Old 03-10-2021, 03:54 PM   #16
Maxie1999

Still love it a lott!!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 10:41 PM   #17
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Omg yes! Please I need more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #18
dwedgie

As time was getting on I decided to get dressed and sort my make up, I go to my room , removing my dressing gown I am totally naked , my body looks strange with no hair. I take the cloths and start off by putting on the thong , it's a soft silky slightly shiny material , pulling it up it's a good fit, I just fit in the front flaccid, the back sitting nicely between my cheeks and the waist sitting on my hips , it's like a wedgie but not uncomfortable, bra next , same material , I put it on backwards, doing the clips up, I then turn it round and put my arms in the straps. Tights next , they help to hold me in! The dress , it is slightly stretchy fabric , no zip or anything , so I step into it and pull it up , its tight , with a squeeze and wiggle I get it up, its snug but on. I look in the mirror , apart from the hair and face I make a convincing girl!
Make up, I see foundation , blusher , eye shadow , lipstick and mascara. I ve done make up a couple of times before so not a total novice , I apply it taking my time, once done I put the wig on and sort the hair out, looking in my mirror I can not believe it's me!
I have a little while before I need to be at hers so sit and watch the world go by from my window. As it's nearly time I slid the shoes on and put the jacket on.
I leave my flat and find myself out side her door, I knock and the door immediately opens , as she comes out she says " not to bad , now we must hurry" , we head to the car park but go past all the cars as we approach a bus stop she says " you are doing ok , almost passing as a girl , you are my little sissy , you are not to talk unless I speak to you and require an answer or give you permission. When we get to the shops, you will stay with me , you will not touch anything and you will carry my bags. If you behave you will be rewarded , if you don't, well I think you know! "
Then the bus arrives , she gets on first, me a couple of foot behind her. " 2 single tickets to town" she says giving the driver the money " my assistant will take the tickets" she walks off to the rear of the bus as I take the tickets from the driver , the bus is nearly empty , she sits on the seat 1 from the back of the bus . As I sit down she puts my hand on my groin feeling I'm semi hard " you are obviously enjoying this, we will see how much you enjoy it by the end of the day, girls will be girls! "
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 03-14-2021, 03:03 PM   #19
Maxie1999

I'm very curious as to where this is going, keep up the good work!

Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

Old 03-24-2021, 07:28 AM   #20
satyr9000

This story really grabbed my attention
satyr9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 05:26 AM   #21
dwedgie

We arrive in town , event free , we walk into the shopping centre and my mistress says to me" from now on , you will not talk, you will go every where I go and you will ot make eye contact with any one, understand !"
I nod , we head into a cloths store , walking round I look to the floor, she is picking some cloths , she has tops, skirts, leggings and lingerie. " now to try these on, here you need to try these" handing me a skirt and top, plus bright pink lace bra and g string. " oh you don't try the underwear on , just keep it visible" we arrive at the changing rooms and go into adjacent cubicles, I stand there in the underwear I'm already wearing when the curtain opens and she stands there, I'm not hard, " at least you ve calmed down a bit , now hurry up and try your bits on , I want to make sure they fit"
I slid the skirt on , its demin and barely covers my cheeks, the top is pale blue vest top type, it has white lace detail round the neck and arms and small embroidered pink flowers in a random pattern .
" yup they fit, we will have them , now get changed back but you may not close the curtain " as I'm changing I see a young lady , mid twenties, comes out of a cubicle opposite, she sees me and smiles I'm only in bra and knickers , I'm sure she knew I was a man, I'm dressed and head out of the changing room and meet my mistress , we head to the tills and she takes my items putting them on the counter and pays for them.
The shop assistant looks at me , then turns to my mistress , " another special friend?" She asks.
" yes, this one is rather special, i think today will be fun " she replays, lifting the front of my dress showing the bulge in the the front of my thong .
" oh my , apart from that he's very convincing , has he shaved all over ?" She asks
" yes, he does everything i say , we will go and get a toy and then work on a free lunch in a bit. " she says putting my dress down and given me a playful slap to my groin . The shop assistant takes payment and packs the cloths into a bag, handing it to me she says" make sure your a good girlie , do as you are told and I'm sure you will enjoy it , bye bye , maybe see you later."
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 01:16 PM   #22
Maxie1999

So hot, just love how other people get involved!

Old 04-04-2021, 04:47 PM   #23
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

yes i loved it! great addition as always
MY PM DARES-
Old 04-06-2021, 12:04 PM   #24
dwedgie

We leave the store and walk along the main street, after a few minutes we turn off into a side street with small shops .
"We are here , when we go in you will not say a word, understand? "
I nod , the shop front is bright pink , frosted glass window and no sign , as we enter there is a second door, again frosted glass. We go thru the second door and we are met by a smartly dressed man, then i see the items on sale, sex toys ! We are in a sex shop. The man that greeted us talks quietly to my mistress , i can not hear what is said.
She turns to me and tells me to follow her , we walk past shelves with various sex toys on to the rear of the store, where i see a selection of gags , the assistant talks to my mistress and point to one on display, it's a ring gag , he takes one from the shelf and hands it to her. She passes it to me and says " put this on "
I do as instructed , it holds my mouth open and slightly stretches my mouth.
" yes that's a good fit "she says, " leave it on til we are ready to pay" she commands
There is no one else in the store . We walk round she is looking at dildos , them we stop , there is a display of vibrating butt plugs.
" do you have any remote vibrating but plugs " she asks
" yes " can the assistants reply, " we have some basic ones or my favourite, this one , adjustable intensity, plus if it goes out of range automatically goes off on max power"
" yes that's excellent, will you fit it to him for me" she asks pointing at me
" of course , and I'll show you how it works" came his reply. " this way to a more discreet area " he said ushering us to a small room at the side of the shop.
" remove your under wear and bend over the bench, spreding your feet apart " he says softly to me , I do as I'm told , I'm hard and my cock springs up as I take the thong off.
Suddenly I feel him spreading my cheeks, and something cold on my ring. " just some lube " he says as I jump with a start. Then I feel something hard press on my ring, I feel it entering me, it stretches me and hurts a bit, I gasp slightly .
" it's in " he says , " stand up" he then talks to my mistress explaining the controls , suddenly I feel a slight vibration in my anus, slowly increasing , I'm getting harder , it gets so intense it feels good , I groan and it stops. " I told you no noise, you'll pay for that , put you sissy thong on now" my mistress commands, " meet me at the till" she says as she walks away. I slid the thong back on , as I get it on the vibrations start, to much of this and I'll cum I think as I rush to the til, I get to about 20 foot from the til and the vibrating stops.
" looks like you enjoy the vibes" she says seeing my erect penis create a tent in my dress.
" gag out, we have to get something to eat " she says. I take the gag off , placing it in the bag of cloths and we leave the shop,the plug is still stretching me , but is not overly uncomfortable.
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 04-07-2021, 02:07 AM   #25
Maxie1999

Another hot chapter. Love it!

Old 04-07-2021, 10:31 PM   #26
Vodin30
getDare Devil

great chapter, very hot. Please continue.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 04:57 PM   #27
Maxie1999

Hope you will continue soon!

Old 05-12-2021, 05:46 PM   #28
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Will there be more?
MY PM DARES-
Old 05-13-2021, 02:16 AM   #29
Cooldude90

Amazing story so far.
Keep it coming

Likes: cross dressing, light anal, nipples, hidden public, humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, blood, permanent, family, public, face

Toys: Small dildo, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, vibrator wand, chastity cage, butt plug
Cooldude90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk