Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-03-2020, 03:10 PM   #1
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Default Just another random WYR

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices
1) You can walk around naked or
2) Dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex

The T.A.R.D.I.S. lands on your front lawn do you join the Doctor?
Yes/No

You live in a sci-fi universe-
1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

A sexy vampire gives you two choices
1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)
2) You have as much water as you’d like to drink but it’s filtered pee
3) You’re granted immortality (you know you get home but when is a mystery)

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device or
2) A BDSM club as a sub to everyone domme/dom there?

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or
2) Be tied and be tickled to you piss yourself?

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 03:41 PM   #2
YoungFella

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices

Yes/No

1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 07:23 PM   #3
hypnothing

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Dislikes: Bodywriting, Public, Scat, Friends, PC bricking, Cumplay

kik: hypnothing

anydesk 1 681 838 907
pw hypnoslave
hypnothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:51 PM   #4
fl1985

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:26 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I guess this depends highly on the type of party and people there. But in general, 2 would probably be easier and more socially acceptable, provided I'd fit in them.

Yes/No
What's a TARDIS? Yes, I really had to look this up.

If my clothes don't turn invisible but I do I would not be naked.

Sex slave always beats regular slave

Not sure if drinking piss would help, but assuming it does I'd choose this one. If not, I'd choose #1. Immortality sounds terrible to me.

Would you rather go
I'd choose 2 if there were only female Dommes.

Torture time wyr
Easiest choice of this list.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:59 PM   #6
sissyAmie1337

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #7
jock19

Both are embarrassing, but being clothed is certainly less so.

Yes/No
Never watched a single episode, but given the popularity, I assume the adventures would be interesting/fun.

Assuming I'd be able to transform into more than just other humans, a change of pants is worth it. Invisibility can only get you so far, but transforming into animals brings so much potential. I also thing soiled clothes is a better option than shredded, as they show in everyone werewolf movie.

No one only wants leftovers, so if I'm going to be treated like dirt, might as well get some sex out of it.

I'm sure immortality would eventually get old, but the first couple generations would be interesting, assuming I can find a way to get rich so money isn't an issue.

Would you rather go
Wouldn't mind just bottoming at an orgy...BDSM club with several dommes/doms sounds like it could get out of hand quickly.

Torture time wyr
Because tickling is so much more fun than pain.

Like, Limits, Toys, and PM Dares
jock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:35 PM   #9
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:17 PM   #10
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:20 PM   #11
Telmenec

Your BFF at the party gives you two choices

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 05:11 PM   #12
NaughtyAudrey

My answers:

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices:
2) I'd dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex.

No (I have no idea what the T.A.R.D.I.S. is)

You live in a sci-fi universe:
2) I'd choose the power of invisibility and have to walk around naked.

A sexy vampire gives you two choices:

3) I'd pick immortality

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device

Torture time wyr:
2) Be tied and be tickled until I pissed myself (which wouldn't take very long).

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:51 AM   #13
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Yes

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you

You’re granted immortality (you know you get home but when is a mystery)

Would you rather go
To an orgy while locked in a chastity device

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:55 AM   #14
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:27 PM   #15
kyryn

Yes

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk