Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 06-06-2021, 03:05 AM   #1
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Default Public Streaking walk and skinny dip swim

Firstly here is a map so you can follow the journey i took through on a map (with key)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 03.15.39.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	9746

Its past midnight and I started at out wearing a skimpy bikini - light blue triangle top and bright pink bottoms over my tiny metal chastity cage. Over this I had a shirt and shorts and wearing crocs. With me is a towel in a dry bag and my house key. I leave my house like this not to get caught but just 15m from my house at point A i take off my shorts and shirt and fold them neatly and leave them on a wall - nice and visible. Anyone who walked past would obviously see them and potentially take them. I then walk in my skimpy bikini along the red dashed line towards point B. This was all okay, i was pretty nervous and it was very dark with trees overhead so i had to take it slow. At point B i left my house key in a hidden location for me to return to later. I then head down the field and through the woods in just a bikini with my dry bag. again fairly slow especially in the woods as its almost pitch black. every step i took in the crocs squeaked loudly and made me more paranoid that someone would spot/hear me. I had a rule when i started that if i needed to piss i would do it wherever i was without hesitation to try and push one of my dislikes. In the woods there was a rope swing that i had a swing on for a few moments - it was at this point that i needed my first piss. so i just did it, whist swinging it just dribbling down my legs. it felt so embarrassing and humiliating but also very freeing. I then kept heading down towards the canal and crossed the bridge, my pants dripping warm with piss. On the canal as i passed the first house i saw someone looking out their window and was terrified they would see me, i hid behind a bush for a few minutes and then just went for it. i took off the crocs to reduce noise as they had open windows and i didn't want to draw attention.

When i got to point C, i got into the canal and went for a naughty swim down it passing a few houses on the way, until i reached point D at which point i got out and crossed back the canal, at this point i allowed myself to get my towel out to dry off and warm up so i didn't catch Hypothermia, i then headed up to point E... right next to a main road and big houses in bright light. I stripped fully naked just me and my chastity cage and left all my stuff by the side of the road. I headed naked along this road back towards point B. i was 2/3rds of the way when suddenly i saw a car headlights coming behind my self. i was so so so scared. i ran as fast as i could to B where there was a place to hide and just about made it in time before they drove past, i'm fairly sure they must have seen a quick glimpse of me running away. I collected my key and then has another piss from sheer panic.

I then headed back along the road towards point E at which another car came past the same way - im 90% sure it was the same car too... i was about half way along this time with nowhere to hide. i had two options ... get caught or just over a wall into some nettles. i was to scared to just stay on the road and so ended up in the nettles and now have a very sore leg... silly me. I then once i reached point E i put all my things into the dry bag and continued to the riskiest part of my journey... past all the houses along a main road. luckily no cars drove past in the time it took me but there were so many houses with open windows that maybe someone looked out and saw me but i guess i will never know... although thats the fun of it. a few security lights went on as i walked past them. when i reached point A again i put on my shirt - left my shorts off for extra risk and headed home.

I'd love to get your opinion on what i should do next time to push myself even further or to add to this dare to make it more fun/naughty

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
Imgettinghard

Sounds like it was very exciting! Thank you for sharing! I love to do things like this as well.

I have an idea of something you might like that is similar. There are two ways to do it. The first is to go out in your clothes and hide a key to your house somewhere risky. You can do this at anytime of the day or just before you do the dare. Then go back home, get naked, leave your house and lock all of the doors. At this point your only option is to go get the key. It's such a fun but very scary feeling! Do it a few times to work up to a more risky place if you feel like it!

I've done it and have had a couple of close calls! As I was walking up a hill on a street I saw some lights from above (it was a super short hill) and had to find a place to hide immediately. It was either on someones front porch to my side or a tree just inside a fence by the driveway of the house behind me. I booked it for the house behind me, entered the driveway and hid myself behind the tree that was only about as thick as my body when I was sideway. My penis easily showed past it. As I got myself around the tree the car was about to me. Then I heard the garage door start opening about 15 feet away from me! I thought someone was coming out of the house but I knew I'd be okay if the car passed first. Turns out that car lived there and pulled into the driveway. I almost didn't realize it in time and I shuffled around the tree as they slowly drove past me. They were only 5 feet away! And then another time a few people had just parked a house or two away from where my key was. They were just hanging out by the car for some reason. Their headlights were shining directly on to where I needed to go for my keys! But there were also cars I was trying to dodge coming from a different direction. I eventually just had to get the keys so I waited until I thought they were distracted and went for it.

Another way to do this is to take a pair of scissors to a risky place. Then take a rope or something similar with you. Find a tree or pole to tie all of your clothes up to and retrieve the scissors.

Kik is: imgettinghard

Likes: being nude where I shouldn’t be, and doing something naughty that no one knows about. I like having deadlines of tasks that need to be done or when I do X (some sort of daily thing) I have do to Y. Most anything I haven’t tried, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, predicaments, anal play, light CBT, cross dressing.
Dislikes: cum play/eating, pee... I like to push these!
Limits: family, friends, permanent.
Imgettinghard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 06:22 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice reading.

You loved the thrill, that is why you and others do it, the chance of being caught!

Keep chasing that thrill, keep writing.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk