Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default April Dare of the Month

This month's theme is: April Showers

Please choose one of the following:

Option 1: A bit daring
April is known for its spring showers. How else are we supposed to get May flowers? If you dare, go for a kinky walk in the rain. Maybe wear nothing but a raincoat and boots, or you could wear a white t-shirt and no bra. Don't forget the possibility of toys: clamps, dildos, vibrators, or plugs. For the really daring, go completely nude!

Option 2: Steamy Sex
This is all about a pleasurable, hot, sexy shower. Take a hot shower. Maybe use some essential oils or the "fancy" soap. Use the shower head between your legs to get yourself worked up, or maybe a water proof toy of sorts. Or maybe after your shower, you can use the glass shower door or mirror to write a sexy message, or draw a sexy picture.

Option 3: Uncomfortable Rain
While option 2 was about pleasure in the shower, this option is about being uncomfortable. You can do this by taking a cold shower, or maybe even a golden shower. Maybe you shower with your nipples attached to the shower curtain rod with nipple clamps. Add some hot sauce? or maybe even a shower spanking.

Proof: Report and picture. Remember that photos do not need to contain you. They can be of anything related to the dare.

Deadline: April 30, 2019

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk