Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-17-2017, 08:31 AM   #1
Wolf007
Account Banned

Male 35/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

35/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

First of all, thanks for taking your time to read this post.

I'll start with telling you who and what I'm looking for.

I'm a strong believer in the fact that in allmost all cases the women chooses the man, i don't care how much of a hunter men are. That goes for vanilla as well as D/s relationships, certainly online.
That's the main reason I've wrote this add.

That being said, I'm looking for a woman between the ages of 24 and 38. If you're younger than 24, please don't reply.

Since I also don't believe in the fact that two total strangers (possibly from different countries), can just hit it off from day one, you'll have to be willing to have some descent conversations at first. Just at least get to know eachother and find out if we really match.

It would be great if you live close to the GMT timezone or spot-on. If not, well we'll see.

Concerning how you look...i don't really care too much about that. I really don't.
Just don't be over 500 pounds.
Nonetheless it's more important that you can intrigue me.

You should have the decency to say that things aren't going to work out, instead of just disappearing...because that just sucks...really.

About me

I'm 35yo, think myself to be rather muscular since I've been working out regularly for more than a decade. I'm a company owner so no boss to tell me i can't use my phone.

My "likes" are:
-Bondage, especially breast
-Mild pain, nipple pain/toying
-Spanking
-Control (toilet, clothing,...)
-Anal toying
-Pussy toying
-Body writing

-Maybe some watersports

I've got a thing for kinky clothing too,
Such as :
Nylon, stockings, heels, boots, tight clothes, leather,...

Things i don't like are the obvious one's like illegal, blood, shit, needles,...probably everything that's not in my likes.

I've been around for quite awhile in the online D/s world and had some really good experiences of it.

I don't expect you to just throw yourself at my disposal, i'm just looking for something longterm to build up. Mainly to both enjoy and hopefully contribute to our "real-life" happiness.

So, I'm not going to rattle on to much, because we'll discuss and talk about everything really detailed when you decide to contact me.

Anyways, if you feel like this add speaks to you, please don't hesitate to send me a message!

And thanks again for your time! Especially now, because this being the end of the add and all...

Ps: kik = wezzelwolf007
The following user says Thank You to Wolf007 for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 10:36 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Good luck!

Hope you find what you're looking for
Old 04-20-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good luck in your search Wolf, you deserve someone as awesome as yourself!

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk