Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #16
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6: Getting ready for the show

"OH MY GOD!!!! I am so excited right now!" Leah screamed as the taxi they were in pulled up outside the studio.

"Chill Leah" Jennifer said, "you've got to manage your energy through the day, it's going to be a long day. If we are going to win we need to have some energy in the final round."

Leah had not been to the studio before, as she missed the audition, she had to go for a screen test in a hotel before she could be accepted. She had been set 3 challenges, smaller versions of the larger games. As it was a hotel room, they had to be careful about how much mess they could create. She had stripped down to her underwear, she had worn sexy matching bra and panties hoping it would help. She had answered quiz questions with clothes pegs attached to her inner thigh, pulling them off as her buzzer. Finally she had really impressed the producers when she had agreed to be tied to a chair with a vibrator on her clit, and answer more questions, wrong answers increasing severity of the vibrations, with the game ending when she had an orgasm.

"Its my first time in the studio though, you all have seen it, I haven't. Once we are in I am sure I'll calm down." Leah said.

As they got out the car, all 4 of them collected their bags from the car and made their way into the studio where they were met by Claire. She took them through to the waiting room where there was already a large number of people there.

"So, everyone is here now. I'm glad we all made it here this early. As you can probably guess we are filming 2 shows today, you will be able to sit in the audience for the other game, or you can stay in here and watch on screen. Its your choice. Right now we are having a quick production meeting, so if you all hang on in here for a bit, we'll come get you once we are ready for you." Claire informed the room, which was made up of 2 guys including James, and 14 girls.

Claire went on to separate the room into two groups, moving the all 8 girls from the first show to one side and the other groups to the other.

"Ok, let me introduce you guys, you'll be up against each other in the second game we film today. James, Jennifer, Sasha and Leah, meet Tanya, Laura, Toni and Mo. I'm sure you'll want to have a chat, to each other and introduce each other a little bit more than I have. As your the second game on, let me know when I come back what you'd like to do, stay in here to watch or sit in the audience. Either way, the table over there has some breakfast on, and later on we will replace it with lunch."

Claire continued, "Right guys, I will be back shortly, the two hosts, Caroline and Gemma will be in soon to say hello, they like to chat to everyone before they start filming. They have seen all your auditions and applications so already know bits about you, so don't be afraid of them, they probably know more about you than you'd like. See you all soon."

And with that Claire left. It was only 9am, knowing how long the audition took, James turned to Jennifer and whispered "we're going to be here all day aren't we. Be lucky if they start filming our game by 3 or 4."

45 minutes had passed before the door opened and Caroline and Gemma walked in, both wearing jeans and a white robe, obviously have been having their hair and makeup done.

"Hey everyone, I'm Caroline, this is Gemma and we are your hosts. We know plenty about you all, so we're just gong to come round, say hi while your in your conversations."

"And then we'll go make ourselves even prettier and see the first group on stage in about 45 minutes, Claire should be back in any minute."

As Gemma and Caroline make their way around the room, starting with the all girls group, Claire comes in to hurry them along. Claire wants to get the girls out and into their briefing before the show. Caroline approaches the other group first, says hello to them all, stops at the two lads, briefly stops, eyes James and Mo up and down says hello then turns around and waits for Gemma.

As Gemma moves through the group, she says hello to all the girls and gives them all a hug and wishes them good luck, all except one. Gemma only gave Toni a handshake, moved on quickly to give the guys the same treatment. Caroline let it go, but she knew she had to ask Gemma once they got into private.

"Good luck again guys, enjoy watching the first show, and we'll see more of you later." Caroline said giggling as she left the room followed by Gemma.

The group decided they would have more fun watching the show from the waiting room. It would be comfier due to the sofa's, and they could move when they wanted. They knew that the other group would most likely come back in at some point, so, form one point of view, they would get to see close up's of what had happened on stage.

Gemma and Caroline where sat in their make up chairs, Caroline could not wait any longer.

"Gem, I've gotta ask you something."

"Go on, what's up?"

"What's with you and that Toni girl, and don't tell me that its nothing, you know her don't you!"

"Yes, well kind of. We hooked up a few weeks ago, simple as that." Gemma said, knowing that Caroline already knew about her bisexuality.

"No Gem, that's not all, if I hooked up with someone, then saw them again, I wouldn't be awkward around them."

"Well she hasn't returned my calls or texts. I enjoyed myself and wanted to meet up again, but I've heard nothing. Next thing i know is she is in that file and I couldn't say no to her could I?"

"You need to talk to her, before we do her show, don't let it affect us. Talk to her in one f the break we have between games."

"I will Caz, lets get this first game started."

The two girls walked on stage, while our group sat watching the waiting room.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Throughout the morning and early afternoon, Claire popped back into the room, to check everyone was ok, which they were. Also coming back into the room where the semi naked, semi wet and fully humiliated group from the morning show. During one of the breaks, Toni left the room to go to the toilet, and as she left, Gemma spotted her and decided now was as good chance as any. As soon as she came out the toilet, Gemma made her approach.

"Toni, hey Toni, can we chat?"

"Sure Gemma, what's up?"

"I wanted to check we were ok, and that we could get along and not be weird."

"Why would it be weird? We had sex, no big deal." Toni said

"But you didn't reply to my calls or texts? Then you show up here, I don't know how to act."

"What, you never had a 1 night stand, listen, it was fun, I was satisfied, you were I hope, and I thought you were just being nice. Sorry if I upset you. Don't worry, right now you are just the hot host of a show were I can win some money. So what happened with us will stay between us."

"Toni, that's ok, now that I know, that's cool. Its not well known that I like women and men, but I did like you a lot." Gemma said, now smiling at her.

"Well see how it goes today, i may need to celebrate later so don't delete my phone number." Toni replied, also smiling walking past back to the room.

__________________________________________________ ___________

More time pasted, the first show finished filming just before 3:30. Claire came in and told the 2nd group they would need 45 minutes to reset the studio and move the audience around, before they start the next show. While they waited, the1st group returned, some semi naked still wearing part of their original outfits, others were completely naked wrapped in a white robe having been showered and cleaned off.

James, Jennifer and co could only sit and hear the other group talk about how they felt and how they couldn't believe some of the tasks the other girls did. This made them all nervous, more and more nervous as the show drew closer.

"15 minutes to show time, ok can we have both teams to the stage." Claire shouted to the room. "Come on, I need to show you your positions before we put you behind the stage."

Claire led the group out, showed them where to stand then led all 8 of them, behind the stage waiting for the show to start. They heard the theme song play and the studio lights went out, then a spot light appeared on the stage......

"Good evening everyone and welcome to 'No Limits!' the TV show where you win by completing extreme games, where you lose all your inhibitions." Caroline announced.

"I'm Gemma and this is Caroline. And these are the 8 contestants who are taking on our games today."

To be continued......

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to js_2912 for this post:
Old 06-30-2017, 05:12 AM   #17
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Wow, have been busy. I'm liking most it. Not sure I'm thrilled with you using my friends names and descriptions, and I think we need to talk about why leah! (You know it's me she fancies not you!)

Keep going hun.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:10 AM   #18
js_2912
Distinguished Member

I sat down to write chapter 7, which was meant to be a short introduction to the show and then the first game. Just going to edit it down as its now a full on introduction. Will post later.

Any and al feedback welcome (good feedback preferred obviously)

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 07-01-2017, 11:10 AM   #19
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 7: Show openning and meet the teams

"Good evening everyone and welcome to 'No Limits!' the TV show where you win by completing extreme games while answering questions, where you lose all your inhibitions." Caroline announced.

"I'm Gemma, this is Caroline, and these are the 8 contestants who are taking on our games today."

Gemma and Caroline split up, walking over to different teams, Gemma made it to Jennifer's team first.

"Let's meet the players," Gemma said turning to the group, "Jennifer, Can you please introduce your team and tell us how you all met."

Jennifer had been nominated as team captain, all that meant was she did most of the talking. "Hi Gemma, Well as you said, I am Jennifer, you have my boyfriend James, Sasha is next, we went to school together and have known each other for 20 years. Finally you have Leah and we work together."

"Well nice to meet you all, now my turn, lets get to know more about you, I have 4 facts about you that you gave us as part of your application, most are humiliating. You have a choice, each of you has a choice, you can either fully submerge yourself in a cold ice bath fully clothed, or i can read this fact out about you. Before you decide, Jennifer, as captain, your fact gets read out regardless, and if your team all have their facts read out, you have to have a bath."

Jennifer did not mind that, she was willing to do anything to win, and was confident that at the very least, James would not let her take the ice cold bath. Gemma didn't allow them time to confer, straight into the game.

"Leah, what will it be, cold bath, or do you want me to read out what is on this card?"

"Gemma, there is no way I am getting cold and wet this early, sorry Jen, Gemma, read the card."

"Ok Leah, here is your truth. Part of the reason you agreed to be on this show, was so the producers would help you get closer to one of your biggest crushes." Gemma started, Leah knew instantly who she was talking about, and hoped that this wouldn't affect anything within there group. "Jennifer, do you know who Leah has a massive crush on?"

"No, she's never mentioned it to me, is it me?" Jennifer asked.

"Not quite Jennifer, but you are close." Gemma said with a smile on her face, "Its your boyfriend James."

As the audience laughed and James smiled, Jennifer gave him a slap on the arm, and faced straight forward, didn't even look down the line and Leah, who now, having seen her reaction, was now thinking maybe she should have gone for the ice bath.

"Now, Sasha, your turn. What do you choose?"

Sasha was not sure, she couldn't remember giving them anything like that on her application, and she really didn't want to get wet.

"Go on Gemma, read it. Sorry Jen, I love you." Sasha said

"Well Sasha, this is something we got from one of your team, and its a story about when you were on holiday, with Jennifer. Do you remember anything about when you were in Ibiza 3 years ago?"

"You BITCH! You told them?" Sasha screamed at Jennifer which brought laughs from the audience.

"Should have taken an ice bath then shouldn't you." Jennifer quickly replied, now smiling.

"If I can fill everyone in," Gemma interrupted, "The group went on a boat trip, where they played drinking games and other activities were arranged. What she didn't know is that the girls had altered her bikini, and re-sewn it together, using dissolvable string. During a game, they had to jump into the ocean, collect a rubber ring and get back, what she didn't realise was that she was naked as she got out the ocean. Take a look at the screen if you don't believe me."

"NO!" Sasha screamed, Jennifer had given them one of the photo's from the day. "I hope you get wet now" she snapped having gone bright red.

"Moving on, James, its your turn. now remember, either I embarrass you, in front of your girlfriend, meaning that i read out this fact about her and she gets very cold and wet. Or you can just embarrass her and save yourself, and get very wet."

"Gemma, I feel that is it my responsibility as Jennifer's boyfriend, to tell her that I am going to do the right thing by her, and allow her to be a captain and lead from the front, you can read my truth Gemma." James said, knowing that Jennifer would not be impressed, but that she already knew all of his secrets.

"Well James, it probably goes to say, this one did come from Jennifer, let's keep this short and briefs. Yes I said briefs, or do you prefer her bra's and panties? are you wearing her underwear today? Check out this photo." Gemma said pointing to the big screen, to a photo of James wearing a blue bra with matching panties, panties that barely contained his penis. "I guess the other truth from this is in your panties, yes audience, that is 8 inches."

James was not too bothered by this, he was proud of his body, and did not mind showing it off. He looked across the stage to see Mo, who had a massive smile on his face, obviously loving what he was seeing.

"And finally, Jennifer, let me read your card and then we'll get you into the water. This is a story she actually told us, about the same holiday from Sasha's story." Gemma continued, Jennifer smiled as she realised what it could be, neither were stories that she minded being made public, but James hadn't heard them all. "One night, she made a special friend, who took her off to the toilets to entertain her. This friend, a female led her into a cubicle, and went down to give oral, Jennifer has always been very vocal, as i am sure James will confirm. What Jennifer and her friend didn't realise is that the club had some power issues, and the music went off, the whole club heard her enjoyment. The lights were working, and the club owner turned a spotlight onto the toilets, ready for them to appear, which they did, to a massive round of applause. They both where given a bottle of champagne and spent the rest of the night together."

"Yep, that happened, best oral I have ever had." Jennifer said looking at James as she moved around their podium to head to the water tank.

The tank was more than just a bath, it was more like a dunk tank, a clear plastic circular tank full of water, with a layer of ice on the top, it was 2 metre's deep and about 2 metres in diameter. Gemma led Jennifer to the top of the podium, she was wearing tight pale blue stone-wash skinny jeans, and a white long sleeve button up blouse, with a black vest underneath. Her hair, brunette which had blonde highlights in had been tied back in a tight pony tail ad her dark Asian skin was showing through the white top, where her vest didn't cover. There was a plank hanging over the tank which she was sat on.

"Jennifer, you know what's going to happen, do you have anything you want to say to your team?" Gemma asked.

"Yes, I want to thank......."

Jennifer was dropped mid sentence, water sent splashing over the floor, she was gasping for air as she surfaced. The camera cut away and over to Caroline who was with the other team.

"Now lets meet team 2. Toni, welcome, you are team captain, so i think you know what is coming. Until then, lets meet your team." Caroline said.

"Hello Caroline, we are all friends, lets start with Laura next to me, then you have Tanya and Mo." Toni said, keeping it brief in the hope that one of her team will be nice to her.

"Well Mo, lets start with you. What would you like to do?"

"Read it, no problem"

"Well Mo, we just saw that James wear's his girlfriends underwear, but you go further don't you, you own your own women's clothes, and you cross dress when you are home alone, or when you hang out with Tanya right? We know it is, we have some pictures." Caroline said gesturing to the screen and unveiling the pictures. "At least you stay dry and warm.

"I'm fine with that." Mo said, knowing that he could have come off much worse.

"Tanya, before I read the card, can you take your heels off and show the audience how short you are?" Caroline said.

"If I have to." She said taking them off, dropping down 5 inches from where she stood.

"Tanya is only 4 foot 11 inches." the audience let out an awwww, "Isn't she cute? Anyway, lets get on with this, what do you want me to do?"

"Well Caroline, I'm not really wearing much in the way of clothing, and its quite a tight dress, so I don't want to get cold, so lets hear what you have." Tanya said confidently, knowing her embarrassment level is very high.

"Ok, if you say so. How much do your friends and family know about your special relationship with Mo here?" Caroline quizzed.

"Erm, not really." Tanya said, now wishing that she could change her mind and get wet. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I am going to show them. Don't worry, I am sure they will see more of you than this later on, perhaps. Ladies and gentlemen of the audience, Tanya, is Mo's slave. Check out these pictures."

The screen showed pictures of Mo and Tanya, Mo dressed in full female leather, holding a whip, with Tanya bent over a table, wearing only a thong, with some big red lines on her body, her legs and her bum. Second was a picture of her on all fours, same outfits but with a dog collar on, and Mo holding a dog leash, while Tanya drinks from a bowl on the floor. The thrid and final picture was her laid on her back with a ball gag in her mouth, wearing a bra to match her thong, showing off her incredibly curvy body, while Mo stands above her, pouring candle wax on her body.

"I think we have found the favourite to not say no to anything on this show, You my dear are the essence of what this show is all about. Gimmie a high 5 babe!" Caroline said to her.

Tanya agreed, gave Caroline a high 5, although she was very embarrassed, she thought that would stay between her and Mo, she knew the pictures existed because he had allowed a photographer in to sell the pictures, but faces where meant to be left out, her face was very visible. She thought she would speak to Mo later, but as she had such respect for him as her master, she didn't know if she would.

"Laura, your choice, what will it be?" Caroline said.

"I think I will take a dip in that pool, I don't know what you have, but I will keep it safe, If that's ok?"

"Yes laura, that's fine, but just so you know, I have read it. Your secret is safe with me." Caroline said. "Don't move, lets speak to your captain first. So you won't be getting wet, but I will be reading your card, no choice for you."

Toni was nervous, she would have gone into the pool, she knew her clothes would have kept her covered, and would dry quickly.

"Toni, your card was changed earlier today, when we heard some new news about you." Caroline turned to the whole audience and continued. "Here on 'No Limits' its not just the contestants that have agreed to everything, but so have all the producers and hosts, so if there is something we can use to embarrass one another, its all there to be used, that's what we agreed wasn't it Gemma?"

Gemma was stood over by the other team, chatting to Jennifer who was now wrapped in a towel trying to get warm.

"Back to you Toni, your card requires you to answer 2 questions, both require 1 word answers. If your answers match my card, you stay dry, get one wrong, and you get wet with Laura. Do you understand?" Caroline asked.

"Yes I understand Caroline." Toni replied, glancing over to a very nervous looking Gemma, Toni could see in her eyes that this was going to be related to her, and that from her face she did not want it to become public knowledge. She remembered the last thing Gemma had said to her when they spoke earlier, that it wasn't know about her bi-sexuality. She had a decision to make, she was sure she could support her LGBT friends by outing a celebrity on TV, but at the same time, she didn't want to break her trust, she did actually like her.

"Toni, question 1. Yes or no, have you ever had a sexual experience with anyone on the stage right now." Caroline asked

Toni decided she could answer this honestly, because the show did not know that she has in fact had sex with Tanya. "Yes" She said confidently.

"Ok, That's what my card says. Question 2, What is their name?"

Her heart sunk, she was hoping that she would have an option of 2 people, but she did not, she looked up and saw Gemma's face, she looked petrified, almost as though she was about to cry. Toni knew, she could either announce that she had slept with Gemma, or risk further embarrassing her friend Tanya, in announcing that they had actually had a bit of fun in the past. She knew what she had to do.

"Erm, ok, Tanya." She said.

"Well that's not what I have on my card, but if you confirm it Tanya, Toni will stay dry" Caroline asked a now even more embarrassed Tanya.

"What the hell, everyone knows everything else about me already, yes its true."

Both Toni and Gemma let out massive sighs, Gemma especially, waiting for the interval to thank Toni and now Tanya, but also speak to Caroline and wonder what the hell she was playing at.

"Well, Toni I guess you stay dry, lets get laura in that tank." Caroline said, leading laura over to the tank. "Lets get you sat us there and I think we need some fresh ice." as one of the producer emptied a massive bucket of ice into the tank.

Laura was a bigger girl, chubbier than the rest of the team, quite tall at 5 foot 6, but her massive 36EE breasts rested on her stomach. She had on a dress, long just to below her knees. Quite baggy, the red dress seemed to flatter her figure, while showing off her ample chest. Even before hitting the water, her nipples showing through her clothes, her red hair had been tied up into a bun on the top of her head. She had pale while skin which could feel the cold from the ice below, goose bumps growing on her arms and legs already.

"Are you ready Laura?" Caroline asked

"NO! But go for it." Laura said as she waited, eventually being dropped into the ice cold water, just like Jennifer gasping for air as she surfaced out the water.

Caroline and Gemma now stood together in front of the tank.

"Now we have me the teams, and have them nice and embarrassed, we have 1 more announcement for this game." Caroline said

"Yes Caroline, each team has 3 girls and 1 guy, guys, come down here to join us" Gemma said bringing the guys to the front while Laura struggled to get out of the tank. "So, we are sure you don't want the girls to be alone while they play, you both, will be in every game along with 1 of the girls."

"So join us after the break when we have Sasha versus Laura, If she can get out the tank, taking part in round 1 while the guys have a little cycling race. We'll be back soon."

To be continued...........

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

The following user says Thank You to js_2912 for this post:
Old 07-01-2017, 11:11 AM   #20
js_2912
Distinguished Member

That turned out to be longer than I expected.

The next chapter will be the first game.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 07-01-2017, 02:12 PM   #21
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8: Round 1 - Sasha Vs Laura

"Welcome back" Caroline said with a massive smile on her face, "This is where we start having fun, well maybe not our contestants."

"This is how it works, we're going to have 3 games, for every game a team wins, they make their final round much easier." Gemma continued, "On with Round 1, this is Sasha versus Laura, with some help from Mo and James. Lets bring the girls out to unveil part 1."

The audience clapped and cheered as a panel moved to reveal the two women who where now wearing the same clothing, a blue bikini top which as both of the women had larger breasts they were barely covered up and a white skirt which came down to just above their knees. It must have been cold in the room, as their nipples where rock hard and showing through the blue bikini tops, although from Laura's point of view it was nice to just have dry clothing on.

The girls were sat down on a table facing each other, and some of the assistants arrived to tie them to a chair, and attach their equipment. At which point the boys were brought on stage, in cycling gear. Gemma started to explain the rules to the audience.

"The boys will pedal their bikes, which will power the generators attached to their opponents. The girls will be attached through 3 pieces of equipment, this is where the limits get removed. First, we have a vibrator that goes inside our girls' vagina, then we have a plug that goes in their ass, followed by another vibrators which is attached right on their clit. The idea is, make your opponent orgasm."

"The girls will be asked questions," Caroline took over, "Every question they get right, turns on one of their opponents toys, get a question wrong and we reset your opponent back to 0 toys. Once you get 4 questions right, your opponents toys will not get turned off. Next question correct we cut holes in their bikini tops and apply nipple clamps, every correct question after that, we rotate the clamps 90 degrees. Boys, you must keep pedalling, if you stop, no matter how many questions your girl gets right, then your opponents toys will stop, the faster you pedal, the more they moan."

"And yes girls, we have your vitals, heart rate and brain waves on screen, so we will know when you orgasm, so don't try to fight it or fake it, we'll know. If you orgasm, on national TV, then you lose." Gemma told them. "We're all connected, so lets have a quick test, boys, pedal as fast as you can."

The boys did as asked, both were very athletic so this should not be too much of a task, as they began to pedal, both girls felt what was happening, all 3 toys were turned on high and vibrating them.

The game began, both girls getting the first couple questions correct, turning on first their dildo and then the butt plug. The 3rd round Laura answered first, getting her question wrong, she was starting to gasp as she could feel it taking effect, made worse by Sasha, now recovering from having her toys turned off, got her question correct. Laura let out a little moan as the clit vibrator came on.

"How you doing there Laura?" Gemma asked, "you ready to orgasm yet?"

"N...no" Laura replied breathing through it.

The game continued as Laura got her next one wrong, clearly distracted and getting closer to her climax leaving Sasha vibration free. If Sasha got this one right, surely she would win, as it would mean that Laura's vibes would not stop until she came. No joy though, as Sasha got it wrong. Laura's joy was clear, she didn't want to lose, and she was glad the vibrations ended.

After 4 questions we were back where they began. The girls found their question answering skills again, this time racing through 3 questions each, getting all 3 correct. Sasha was still in pretty good shape, barely showing any effects of the vibrators, Laura on the other hand was sweating, her heart rate was up and he breathing deepened. Laura was up first, get this right and Sasha would be on constant vibration.

And she did. To a cheer from her team, as Sasha showed the first sign, a moan, the sound of a building orgasm. She had to concentrate, this question would put Laura in the same place, and she was clearly closer to an orgasm, but if she got it wrong, she would have this vibration for at least 3 more questions before Laura felt it again.

But not panic from the team, she was correct, both girls now knew, that it was all about compressing the orgasm.

"Shall we check in with the boys?" Caroline said, looking over to Gemma who had a wet towel, cooling the boys down, giving them a drink to keep them going.

"Caroline, lets look at the power output of the boys, James is ahead, he's given Laura almost double the pleasure of what Mo has given Sasha. Mo, you need to pedal faster." Gemma said.

Both girls got their next questions wrong, not that it matters, but then Laura got one correct. Gemma walked over, now it made sense as to why they were tied down. She had a pair of scissors in her hands, she pinched the section of Sasha's bikini where here nipples where poking through, and snipped it, exposing her nipples. Her moans became louder and her breathing became deeper, even more so when Gemma applied the nipple clamps.

"Gemma, you are enjoying this too much!" Caroline said

"You can do Laura if you want?" Gemma replied

"No, you enjoy it, I'll stick to the questions. Sasha, you still with us? Here is your next question."

Sasha was really now being effected by all the toys, she had very sensitive nipples, but she knew she had to win, she couldn't let her team down, and she didn't exactly want to orgasm on TV. She managed to concentrate enough to get the question correct. Gemma then approached Laura to cut open her bikini top, cutting a larger area due to her bigger nipples. This was hard for Gemma, she was enjoying her brief contact with the women's breasts, rubbing their nipples and exposing them. Once she had connected the nipple clamps to Laura, she went back over to the boys.

Gemma was extremely athletic, 5 foot 11 tall, bottle blonde hair, quite a dark tan which was also out a bottle, her breasts were big, similar in size to Sasha, but she was much more toned, if it was exposed, she would be showing off her 6 pack abs. As well as presenting TV shows, she did a bit of acting and modelling, she recently was on the cover of muscle and fitness, a photo shoot she did in just a G-string, she knew how to show off her body. Her outfit today was a pair of tight jeans and a tight vest top, nothing too fancy, as she knew there was a chance someone would get her messy.

Gemma pressed her boobs up against both boys, while she asked them how they were doing, knowing that it would distract them slightly. But both boys where more obsessed by the effect they were having on the two girls, both of which by now were very close to cumming.

The questions continued, the girls kept getting them correct, meaning the nipple clamps got removed and rotated 90 degrees. This had very little affect on Sasha, but Laura was loving it, so much so her moans were louder, and her breathing got so heavy, it was almost time. Sasha got one more question correct, and as Gemma removed the first clamp...........

"Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no, I, can....'t h, h, h, hold iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ANYMORE!!!" Laura screamed, as she hit an almighty climax.

"We have a winner, congratulations Sasha, you can relax now." Caroline said as Gemma removed the other nipple clamp from Laura and bot of Sasha's. "Boy's you can stop cycling now, there will be a bit of left over energy in the generators.

Sasha and Laura relaxed, both still breathing heavily, Laura coming down from her orgasm in front of all the people in the audience and the TV cameras, Sasha on the other hand was closer to the edge than anyone realised. Before they could disconnect her toys, she relaxed too much, and re-enacted the scene they just saw from Laura, only this time, she was much quieter, but there was a lot more liquid produced.

"Caroline, we have a squirter over here, I think this is a good time to head to a commercial break." Gemma said, trying to distract everyone from the mess created by an extremely embarrassed and red faced Sasha.

"Oh my god yes Gemma, what a good idea. After the break, we have round 2, where Jennifer and Tanya compete to keep their clothes." Caroline announced. "See you soon."

"And we're clear, lets clean up and tidy up please, ready in 30 minutes with set number 2." The director said loud before the stage was filled with producers and stage assistants.

Jennifer raced over to speak to Sasha, who was still sat on the table despite having had her restraints and toys removed. she had her head in her hands, she couldn't believe what she just did.

"Babe, you won, well done. Forget what ever else happened, you won. And after seeing that, guys will be queuing up to get a piece of you! Jennifer told her.

"I squirted though, that's not normal is it. Wait, you think guys will like it?" She replied

"Just look at the audience, the guys are drooling, and its not over the chubby girl on the other team!"

Both girls laughed and made their way out to the waiting room to relax, As with the rules of the game, Laura and Sasha couldn't get changed, they could cover up back stage so both had white robes on, but as for on stage, their nipples would remain exposed through their blue bikini tops, and their white skirts, well they were both stained with Sasha's Juices.

James and Mo on the other hand, both had to change, they needed a new outfit for the next round, gone was the cycling lycra outfit, the new outfit was much smaller, just a pair of short running shorts, thankfully in James' case, just enough to hold his penis in the shorts.

"Can we have all talent back to the stage please." The director said over the loud speaker.

On the way back to the stage, Toni brushed past Gemma and whispered in her ear, "Why did I not know you enjoyed nipple clamps? We could have had so much more fun." Which made Gemma smile.

To be continued.........

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

The following 3 users say Thank You to js_2912 for this post:
Old 07-01-2017, 02:29 PM   #22
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

You're writing quicker than I can read it.

Slow down! 5 chapters in 3 days, hope you're keeping the standard up. I'll read this in the morning and pm you feedback.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 07-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #23
nareth

Really excellent story. I would like to read how it continues.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:26 PM   #24
js_2912
Distinguished Member

next part will follow shortly, I have wrote most of it, its a very long part, might split it up into 2 sections.

I've got some time this week, should get some more done.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 08-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #25
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter9: Part 2 - Jennifer vs Tanya

Before you start reading this, sorry this took so long to write this section, and sorry its so long, my imagination got the better of me with this one.

__________________________________________________ __________

"Focus Gemma, stop staring at her ass!" Caroline said walking past her heading to the stage.

"I am focused, doesn't help with your constant comments, were you going to say anything earlier?"

"I wasn't, I didn't need to tell her what was on our card, it was always going to be that she gave a wrong answer. I knew from the look on her face when you two were talking she wouldn't say anything."

"If you say so, anyway, this is going to be good this game, pain for the boys and girls stripping, I can barely contain myself." Gemma proclaimed.

Half of the teams were back behind their podiums, including Laura and Sasha who were back in place, both still wearing their blue bikini tops with holes in and their nipples poking through. Neither seemed too bothered, they both had just had an orgasm in front of the audience, a massive wet one in Sasha's case.

"Welcome back, we're almost ready for round 2", Gemma started this section off to camera, "lets hope that this round is as exciting as the last one. This round is between Jenifer and Tanya, lets bring them out here."

The audience gave another massive round of applause as the two girls walked on together towards Gemma in the centre of the stage. Both where wearing the clothing they had on for the entire show, Jennifer was still wet, although she had started to dry up, the ice bath at the start of the show was still showing its effects. Her clothes still stuck to her, her tight jeans seemed to have shrunk a little, he white blouse was now tied in a bow, exposing her tight vest top, which was showing her bra through. Tanya had a tight green dress on, so tight that every inch of her curves where showing.

"Ok girls, we need to make things even between you, you need to be wearing the same amount of clothing. Forgetting your panties, because you can keep them on, how many items of clothing do you have on, starting with you Tanya?" Gemma asked the girls.

"4 Gemma, my dress, my tights, my shoes and my bra."

"And what a lovely dress it is, how about you Jennifer?"

"Jeans, vest, bra, blouse, shoes, socks. 6 I guess."

"Well I tell you what, lets even it up, Jennifer, lets have your blouse off, and Tanya can put it on. That's 5 items each."

Jennifer removed the damp white blouse and helped Tanya put it on, it was far too big for Tanya, but she knew it wasn't a fashion show, she rolled up the sleeves and just as Jennifer had she tied it in a knot just under her boobs. Caroline started talking.

"So, now the girls are ready, lets bring on the boys, our buzzers for this round."

The boys where brought on restrained to a table, unable to move, both wearing only their underwear, James in a pair of blue cotton boxers and Mo in a pair of white Y fronts.

"Ladies, you will answer questions, just like in round 1, if you get a question correct, your opponent will remove 1 item of clothing. If you get a question wrong you will have a bucket of gunge poured over you. The loser is the first girl, to be stripped down to her panties, and to lose 1 more point, so would be naked, but we aren't going that far, yet." Gemma explained.

"And you boys, as we said you are the buzzers, your job, is to simply lie still and react, the girls will run over to your table when they think they know answer, they buzz in by removing one of these wax strips." Caroline said, as the producers attached strips to the chest, arm and leg hair of the boys.

The boys where placed on either side of the studio, the two girls in the centre, they had to run over to their boys on the table when ready.

The studio was filled with the screams of the boys as the girls ran to pull of strip after strip, often being very close and both having hair removed almost at the same time as the girls could not see if the other girl had made it first.

After a couple questions getting the questions correct, the girls will slowly being stripped, Jennifer was down to her vest, her bra and her jeans, while Tanya still had on her dress and her underwear. Tanya was first to Mo on the next question, ripping a strip of his left thigh, although half a second later, Jennifer had ripped one of James' chest. Tanya was correct. As Jennifer took off her vest, Caroline noticed something.

"Jennifer, am I correct, we have seen that underwear somewhere already tonight haven't we?"

"Yes we have Caroline." Gemma interrupted before Jennifer could say anything, "Lets see that photo of James again?"

It was the same bra that James was wearing in the photo. Jennifer knew this would happen, and she was loving it, happy to pose and show of her bra, and her tight body.

The next question Jennifer was quickest to pull off a strip, ripping one off James's chest again, at this rate, he would be completely bare, which could be a nice change. But she got the question wrong. She barely had time to realise she had the wrong answer, she had a bucket of cold red gunge poured over her head which filled her cleavage and ran down her 6 pack and she could feel it settle on the waist of her jeans.

The next question she was fastest again, getting this one correct, meaning that Tanya was to remove her tight green dress. She asked Caroline to help her with the zip, which ran down to the top of her bottom, Caroline gave her a little spank once she had unzipped the dress. This made Tanya smile as she lowered the dress to expose a matching purple bra and French panties set, which she gave the audience a full view of as she spun round twice, bent over and picked up her dress.

Tanya was loving the attention, it almost made her run faster because she knew everyone would be staring at her jiggling her way towards Mo. Her boobs were a lot larger than Jennifer's, her body was not as toned either, but she was not overweight either. She used the adrenaline of being in her underwear in front of an audience and was fastest this time, and correct. The meant Jennifer was now removing her jeans, both girls were now in just their underwear, standing back to back, with their two boys lying on a table in pain. This was a nice change for Tanya, who was usually received pain from Mo.

"Jennifer, your ass is amazing, and don't even start me on the rest of your body. You look so hot covered in gunge." Tanya said, knowing that she might get heard by the microphones, but she didn't care.

"Thank you, your boobs look amazing, they need a gunge coating I think." Jennifer replied

Gemma read out the next question, before she had even finished it, Tanya had ran over and pulled a strip off Mo, accidentally grabbing 2 strips with one hand, pulling them both off. His scream filled the room, only to be drowned out by the laughter from the studio audience. Tanya was wrong, she apologised to Mo and walked back towards the centre mark, only to have a bucket of lime green gunge poured over her head, running down her face and over her boobs, due to her figure, it coated her boobs and dropped off to the floor, some ran down her back and settled on the top of her ass.

"You did that on purpose didn't you Tanya?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, do you like my boobs gunge coated? either way we are even now, 2 more right answers and one of us win." Tanya said with a smile on her face.

Both girls were ready, and the next race, won by Jennifer and she was correct, meaning that Tanya had to fully expose her breasts. She barely flinched as she did it, seeming exposing them with pleasure.

Tanya won the next race, and was also correct, she jumped up and down with glee knowing that she would be able to see Jenifer's breasts. Jennifer was not as keen on taking her bra off as Tanya was, either way she thought she had the better body.

Both girls now just in their panties, both having had a bucket of gunge poured over them were ready, as Gemma started to read the question Jennifer slipped on some gunge, that left Tanya and easy run to Mo, she ripped off a strip thinking she had this in the bag.

"The answer is...." she paused, "erm, the answer is....."

Her mind had gone blank, and a buzzer sounded, she ran out of time, which counted as a loss, she gasped as another bucket of blue gunge was poured over her, fully coating her breasts it must have been a bigger bucket, as he whole body was covered. Jennifer was smiling, her she thought that Tanya's boobs did look amazing now.

The next question was Tanya's turn to slip, due to all that extra gunge she had just had poured on her. Jennifer carefully stepped over to the table, gave James a kiss on the lips, apologised, grabbed 2 strips with one hand, the last 2 strips on his inner left thigh, pulled with all her might and they pulled off all his hair.

"Hahahahaha, I do like this part of the game, oh, the answer is Mexico." Jennifer said jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"Yes that's correct, well done Jennifer you win, 2 more points to your team." Gemma said.

Caroline walked over to Tanya, and told her she had 1 more chance to win a consolation point for her team.

"All you have to do, is dance to our musical act, you will be dancing with James." James, who by now had been untied from the table, was in pain from the waxing looked shocked.

James was led over a chair, where his hands where restrained behind him. the chair was on the right hand side of the stage, but fully visible to the whole audience.

"James, all you have to do, is sit and relax, easy enough to do right?" Caroline asked him.

"Er, yes, I think so, what's the catch?" He replied.

"Well, Tanya is going to dance on you, give you a lap dance if that's the correct term. She can do anything she wants dancing in front or on you, with one simple goal, after the song, we will check your pants, if you're erect, she wins a point. If your not then you win 2 points, and she loses her panties. Sound good?" Caroline said, not allowing either time to object as she looked over to James' girlfriend Jennifer.

"Now here is our special musical guest, performing her new song with special backing dancer Tanya, please welcome Sofia Velazquez with her new song, Fame." Gemma announced, pointing towards the centre of the stage, where fro behind the two teams, she appeared.

Sofia was South American, With beautiful olive skin and bleached blonde hair. she was wearing her usual clothing she performed in, tight white shorts which were only just long enough to cover her buttocks and a white vest top. The top may has well of been a bikini top, it clung to her breasts, and had a cut out on the front from just below her breasts, exposing the 6 pack abs she obviously worked on every single day.

As she began to sing, complete with a stage full of 8 female backing dancers, all dancing seductively, James was trying not to focus on any of the girls, he was actually trying to avoid looking at anyone. Tanya on the other hand was nervous, she didn't know what to do, she knew she didn't want to end up naked, but she was staring at this guy, with his girlfriend 10 feet away. She looked over at Jennifer who was laughing and smiling, nodding in approval towards Tanya, telling her to go for it.

As she started, her boobs still covered in gunge where rubbing all over James' body. but she was still nervous, not really knowing if she was doing a good job or not. As she started to lose herself in the song, she felt some hands on her shoulders, pulling her back and turning her around. She panicked as she thought maybe it was Jennifer and she didn't like what she was watching. To her amazement it was Sofia, who placed both hands on her face, and gave her a long, tender kiss. the sort of kiss that you give a lover wanting to get them turned on and to a stage where they are willing to do anything.

"Now, turn around, tell him how wet you are from this kiss, climb on top of him so his face is directly under your breast, rest them on the top of his head, and show him what's in your panties." Sofia whispered in Tanya's ear, "put two fingers down there, then rub them on his face, even if your not wet, there is enough gunge to make it seem like you are. Grind your ass on him, and I'll come back over to help you."

Tanya was totally in shock, but she did as asked, she turned around, walked towards James, mounted him, and as she climbed his body, whispered in his ear, 'did you like that kiss, i loved it, let me show you have much'. She rested her breasts on his head, pulled her panties to one side and scooped up a load of gunge with two fingers and wiped it on his face. She came back down to meet him face to face, gave him a kiss on that same cheek, and as she settled, felt the massive bulge in his pants.

As she turned around to start grinding her ass on his bulge, she sat back and Sofia appeared in front of her, also mounted James, and gave Tanya another massive kiss, grabbing her breasts all while sat on top of James. The song ended and as Both girls stood up, Caroline showed up, ushering the two girls way, and plunging her right hand into James' pants.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I can confirm we have an erection."

The audience and everyone on stage cheered. Caroline was only adding to the erection, James could see straight down her blouse from the angle he was sat, he could see she had no bra on, this was something which everyone had already noticed as it had been pretty cold in the studio. Her rock hard brown nipples were very noticeable next to her white blouse, especially as her fake tan stopped before reaching her nipples.

"I know what your looking at James, and I won't be letting go until I have finished this announcement." She whispered in his ear moving the microphone away from her mouth, before returning it and continuing. "So the score is now 4-1, all those points will count towards the final round. Remember, the more points your team has, the less you have to endure during the final round. After the break, Leah and Toni play off against each with the help of the boys once more for another 2 points and a whole lot of pain. But for now, lets thank Sofia Velazquez, see you all after the break."

As the audience cheered, she turned to James who was still staring down her top, looked over his shoulder to catch the eye of Jennifer his girlfriend and whispered in his ear, 'I hope that's not pre-cum, what would your girlfriend think? and you need your strength for the next round. Trust me.'

As soon as the director shouted cut, she let go of his hand and walked away, meeting Gemma at the side of the stage bursting into laughter before disappearing into the back stage area.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 08-01-2017, 06:40 PM   #26
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default CHAPTER 10: Round3 - Leah vs Toni

Following that round, James made a quick exit, trying to get way back stage away fro everyone, including Jennifer. But no luck, she met him back stage and gave him a big hug, kissed him on the lips and looked deep into his eyes and said "I hope you enjoyed that, because if we lose because of that point, it'll be the best memory you have!"

At that point, Sasha and Leah turned up to give James a big hug too.
"Don't worry, its only 1 point, we're still winning, and no matter what happens in the next round, we'll be leading going into the final round." Leah pointed out.

"Don't you go thinking like that now Leah, you need to win, make it as easy as possible for us in the final round." Sasha snapped back a little aggressively.

"I will win, what you three have done so far, I need to hold up my end of the bargain, plus, how can i go being the only one fully dressed with boobs like mine!" Leah replied, grabbing her left boob with her left hand, and using Sasha's hand to grab her right boob.

While the groups chatted, the producers approached the groups, separating the teams, the four girls who had already played, and were partially exposed where taken back to the stage, while the boys, Leah and Toni where taken back stage to prepare. The Boys where attached to some scaffolding, their ankles fixed in position, as too their hands, although they noticed the restraints on their hands looked like they could be moved into several different positions.

One of the producers took the girls to one side, "We don't normally talk to contestants about a game before the round starts, however, due to health and safety, we have to in this one. You will be in a water tank, above the studio, only 6-10 feet above floor level. as you get questions wrong, or your opponent gets it correct, your tank will fill water. All the other rules Caroline and Gemma will announce once we get started filming. But safety wise, each of you has a safe switch, its the red lever above your heads, if you pull it, you lose, all the water will drain out, and your team will loose all points and clothes, plus there is a further pain punishment you all will have to face. This game is safe, you lose when the water goes over head height. At this point you will drop from your tank. Again this will be explained later. Any questions"

"How long will we have the water above our heads?" Toni asked

"A second, maybe 2. It is water so if you relax you should float, you wont be tied down. As you are similar height, we'll take your shoes off and you'll get wet straight away, Leah you'll get a bit wetter as your taller." the producer said.

Both girls were fine with this, they thought it sounded fun. They climbed into their tanks, they had 4 clear sides, with a base which clearly opened with a water tight seal across the middle.

__________________________________________________ __

"Welcome back" Gemma announced, standing in front of Jennifer and Sasha, just to make sure both exposed girls will be seen on screen.

"Yes, its round three, and lets welcome our buzzers for the round." Caroline said, standing in front of Tanya and Laura, also massively exposed.

The boys where wheeled on inside of a metal pipe structure, legs retrained to the bottom, hands directly above them. They were in front of the opposite team, still wearing their underwear from the previous round, with both boys blindfolded. As they stopped, Gemma explained their roles.

"You boys are the buzzers for the other team now, so your job is to not react when yours buzzer goes off. Right now you have no buzzers attached. but the two lovely ladies behind you will be able to attach buzzers as and when they need adding. And they can choose from any of the available buzzers at any time. for the start of the game, I will apply your first one,"

Gemma approached the boys as two producers brought on a table with what looked like torture devices, A mixture of muscle contractors and sex toys. Gemma picked up a muscle contractor and attached it to the right thigh of each boy, activating a test of each to see how well they coped. Neither boy could hide their pain as it went off.

"Now you have had your fun Gemma, lets bring on the girls." Caroline said as the stage doors split open and the two tanks moved forwards. "Girls, you are now in water tanks, with a big green buzzer above your heads, when you press it, the buzzer on your side of the stage will go off, the longer you press it, the longer it will buzz. If the boys are strong enough, you may need to press it a couple times or press it long to get them to react."

The girls were then told what they already knew, they would be answering questions, get one correct and your tank fills up a little bit more, get one wrong, and your opponents fills up by double. Every time a girl gets 2 questions correct, then their teammates get to add an extra buzzer to their boy buzzer. Each tank has a pre-determined water level which would be just above the girls head.

"Girls, once the water hits this level, that girl wins and their tank will empty, dropping the water and the girl into the centre of the tank below, which right now, is dry soil. But when wet, will become a massive mud-pit. Good luck getting out clean" Caroline said. "First girl into the mud wins. Lets get on with the game."

As the game began, to ensure the tanks were waterproof and ready, both girls had water dumped on them, ice cold water, slightly more on Leah as she was taller, to make the game fair. Instantly their attention turned to their outfits and potential mud bath. Leah had on her best white jeans, these where now very wet especially from behind as the water had run down her back. She had a green vest top on that was showing glimpses of her yellow bra that was supporting her massive breasts. She had taken off hr white blouse top and wrapped it around her waist, she only wore it to cover her shoulders, something her mum had insisted she do. Toni on the other hand was wearing much less. She was much slimmer, very small in fact, she always said she was born without breasts, so she never wore a bra. She had on a yellow flowery summer dress, that clung along her figure, down her stomach and over her hips, down to just below her knees. Underneath she only had a white thong on. As soon as the water hit her body, she felt her nipples harden. The bonus of having small breasts is that her nipples looked massive when hard, and in this figure hugging dress, that was more the case than ever before.

This is where Leah was hoping her game would be less about answering questions and more about just getting naked, she was not the cleverest, in fact she had only got a couple questions throughout the whole show correct when answering them to herself. This meant not only would she likely lose, but James was about to become a human buzzer, but she kind of liked the idea of this, after all, he was someone she had a massive crush on, she liked to think of the pain he would go through, was down to her.

As the game began, it was all about Toni, she not the first two questions correct, not only meaning she was having her tank fill with water, but it allowed her team, Tanya and Laura to choose an extra buzzer for James.
Gemma was stood next to the table which was next to James' restraints. She called the two girls over, "now, you two can choose one of these, and can fit it yourselves, Tanya you are pretty familiar with his body, are there any items you'd like to use first?"

On the table was muscle contractors for the left thigh, one for each ass cheek, one that would go on their stomach over their abs, one for each pectoral muscle along with some eclectic shock sex toys, nipple clamps, a cock ring and a rather large butt plug, totalling 10 possible buzzers. The two girls looked at each other, whispered to each other and then Tanya picked up the item they had chosen.

"To fit this, James you will be changing position, your about to bend forward" Gemma said. "Tanya, are you going to fit this?"

"Of course, Laura can do the next one." Tanya said moving round the back of James, slowly pulling his boxers down to expose his ass. She was given a rubber glove to wear, to help her apply the lube to both the plug and his ass, inserting 2 lube covered fingers into his ass which brought no reaction from James. "You ready?" She said to James as she slid the plug deep inside of him.

James barely flinched, as soon as it was in he was stood up and the plug stayed in place as the questions continued. Now with a second buzzer, every time Toni pressed her buzzer, james yelped, the plug being more uncomfortable pleasure than pain. Leah had so far only buzzed in for one questions, which she got wrong, meaning that Toni's tank was filling up quickly. By time she got her 4th question correct her tank was almost half full up to her waist.

This time, Laura was given the chance to choose the buzzer and Tanya was going to let her put it on. Laura had heard from Tanya how big James' penis was when she gave him the lap dance, and over heard Caroline telling Gemma in between rounds how big it was in her hand. She knew what item she wanted, the cock ring. Gemma showed her a message that it had to go around balls and penis, she couldn't say it out loud or James would hear.

Laura approached him, and plunged both hands into his boxers and pulled them out straight away, he was already at a semi erection, and it was as big as reported. she pulled his boxers down slightly, gripped his balls and penis in one hand, and slid the ring over them. Once in position she replaced his boxers and left him with a big smile on her face, looking over to Jennifer who was strangely enjoying what he was going through.

The next two questions went with form, James being buzzed longer and longer, Toni almost taking pleasure in how long she would hold the buzzer down to incite a louder and longer scream from James. The water had now reached her breasts, making her nipples harder while her dress, which was already tight fitting even tighter. This time around Tanya chose to apply the right thigh muscle contractor, the left one had been fitted before the game. James at this point was lucky he was being held up by the restraints.

While all this was going on, Mo was still being restrained, he'd been buzzed a couple times, but not enough to make him react as quick as James had. He was pretty happy about that, after all, he could hear the pain James was going through, not something he was after. Toni was now just 2 correct answers from winning, and getting a mud bath for her trouble.

With no surprise, she got the next two correct, and as the final amount of water was added, she was starting to float to make sure her head stayed above the water to breathe. She took a final breathe and dunked herself under the water just in time as she felt the water pressure move, and the bottom was removed from the tank. The water instantly turned the dry soil to mud, as Toni fell flat into the mud, her legs disappeared and she had to crawl through the mud to reach the side of the pit to escape.

"Congratulations Toni, you win, enjoy your mud bath, and you have 2 points, 4 - 3 is now the score. But as with the last round, lets give the loser a chance to win a bonus point." Caroline said, "Leah, what happened? did you not want to win?"

"I'm just not that good with those type of questions, or any general knowledge." Leah replied, with a giggle in her voice, none of which seemed to cheer up Jennifer and Sasha, who seemed annoyed at her lack of effort.

"Here is your chance to win a bonus point. Normally we would say we'll just fill up your tank and drop you in the mu, but because you lost so badly, you have to do double to earn that one point." Caroline said, "What will happen, is that you have to strip down to just your underwear before the tank fills with water, once full, you will drop into the mud, where you will then remove your underwear get out of the mud, be put back into the water tank naked, get washed off by another load of ice cold water and drop back into the mud. Once you are back in the mud, you must find your underwear and put it back on. If you do, you'll stay muddy and win 1 bonus point."

The glare from Jennifer in Leah's direction told Leah she had to do it, not that she would have said no anyway, she'd get to show off her body.

"Of course I'll do it, can I start?" Leah said, excited about what she was about to do.

"Ok, you can do it while we move the boys away." Gemma said as the boys where wheeled away, "Ready, Go!"

Leah began to strip, pulling down her tight jeans as the water entered the tank, struggling as she got to her ankles, she just about managed to get free of her jeans as the water reached her waist, she felt really sexy, showing off her tanned legs, her vest came off quickly, in no time, her matching yellow bra and thong combo was the sexiest underwear she owned. She only ever wore matching underwear, the majority of which where fancy lingerie style. This one was a push up bra, not that she needed it from with her 34E breasts, the lace pattern on the front was showing her nipples through.

As the water rose, she prepared to drop to the mud, holding her breathe and dunking her head under the water to get ready for the moment. As the water reached her head once more, she held her breathe again and dropped down to the mud. The mud was already soaked from Toni's water and as Leah hit the mud, she slipped and fell forwards, instantly covering her face in mud. She striped off her bra and thong and climbed out for the first time, completely covered head to toe in mud.

As she slipped her way back into the tank, her entire body had mud on it in some form, most of her hair was even covered. The water began to fill up again as the tank was lifted back above the mud. The ice cold water began to clean Leah, who now naked, had muddy water covering her up. She had left her bra and thong pretty close to each other, so she could find them again, but while she couldn't see, Gemma fished out her bra, meaning she would only be able to put her thong back on.

The tank emptied the muddy water and Leah back into the mud to massive cheers from the audience. As she gained her composure, she was told, she had 60 seconds to get her underwear, then she had 30 seconds to escape the tank. If she didn't get out before 90 seconds was up, however she was dressed, she would not get any point.

She rolled around, covering her body in mud, and with a little guidance she found her thong and put it on, backwards at first, realising it wasn't fitting very well, she took it off and turned it around. a buzzer sounded as Caroline shouted, "Leah you have 30 seconds to get out the tank."

Leah rubbed more mud on her breasts, in an attempt to cover up and escaped, with 2 seconds remaining, fully covered in mud. Her hair, face, body, everything was covered in mud.

"Well, you get your point, your team now leads 5-3 going into the final decider. you seem to be missing your bra, could you not find it?" Caroline asked,

"No, it was right there with my thong, not sure where it went, or any of my other clothes." Leah replied.

"Oh, you mean this stuff," Gemma said, with Leah's muddy clothes on a table "we thought your clothes seemed too good to get muddy again, so we fished out your clothes and your bra, they looked too nice. But at least you have plenty of mud on your boobs to remain covered."

Caroline and Gemma made a quick speech to camera, announcing that the final round would take place after the break, and all 4 members would be involved, while they won't have been allowed to clean up, they would all be in their final round outfits ready for the ultimate round after the break.

__________________________________________________ ____
__________________________________________________ ____

Authors note:
Next up will be the final round, it won't be the end of the story, as I plan on continuing and doing another show, possibly expanding some of the relationships from both teams.

May need some new characters or ideas for games if anyone wants to help me with this.

Also, quick poll. Would we like to see Gemma (the co-host) come out as Bi-sexual on Tv?

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Last edited by js_2912; 08-02-2017 at 05:21 AM.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:44 PM   #27
mildura man

good story. im looking forward to more chapters soon.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:05 AM   #28
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildura man View Post
good story. im looking forward to more chapters soon.
Glad you like it. more will come over the rest of the week.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 08-02-2017, 03:13 AM   #29
js_2912
Distinguished Member

UPDATE: last night I posted the two above chapters and then went to bed. I had a dream where I was part of this story. (that's how deep into it I am) and it gave me a new idea for the final round. It'll be longer than I had planned but will be more in-line with what the idea of the show/story was. I'll split the final round into 2 sections, just because even I got tired reading chapters 9 & 10 to check them, probably loads of spelling mistakes in them.

Any feedback is always welcome, and I will be continuing later today, once I have finished doing what I need to. So maybe the next part can be expected tonight.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 08-02-2017, 05:18 AM   #30
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quick question from your girlfriend, why is that jennifer (me) is ok that james (you) is being fondled and pleasured by other women?

I'll have to let leah read this, she monday like what has gone on.

But we do need to talk about how much pleasure you've had so far, don't pretend you wouldn't have enjoyed the vibrating butt plug.

Keep it going babe. I've got a new charter for you for the next round, and a few ideas, I'll tell you later.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
The following user says Thank You to scouseslut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk