Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-24-2021, 04:34 PM   #1
Marquise

Default Somnophilia, necrophilia and agalmatophilia in sexual roleplay

Okay, so, I admit: this thread has a weird title but, hear me out, it makes sense.
Now, while I'd never have sex with a corpse (it's illegal, unhygienic and against my morals) nor with someone sleeping (even if they consented, it seems very difficult, logistically, I mean, wouldn't they wake-up during sex?), the idea of having sex with a living person who is immobilized is very arousing to me.
This led me to finding out about doll fetishism (a.k.a. agalmatophilia) which I also found interesting (again, I wouldn't do it; but I'd roleplay with someone pretending to be a doll).
Here is my question: has anyone else ever fantasized about having sex with a partner pretending to be dead, asleep, or a doll/mannequin? Has anyone actually roleplayed it?

Please, don't misunderstand me. I'm not condoning actual necrophilia or sex with any non-consenting individuals (dead, alive, asleep or awake), just the roleplay kind. Don't share any stories about the real, it's a crime (and I find it disgusting) and I don't wanna know. I'm specifying this because while searching old forums posts I found people talking about bestiality(yep, they were confessing to crimes) in pet play threads and I don't want something similar happening here.
Thanks for reading my rambling lol
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:56 PM   #2
StressedIncontinent

Yes, I get what you are saying about consent etc and totally agree with you.

I have a fantasy where I am passed out, (not just asleep because I would wake up) perhaps in a public place, a park or a bus.

A man or a group of men then carefully touch me to see if I waken and when I don’t, they press on, getting braver, groping, fingering my pussy and ass and eventually each of them sticking their cocks in me.

When they are done, they leave me, still passed out, with my legs wide open for the next man to take advantage of me.

This obviously is only fantasy as the issue of consent would arise but I imagine people do have these thoughts and would be happy to role play it.
StressedIncontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StressedIncontinent View Post
Yes, I get what you are saying about consent etc and totally agree with you.

I have a fantasy where I am passed out, (not just asleep because I would wake up) perhaps in a public place, a park or a bus.

A man or a group of men then carefully touch me to see if I waken and when I don’t, they press on, getting braver, groping, fingering my pussy and ass and eventually each of them sticking their cocks in me.

When they are done, they leave me, still passed out, with my legs wide open for the next man to take advantage of me.

This obviously is only fantasy as the issue of consent would arise but I imagine people do have these thoughts and would be happy to role play it.
Ow, this is actually really interesting. It's my first time hearing from "the other side" lol.
Being passed out, you'd get nothing from the experience as it happened, so if you were to roleplay it, would you want it to be taped so you could watch later or just the thought of what was going to happen/had happened would be enough to turn you on? (I hope I worded this question in a way that makes sense)
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:09 PM   #4
StressedIncontinent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Ow, this is actually really interesting. It's my first time hearing from "the other side" lol.
Being passed out, you'd get nothing from the experience as it happened, so if you were to roleplay it, would you want it to be taped so you could watch later or just the thought of what was going to happen/had happened would be enough to turn you on? (I hope I worded this question in a way that makes sense)
Hmm I never really thought of that. Because it’s a fantasy I imagined that I would be aware of everything but obviously if I was passed out then how could I be? LOL

Maybe I would be pretending to be passed out, or be unable to move a muscle for some reason but be mentally alert to everything that was happening?

You have given me food for thought...LOL
StressedIncontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 10:42 PM   #5
PastramiKitten

This seems fun. I would be the "doll", and let a whole bunch of guys and girls touch and rape me.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 09:33 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Yes I actually HAVE fantasized about that. But mostly about being a doll myself. I would love to be a doll and have me be used by the person that owns me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doll, quesions, sleep, somnphilia, truth