. So he takes care of me and my needs, expenses to much extent. This also helps me have an apartment rather than living in dorm.

Thanks.
Old 05-18-2021, 01:53 AM   #4
sugarbaby19

Female Update

Hi all,

I woke up super early today and updated my signature a little bit based on some inspiration here. Hope it helps a little bit as i explore more.

Thanks
Old 05-19-2021, 06:45 AM   #5
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

What's the riskiest thing you've done in public?

Have you ever stripped off when partying?

If so, why?

Do you consider yourself a kinky person?

How tall are you?

What shoe size do you wear?

Do you go barefoot often?

What kinds of shoes do you like to wear? day to day, for work/school, going out etc

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:54 AM   #6
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What's the riskiest thing you've done in public? I have been in lingerie once in strip poker game. That was risky as it was a mixed group and i didn't knew few of them

Have you ever stripped off when partying? Not fully stripped but as above, in lingerie in strip poker

If so, why? No

Do you consider yourself a kinky person? yes, i am a kinky person i guess and that is why i am here.

How tall are you? I'm 165 cm

What shoe size do you wear? I', size 8

Do you go barefoot often? No, i don't

What kinds of shoes do you like to wear? day to day, for work/school, going out etc I mostly wear casual shoes and if there is any occasion then high heels, stilettos' or high heel boots
Thank you and hope you like it.

Katrina.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:01 AM   #7
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Did you spend much time dressed in lingerie?

Do you think you'd ever consider strip poker with fully stripping outcome?

What do you think is the best part of your body?

Do you have long left in college?

What kinks/fetishes do you have?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:04 AM   #8
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Did you spend much time dressed in lingerie? Actually no, i do wear something on top of lingerie and when at home, i many times don't wear

Do you think you'd ever consider strip poker with fully stripping outcome? I don't think so, it will be too extreme

What do you think is the best part of your body? Every part of me is best

Do you have long left in college? Yes, i still have couple of years left in college

What kinks/fetishes do you have? I am very active in sugar dating side. Rest of it, i am just exploring
Happy answering.

Katrina
Old 05-19-2021, 07:46 PM   #9
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So when using the toilet do you always sit on the toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:22 PM   #10
2ttt2

1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity?

2. When was your first masturbation?

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had?

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF? Would you?

5. How often you masturbate? In which way?

6. Have you ever slept in bondage?

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?

9. How many languages do you speak?

10. Do you like going commando?

11. Do you really like butt plugs? Why?

12. First time you put something in your ass. When, what, why?
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:16 AM   #11
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
So when using the toilet do you always sit on the toilet seat
Yes, I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity? Well at the moment, i did loose all my virginity. First time i gave a blowjob to a guy, i was around 13, he was in my class itself. From that time, it was when i was 15 when i lost my virginity to someone who was introduced to me on a trip by a friend. Guy was in some college rugby team. And for ass, it was with my ex-boyfriend during his birthday when i was 17.

2. When was your first masturbation? It was around when i was 13-14

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had? I have had more than 10 male and 2 female partners

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF? Would you? I have had FMF but never MFM. But i am open to it.

5. How often you masturbate? In which way? 2-3 times a week, using a small remote vibrator and a dildo which i have mostly.

6. Have you ever slept in bondage? Not slept in bondage

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth? It will be one of the toy or cock

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth? Taken nothing except toys or cock

9. How many languages do you speak? Currently only English and i am thinking of studying Spanish

10. Do you like going commando? Well, i have not gone commando

11. Do you really like butt plugs? Why? Not really like but they are different. I am not quiet used to them

12. First time you put something in your ass. When, what, why? First time itself, it was during i had anal with my ex-bf. He wanted to try and i said okay, its your birthday let's try if you want to
Hope you like my answers.

Thanks,.
Katrina
Old 05-26-2021, 10:16 AM   #12
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

1. Have you ever had more than one Sugar Daddy at the same time? Is that an option?
  2. Does the site your on let you limit yourself to Sugar Daddy's? Would you consider a Sugar Mommy?
  3. What's the strangest request you've gotten from a Sugar Daddy that you've said yes to? Anything strange you've said no to?
  4. Same question but from a boyfriend. Strangest thing (besides anal) you've said yes and no to?
  5. Have you ever had food eaten off of or out of you?
  6. Have you ever been asked to eat food out of or off of someone?
  7. Would you agree to piss play from a Sugar Daddy?
  8. If a Sugar Daddy asked you to go to a nudist resort would you accompany him / her?
  9. Was the FMF with a BF or SD?
  10. How long have you been a Sugar Babe?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:57 PM   #13
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  1. Have you ever had more than one Sugar Daddy at the same time? Is that an option? I currently do have a sugar daddy and i keep seeing few others for short term. So i am not looking to getting tied down to one.
  2. Does the site your on let you limit yourself to Sugar Daddy's? Would you consider a Sugar Mommy? With one of the suggestion, i did change to looking to female. I am just not sure on what to expect with a sugar mommy myself and the whole intimacy part. I am bi, but more drawn to guys than girls
  3. What's the strangest request you've gotten from a Sugar Daddy that you've said yes to? Anything strange you've said no to? There are lot of strange requests which comes up. One of the strange one was when an old sugar daddy basically told me that I am too young for him but he would like his kid to meet me. His step son was about 21 and i went ahead with it. There was another time when someone asked me for roleplay but he wanted to do rape play. So I said strictly no to it.
  4. Same question but from a boyfriend. Strangest thing (besides anal) you've said yes and no to? Not the strangest thing but he did ask for threesome and i went ahead with it. The one which i said no to, he wanted me to lick his ass, like rimming which i never did. I am not into rimming guys.
  5. Have you ever had food eaten off of or out of you? Does it mean food was placed on my body and then eaten by me. I mean chocolate syrup, whipped cream type of things yes
  6. Have you ever been asked to eat food out of or off of someone? Same as above
  7. Would you agree to piss play from a Sugar Daddy? Never
  8. If a Sugar Daddy asked you to go to a nudist resort would you accompany him / her? I would be open to join after looking at what the resort looks like and his expectation from me
  9. Was the FMF with a BF or SD? I have done both
  10. How long have you been a Sugar Babe? It has been less than years since i have been sugar babe
Hope you like my answers.

Thanks,
Katrina
Old 05-29-2021, 01:16 PM   #14
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Here are some questions that I have for you!

• What is the youngest guy you have been with?
• What is the oldest guy you have been with?
• What countries do you hope that a sugar Daddy will take you to?
• What would you do if your sugar Daddy found out about the other ones and then cut you off?
• What would you do if your parents found out about your sugar Daddy?
• What kind of contract do you have with your sugar Daddy in writing?
• Are you always open to a better sugar Daddy who can offer you more?
• Has any sugar Daddy offer to buy you a new car?
• What do you look like in detail?
• How many of your friends have sugar daddies as well?
• Would you go out of the country with another sugar Daddy? Behind the current ones back?
• How long do you see yourself keep having sugar daddies?
• Do you fake any type of feeling when you are with a Sugar Daddy?
• What is your favorite color?
• What is your favorite kind of food?
• What type of class is your background?

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-29-2021 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Correction
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:28 AM   #15
sugarbaby19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Here are some questions that I have for you!

• What is the youngest guy you have been with? Youngest would be my ex, i think he was 15 or 16
• What is the oldest guy you have been with? Oldest i think it was 55-56, a sugar daddy
• What countries do you hope that a sugar Daddy will take you to? I want to travel the world but if i have to pick, start with Europe trips
• What would you do if your sugar Daddy found out about the other ones and then cut you off? I always mention that i am non-monogamous to my sugar daddies and everyone i be with, they are fine with my lifestyle. There have been few meets where sugar daddy was not comfortable with it and we mutually decided to part ways
• What would you do if your parents found out about your sugar Daddy? It would be a total disaster and they might ask me to just stay with them for some months. I will have to fully cut ties with everyone
• What kind of contract do you have with your sugar Daddy in writing? It is not in writing but i have one regular sugar daddy. He gives me $2-2.5k a month on average against my rent, utility bills, gym expenses, food expenses, some minor shopping expenses. In return for this, i meet him atleast 5-6 times a month. Sometimes it is outside at a nice restaurant now when it is open and i can dress up, it has been joining him for a short getaway or just staying at home where we order food. In evening, it leads to intimate time. When in city itself, he meets me in afternoon and leaves at night as he is married. If getaway, then we spend night together.
• Are you always open to a better sugar Daddy who can offer you more? If it has been long with my current sugar daddy, i would be open to looking
• Has any sugar Daddy offer to buy you a new car? Not at the moment
• What do you look like in detail? I am 165 cm, 120 LBS, blond hair, greying eye. I have a little fuller body for my age, so comparatively bigger bust and ass. I recently got diamond piercing on my belly which looks really sexy.
• How many of your friends have sugar daddies as well? One of my girlfriend has a sugar daddy
• Would you go out of the country with another sugar Daddy? Behind the current ones back? yes, if it is an option. I can let him know, it is not cheating and hopefully he will understand too
• How long do you see yourself keep having sugar daddies? I like this lifestyle and don't mind continuing it. Will see after my college whether to continue this or not
• Do you fake any type of feeling when you are with a Sugar Daddy? I am usually very open, fun loving extrovert person. I don't fake my feelings but sometimes you might not be in right mood but to cheer him up, i do look to fake it
• What is your favorite color? Black and Red
• What is your favorite kind of food? I love pizza in food, that is my ultimate food pleasure
• What type of class is your background? I am studying humanities and HR.

Hope you like it.

Thanks,
Katrina

Advertisements
Kink Talk