Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-30-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Default Amy

A short story very loosely based on some actual events long ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take this drunk British slut I landed in the bar back to her room to fuck. In the bar she had already groped my cock, and on the dance floor she had squatted down in front of me while I held her wrists above her head, and had simulated giving a blow job. So I know she would be one crazy fuck. When we are in the elevator she tells me she's not on the pill and asks if I have condoms. I shake my head. "Oh, good," she purrs, "I want you to fuck me raw and cum all over inside me." Holy shit, I have landed a crazy one. These British chicks go crazy when they land in Mallorca.

She opens the door to the room and the lights are on. Her roommate is still up. Fuck, now we'll have to find some other place. But the slut doesn't care. Her top is already off and she's rubbing her tits all over my shirt. I take off my t-shirt to let those nipples have contact with my skin, and I see the roommate immediately avert the stare she's been giving us. Well, if that roommate wants a show, I'll give her one. I pull down the slut's mini-skirt and thong in a single motion as she fumbles with my belt. By the time my pants hit the floor, the slut's mouth is on my cock, taking it all in, slobbering and gagging, her hands on my thighs and not on my cock, like how a good cock sucker does it. When she gets me close to cumming, I pull my cock off her mouth, pull her up and start sucking on her nipples, making them hard. The roommate is pretending to read, but I can see her staring over the top of the book, and I can see where her other hand was - between her legs, busy rubbing hard.

The slut follows my glance, and sees what the roommate is doing. "Oh my god, Hazel's horny and wanking off watching us. Do you wanna fuck her too? The bitch looks like she needs cock." Who am I to refuse?

The slut opens the wardrobe and pulls out four scarves. She walks over to the roommate, grabs the book and throws it away. The covers come off next, revealing the roommate's body in a thin nightie, with the tits and black panties showing through the thin fabric. Ignoring the roommate's protests, the slut ties her each of her wrists to a scarf and ties them to the bed posts at the head of the bed. The slut then pulls off the roommate's panties and throws them on to our bed. I take those panties and sniff them, inhaling the scent of the roommate's cunt and tasting the slimy wetness that dampens the crotch. The roommate looks scared, embarrassed, and aroused at the same time. The ankles get tied next, leaving her spread-eagle on the bed, with the nightie just about covering her cunt.

I lie down on the bed and the slut pulls my cock in to her fuck hole and starts riding me. I can't see the roommate's face because of the small bedside cupboard separating the two beds, but I can see her body, writhing and straining against the restraints. The slut turns and stares at roommate's struggles, and this seems to arouse her even more. She takes my cock all the way in and starts grinding her clit hard on my pubic bone, and starts cumming loudly. I let go and spurt my cum deep inside her cunt. Even after we stop moving, I can hear a woman moaning with arousal, and I realize that it's coming from the roommate. When my cock and her cunt both stop throbbing, the slut lifts herself off, with the creampie dripping dripping on to my cock from her freshly fucked hole.

She slides off the bed on the side adjacent to the roommate's bed. "Oh fuck, this little whore is desperate for cock now", she laughs, and picks up the hotel phone. She dials another room and says, "Girls, it's Amy. come over quick. Right now."

The slut gets on the bed, and straddles the roommate's face. The remains of the creampie drip from her cunt on to the roommate's face as the slut leans over and starts rubbing the roommate's clit. The roommate starts moaning again. A knock sounds on the door. I go open it, and there are two other girls in nighties standing there, staring in surprise at the naked guy who opened the door.

I smile and motion them in, and they file in, staring at my still erect cock, smeared with the slut's cunt juices. I hear their gasps as I follow them back in, and see the slut rubbing her clean shaven cunt on the roommate's face and lips, smearing her with a mix of both our cum juices.

I get on the bed and stand up between the roommate's spread legs, letting the slut suck my cock again. The two girls settle down on the other bed, watching us. I notice one rubbing her tits, and the other sliding her hand towards her crotch. I look down and see that while she's sucking my cock, the sluts fingers are busy slipping in and out of the roommate's cunt. The roommate's moans sound almost like crying now - she's that desperate for an orgasm.

The slut takes her mouth off my cock and plants her lips on the roommate's cunt increasing the note of desperation in the moans. One of the other girls slides smoothly off the bed and takes my cock in her mouth, as if she has been waiting her turn. The fourth girl stands behind her, with one hand up her friend's nightie and the other between her own legs. The moans of the girls fill the room.

"She's ready now. She's not on the pill either, and she needs your cum inside her," says the slut, and the fourth girl gives off a high pitched giggle. I kneel between the roommate's thighs and the slut spreads the cunt lips apart, guiding my cock in to the roommate's tight little fuck hole. The girl who's been sucking my cock gets on the bed behind me, hugging me tightly with her nipples hard against my back, and rocks rhythmically back and forth helping me pump the roommate. The slut gets off the bed, and the girl with the high pitched laugh gets to straddle the roommate's fuck juice smeared face. The slut stands beside the bed and kisses me as I pump the roommate, her tongue bringing me the taste of the cunt that she's been licking. I cum deep inside the roommate's cunt, emptying my balls inside her.

We leave her tied up, dripping cum from her freshly fucked cunt as we go up to the other girls' room to have more fun. "Please, untie me... I really need to go to the bathroom... please", we hear her pleading as we close the door.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 05-31-2021 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Maintaining present tense is tough
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
amy, creampie, hazel, orgy, threesome